What are you drinking Right Now?!??!?!?

Have you tried heady topper?
I have tried a few NZ beers stein lager tastes like bad breath.
The yeastie boys range is skunky.
Those in the know, real ale people, will tell you that American IPAs are the best on earth.
I guess you don't know a thing about American beer, therefore you can offer to differ without actually saying why.

Like you, I've tried a couple of US beers so am qualified to base my opinion on all American beers on those.
Budweiser is surely made from weasel's piss.

I agree about Steinlager, I've never liked it.
Craft beer is a rapidly growing market here, there are so many fantastic brews coming onto the market every year.
The big breweries have seen the trend and are either buying them up or setting up pseudo-craft brands themselves.

You just outed yourself as a clueless fuckwit of the first order when you referred to Budweiser as beer.
You have no idea when it comes to beer.
American IPAs are recognised even by the highly nationally protective British campaign for real ale as the ultimate in high ibu IPAs.
The best IPAs for hop heads is american( specifically west coast style) IPA.
The best of that style is heady topper.

Yeastie boys( number 1 in NZ) isn't half as good despite the hop availability in NZ!

So, you gage the taste buds of beer drinkers everywhere by your own preferences?
All the while choking down that over-hopped swill?

You're not only a hop head, you're a fucking snob.

Have you tried heady topper?
I have tried a few NZ beers stein lager tastes like bad breath.
The yeastie boys range is skunky.
Those in the know, real ale people, will tell you that American IPAs are the best on earth.
I guess you don't know a thing about American beer, therefore you can offer to differ without actually saying why.

Like you, I've tried a couple of US beers so am qualified to base my opinion on all American beers on those.
Budweiser is surely made from weasel's piss.

I agree about Steinlager, I've never liked it.
Craft beer is a rapidly growing market here, there are so many fantastic brews coming onto the market every year.
The big breweries have seen the trend and are either buying them up or setting up pseudo-craft brands themselves.

You just outed yourself as a clueless fuckwit of the first order when you referred to Budweiser as beer.
American IPAs are recognised even by the highly nationally protective British campaign for real ale as the ultimate in high ibu IPAs.

Yeastie boys( number 1 in NZ) isn't half as good despite the hop availability in NZ!

I was agreeing with you.
Oddly enough, Budweiser refer to themselves as beer, and I'm certain that a few Budweiser drinkers refer to it as beer as well.
Me, I think I suggested it was weasel's piss.

By all means get all pissy just because I'm not falling over myself to agree with your preference - because you simply must be right.
Have you ever wondered why your conversations with other people are so short?

Tell me, Mr Pissy, what is the best example of American IPA in your opinion, and I'll see if I can find it - because I actually enjoy trying new beers.
And just in case I have trouble sourcing your recommendation, and because you are so incredibly knowledgeable about NZ beers, maybe you can recommend a local brew that you approve of as well.

I was agreeing with you.
Oddly enough, Budweiser refer to themselves as beer, and I'm certain that a few Budweiser drinkers refer to it as beer as well.
Me, I think I suggested it was weasel's piss.

By all means get all pissy just because I'm not falling over myself to agree with your preference - because you simply must be right.
Have you ever wondered why your conversations with other people are so short?

Tell me, Mr Pissy, what is the best example of American IPA in your opinion, and I'll see if I can find it - because I actually enjoy trying new beers.
And just in case I have trouble sourcing your recommendation, and because you are so incredibly knowledgeable about NZ beers, maybe you can recommend a local brew that you approve of as well.

You won't find a quality us IPA in NZ.
We in the USA understand the science of beer, the alpha acids in the hop begin to break down very quickly( canning prolongs the life) usually a bottled unpasturised/unfiltered beer begins to lose its drinkability in 48 hours.
A canned unpasturised, unfiltered beer will last 2 weeks or more.
You people in NZ need to understand this.
You flood the USA with yeastie boys and stein lager.
No one buys it( a couple of disgusting hobos have grabbed a sixer when we sell it off at $3.99 a six pack.
One of them died, the other suffered so severely with dysentery that he quit drinking, quit being a hobo, got an education and became a temperance minister.
It is a while since I last visited NZ, but even recently friends who live there tell me NZ beer sucks.
I can take their word.
As for why people stop debating me, because I am right and they are wrong.
They can't handle the truth!!!!

Clown...probably a lonely clown at that.

Drip coffee, shot of hershey's(squirt), 2 tablespoons cane sugar and a qtr cup whole milk in a 3 cup glass tumbler.

If I was waking up at 4:30 in the AM to have beer I would put a gun to my head.

Blended Islay whisky at the moment.
Nightcap before bed.

And now a freshly ground and plunged black coffee to go with my pancakes.

Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea

Forum List

Back