What are you playing?

Can you play that with a controller? Im terrible with a keyboard and mouse

You can. in fact there is a guide on how to map an xbox controller tot he game. From what i understand though, you loose a lot of functions as there aren't enough buttons to meet the demand.

This game is really for the hardest of core gamers. I've been gaming for over 20 years and this one has the hardest learning curve I've ever encountered. But once you get into it, it's absolutely addicting.

Well my first system was the Odyssey and ive owned every one since then except for the Wii & WiiU. I have fond memories of Pitfall....

Anyhow, I might look into this game since it's controller compatible. I assume crafting and inventory management could be a problem with a controller though.

If you like mass multiplayer sandboxes, zombies and survival type games, you'll love dayz. Do yourself a favor and play ArmA 2 a bunch before diving in. It makes getting used to the controls and understanding the dynamics a lot easier in the long run.

Cheers.

I play black ops 2 a little bit here and there. Someone gave me red dead redemption. I started it but stopped. Not my taste. I used to love battlefield bad company 2, it was a really fun game.

I play NHL 13 on the ps3. I don't do online, I just play the BeaGM mode on my own. The only other game I can remember playing on the ps3 was Battlefield.

I'm much more of a pc gamer than console, have been for years. However, I've gotten hooked on the NHL. It's probably because, after close to 15 years, I got done with my mmo's (First Everquest, then World of Warcraft). I played Diablo 3 for a few months, but eventually stopped. Now I've been doing the NHL thing since October off and on.

I don't know what I'll play after this.

Fallout new vegas, black ops 2

I LOVE free-roaming games, but could never get into fallout.. Don't know why.. Especially with it being apocolyptic!

I like fallout new vegas much better than the last one. The map is more structured so there's less aimless wandering :)

Did you play the original Fallout games?

I stopped when they went to console, but I heard good things about Fallout 3 when it came out. That's a game I should consider going back and getting.

I LOVE free-roaming games, but could never get into fallout.. Don't know why.. Especially with it being apocolyptic!

I like fallout new vegas much better than the last one. The map is more structured so there's less aimless wandering :)

Did you play the original Fallout games?

I stopped when they went to console, but I heard good things about Fallout 3 when it came out. That's a game I should consider going back and getting.

3 was a great game. New Vegas was fun but bugged beyond belief.

Can you play that with a controller? Im terrible with a keyboard and mouse

You can. in fact there is a guide on how to map an xbox controller tot he game. From what i understand though, you loose a lot of functions as there aren't enough buttons to meet the demand.

This game is really for the hardest of core gamers. I've been gaming for over 20 years and this one has the hardest learning curve I've ever encountered. But once you get into it, it's absolutely addicting.

Well my first system was the Odyssey and ive owned every one since then except for the Wii & WiiU. I have fond memories of Pitfall....

Anyhow, I might look into this game since it's controller compatible. I assume crafting and inventory management could be a problem with a controller though.

My first system was an atari2600 still have it and it still works

Impressive. If you also have pitfall you're my new best friend. Lol

Impressive. If you also have pitfall you're my new best friend. Lol

Lol I dint think I ever own d that one. My thing was asteroids. Spac invaders. Missile command and kaboom.

well I was snowed in today so I checked into this game. I watched some guys youtube channel for about 4 episodes totaling about 2 hours. During that time I saw maybe a dozen zombies, 3 of which he shot and 2 other players in a car (which he said was the first car he had ever seen). Seems a bit too slow for me. Really slow in fact. He commented that on other play throughs he has died in particular towns and the time in walking to get back looked really boring. Most of his videos consisted of him just running through the woods from empty town to empty town.
The website says the average life is just over an hour??? Is that accurate?

Edit: Steam is selling Arma for 24 bucks too. If it was free to play or try I would give it a go

Last edited:
Just Got Crysis 3 and I love it especially the mulitplayer also I'm getting fit with Nike+ Kinect Training

How's the difficulty on the single player mode hardest level?

I don't know why I'm holding off. I should just buy it.

Its a very easy game when you manage your suit properly. A lot of fun though. About 6 to 8 hours in length.

I dusted off my ps3 yesterday and started playing Demons Souls. Man, that game is hard. The rolling skeletons are kicking my ass.

Just wait. Rumor has it the next Fallout will be built on the Skyrim engine...

I KNOW!! I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!

Bethesda employees have been spotted wandering around Boston with GPS devices!

I haven't been this excited about a game since I was waiting for Skyrim!!!!!

Forum List

Back