What are you playing?

>

Dead Space 3, abortive start last night interrupted by a call from our daughter in college. I'll probably restart it with a new game tonight - just to get back into the proper frame of mine.

Necromorphs fear me, I'm coming.

>>>>

I got Crysis3 to start today.

I did Crysis and Crysis 2 since Christmas, gotta say it was pretty good. Liked the interface a lot.

As I replayed Dead Space and Dead Space 2 as a prelude to DS3, I found I really missed the camouflage mode. The walk up assassination was pretty cool.

>>>>

Stuck on MMA. Play black ops zombies with the gf and left 4 dead as well. Got a couple games on order (walking dead and dead island) Black ops zombies is addicting! Such a challenge! We have yet to turn on the lights on the first level! lol

EDIT: I am thinking about buying MMA 3, but might want the newest UFC? Any advice? I love the traveling option on MMA..

Last edited:
Skyrim, Rage...looking to get Chysis 3. Grampa let me know if it's a worthy buy

I got burned out on Skyrim , great game I just got tired of it.

I'm hooked on this damned Port Royale 3 right now, that and Madden and NCAA FB.

• Banned
I got Crysis3 to start today.

I did Crysis and Crysis 2 since Christmas, gotta say it was pretty good. Liked the interface a lot.

As I replayed Dead Space and Dead Space 2 as a prelude to DS3, I found I really missed the camouflage mode. The walk up assassination was pretty cool.

>>>>

DS3 is a phenomenal game. Beat it on impossible and classic.

Aliens Colonial Marines was a bust the next week though. A terrible game which is really sad considering the source material.

Just got home and popped in Crysis3. I have to say the visuals are amazing. The character models and animations for Psyco (your partner) are the best ive ever seen outside of cgi. Amazing facial features.

Probably the most difficult, frustrating and addicting Alpha Mod I've ever played. It's a MMP sandbox where you choose your own adventure. Team up, lone wolf, build a base, be a scavenger, etc...but first, you have to actually make it past Day Zero.

Probably the most difficult, frustrating and addicting Alpha Mod I've ever played. It's a MMP sandbox where you choose your own adventure. Team up, lone wolf, build a base, be a scavenger, etc...but first, you have to actually make it past Day Zero.

That looks freaking awesome. Do you have any screen shots of actual game play?

>>>>

Forum List

Back