What are you drinking Right Now?!??!?!?

There's nothing wrong with coke... I do it when it's offered up. Why would anyone not do it if it's freely available? It makes you feel magnificent. :)

Geee ... I dunno ... it's addictive, bad for your health, and has a fast (and shitty) comedown?

Ever have kleenex stuff up both nostrils to stop the bleeding because of coke?

Nope. I don't have an addictive personality. I do what I want when I want and stop without a problem. I like coke when it's around and don't miss it when it isn't. Same with pot or alcohol. I indulge freely when it's offered and just roll on when it's not. I don't understand addiction. Nothing has never made me want it so that I can't help myself.

Oh you mooching slacker.

Clearly you weren't trying hard enough.

images

The Alchemist "Heady Topper" the Best IPA in the USA, therefore the best on earth!

The best beer on earth is American beer!

I beg to differ.
Have you tried heady topper?
I have tried a few NZ beers stein lager tastes like bad breath.
The yeastie boys range is skunky.
Those in the know, real ale people, will tell you that American IPAs are the best on earth.
I guess you don't know a thing about American beer, therefore you can offer to differ without actually saying why.

Like you, I've tried a couple of US beers so am qualified to base my opinion on all American beers on those.
Budweiser is surely made from weasel's piss.

I agree about Steinlager, I've never liked it.
Craft beer is a rapidly growing market here, there are so many fantastic brews coming onto the market every year.
The big breweries have seen the trend and are either buying them up or setting up pseudo-craft brands themselves.

Forum List

Back