What are you going to be for Halloween? What are some good costume ideas for Halloween 2017?

Do you dress up for Halloween?

• Total voters

ThatDude30

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of the year! Haunted houses, candy, and taking the kids trick or treating. We always have a good time on Halloween.

If you are one of the fun ones, and enjoy Halloween as much as I do, post what you are dressing up as!

What are some good costume ideas for Halloween 2017?, for those who might be having trouble deciding what to be.

w8ChTo2.jpg

Seems appropriate, but I don't dress up for Halloween.

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of the year! Haunted houses, candy, and taking the kids trick or treating. We always have a good time on Halloween.

If you are one of the fun ones, and enjoy Halloween as much as I do, post what you are dressing up as!

What are some good costume ideas for Halloween 2017?, for those who might be having trouble deciding what to be.

Last year was "whatever was in the cupboard" and my boss went as a "no eye deer" and not a single person got it, surprisingly. He was also boiling hot for the whole time.

Good grief. Is this a new Teenage forum?

-Geaux

My area is full of Latinos who frequent Home Depots, 7-11s and Walmarts. I thought I would go as .....Trick or treat...

a7db68725872dc76f9e6f380dedab7a6.jpg

I always WANT to but never do. I got a witches hat with long gray hair this year, so I at least will wear that! Going to be sitting on my decorated front porch handing out candy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back