What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
Back when I used to post on Protest Warrior (awesome righty youth site) I posted a thread like this, it got 15,000+ replies. Good idea, cuz this'll always have something new.

Right now I want a blunt, or drink, and am preparing this big Italian hoagie for consumption. Mayonnaise, mustard, oregano, crushed red pepper, and a hint of garlic powder are needed to liven it up tho.

I'm good lol.

grilling brats , drinking beer, watching foodnetwork, typing on here.

Considering cooking some pork steaks and fried taters and green beans. Eating pork always makes me think of what goodness our Jewish and Muslim bretheran are missing out on. What kinda God says you can't eat bacon?!

Last edited:
Back when I used to post on Protest Warrior (awesome righty youth site) I posted a thread like this, it got 15,000+ replies. Good idea, cuz this'll always have something new.

Right now I want a blunt, or drink, and am preparing this big Italian hoagie for consumption. Mayonnaise, mustard, oregano, crushed red pepper, and a hint of garlic powder are needed to liven it up tho.

I'm good lol.

15,000? :lol: You will be very fortunate to get 150 replies here.

Last edited:
avoiding chores....we are expecting a blizzard monday and this is the last mild day....so i am suppose to get the firewood ready.....i really dont want to.....my atv is down....so i am driving a wheel barrow...it kinda sucks to be me

Forum List

Back