What are you drinking Right Now?!??!?!?

That's cool and all but the fact is the when I did my first line of cocaine, pill of E, and a couple of other unmentionables you weren't even 4 years old yet. When I was in rehab for a month you were prolly barely 6. I've watched countless friends lose just about everything in their lives because of OCs. I've seen friends go to jail because of their out of control drinking. I've seen friends go to jail for dealing drugs. I've revived a straight A student OD-ing on a multitude of pain killers and anxiety medicine while waiting for an ambulance arrive. And more people that I know that I care to mention have actually lost their lives because of substance abuse.

I've hit rock bottom before.

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about and I know you hate to hearing this but there is no way that someone your age could possibly compare with that.

Gee, A15, I really learned my lesson now. Thanks for schooling me; I lived in Candyland before you came along. :rolleyes:

E? E? What the fuck is E? I can walk past and over a dozen people taken out by E at the local rave, and hell, so can the police. They don't give a fuck. So you hid some naughty pills in Mommy's BMW and I'm supposed to worship at your feet? Do you think I haven't seen ambulances pick up users that I know at a school populated by JD's? Do you think I haven't been surrounded hard-core addicts in church ministries, people who think the love of Jesus is the only thing that saved them from certain death? Or that I haven't seen people do the craziest shit, fighting or stabbing people because of their habits? Think again. :eusa_hand:

... and yet ... you practically condone drug use. The peg doesn't fit.

Your brand of "logic" is very self-serving.

If I have a bad experience with a black guy does that mean I should never try again or wave everyone else away from black guys?

Replace 'black guy' with 'drugs' and we've got what you're saying. I'm glad I don't live in a 1 size fits all universe... too restrictive. I think people should be allowed to do what they want as long as they aren't hurting anyone else.

Agna, I never insinuated that anyone was a junkie. I merely piped up after Amanda posted something along the lines of not seeing anything wrong with coke. Though I'm all for people doing what they want and all that jazz it certainly has it's dangers and her post had a tone to it that seemed like she felt that there were no consequences for her actions. I know your chest puffs out whenever anyone has the audacity of challenging you based on your age but sorry man, that's the way I see it. I was already in and out of that game while you were still missing your two front teeth. Having years more real life experience with this kind of thing matters. I'm not looking to school you or get you to worship me or however you put it, I'm just telling it like it is.

And no, Amanda, I would rather not share the experience I had when I hit rock bottom.

I'm sure for some, maybe even many coke is a really bad thing, but it's not for me. I've never purchased it and I never will. If someone offers it I have some, if not, I don't. How does someone get addicted when they don't give a fuck either way? It's never happened to me and I don't see how it could.

Agna, I never insinuated that anyone was a junkie. I merely piped up after Amanda posted something along the lines of not seeing anything wrong with coke. Though I'm all for people doing what they want and all that jazz it certainly has it's dangers and her post had a tone to it that seemed like she felt that there were no consequences for her actions. I know your chest puffs out whenever anyone has the audacity of challenging you based on your age but sorry man, that's the way I see it. I was already in and out of that game while you were still missing your two front teeth. Having years more real life experience with this kind of thing matters. I'm not looking to school you or get you to worship me or however you put it, I'm just telling it like it is.

And no, Amanda, I would rather not share the experience I had when I hit rock bottom.

No one does that I know of. I certainly dont. At first I would talk about it with whoever would listen for whatever reason, but thats not the case now. And not cause I'm ashamed, nor am I proud...it just is what it is.

About the most that I'll say about it anymore is that it got bad enough for me to join N.A.
While us addicts will always be addicts, it comes down to practicing or not.
And from my experience, the paranoia associated with my cocaine use lasted for months after I gave it up. Thats about all that people need to know.

I can almost tell you the exact time I gave it up. Close to 3 years now.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.... Isn't there as much of a "rush" from the fact that it's illegal as from the drug itself?

Many fall into it for just that reason, they want to be criminals. It's why I never trust a junky either, not because of their addiction because let's face it, we're all addicted to something, but because they demonstrate their willingness to break the law and their lack of conscience.

Speak for yourself, we're not all addicted to anything.

That could be a raging debate IMHO.

[
There is also an expanding school of thought that advocates the abolition of adolescence, and a greater symmetry between the reception of adult rights and biological adulthood.

Yes, the crowd who know (or don't care about) human life. Indeed we have already went too much in that direction. Once most cultures demanded a proof of adulthood, a intiation into the responsibilities and hardships that adulthood requires, one had to earn it no matter their age; now in the culture of yoooooof, we make the young pretend they understand adulthood, and then market their pretence, or worse.

are you spelling that right....isnt it pretense....not that i can spell shit but i am trying to hold on to the few words i can spell....maybe if i used larged font and red it would help ...what ya think...

Maybe you should go back to your fuckin' garden, ya think?

lol i am not drinking it right now.....sillie....its the new brew ...trendy ...fat tire, 1552 or some shit and mother ship which is a wheat beer....right now i am drinking water....kk...this may shock you but i rarely drink....i iz out...i iz working on not being out...

I've been drinking Fat Tire for 6 or 7 years now, when did it become "trendy?"

Man, now I have to find a new beer... I suppose that's okay though, I don't imagine I will mind that search...

hit beer stores here about 6 weeks ago....fat tire, 1552 and mothership...okay i am not trendy...geezes thanks now i feel old...did i mention i turn 56 this month.. so 6 or 7 years ago is trendy for me...lol

Coffee_Flavors.jpg

Mike's Hard Pomegranate Lemonade...

(Don't ask. It's good, and I'm off today, so..)

Forum List

Back