Neighbor down from hell

red_4ever_red

Rookie
Dec 11, 2010
I hate this neighbor next to me. They are extremely rude and crass. Of all the years I have lived here, the house has been occupied by a few owners. This would be the fourth. All other owners that had lived here never were rude and crass. Until they moved here, it all went down to helll. They are busybodies who don’t have any manners.

They have dogs, big and small, barking early in the morning and at night. I had complained to the Animal Humane Services about their dogs, and it didn’t get anywhere at all. The Anismal Humane Services said I had to video them and get solid proof of the barking dogs and bring them to arbitration. I didn’t have the time to deal with this nasty neighbor. I comnplained to the community and it is a constant battle.

When they don’t have their dogs barking, they slammed the door and start screaming and yelling. They constantly watch when I go to bed and start making these noises with their dogs, the doors, and themselves. I normally would slightly open the window from the bathroom to get some cool air in, and they would watch when I would have the window door open and would slammed the door, make their dogs barked, and scream and yell. As recently as last night about 12:00 PM, they had the nerve to come out and start screaming obscenity. They knew that I was about to go to sleep and wanted to be heard.

These nasty busybodies living in there think they pay a lot to live in this area, but with that sort of attitude and mannerism, they are uneducated and lack self-repest for anyone to think that they value where they live and that they paid a lot money to do so. These busybodies have no common sense. They even tried to confront me by taping a few type written notes to tell me I have problems. I had never confronted them or tape any type-written notes to make my point about them.

They spray water into my backyard, throw balls that their dogs chew with to my backyard, and now they have to scream and yell obscenity trying to intimidate me. They are nasty busybodies.

I don’t how or what I did in my past life to cross paths with these busybodies. I have done nothing to them. I have lived here many years before they moved in, and now they constantly harassing me. I am not the confrontational person. I kew if I get into a brawl with them verbally, it would get into these nasty physical altercations that someone will cry foul and eventually it would lead to getting the police and legal systems involved. I don;t have time to waste with these feffing busybodies.

Remington870.jpg

You stated that they start around 11 or midnight. Did you ever stop to consider that they may be waiting till then because they're drunks?

My nearest neighbor is 10 ft. away from me... I drilled a hole in her bedroom wall and....

Careful about that Cum Spitter, I saw a show last night called "1000 Ways to Die".

Seems that some perv like you had a hot neighbor in the apartment above him. He drilled holes in her bathroom floor and used a scope camera to peek at her. Eventually, the water grew mold, the mold ate the wood on the floor.

Last time he peeked at her? She stepped into the bathtub (full of water) and the combined weight of her and the tub collapsed the floor, landing on the head of the guy downstairs.

Guess there is poetic justice after all.

My nearest neighbor is 10 ft. away from me... I drilled a hole in her bedroom wall and....

Careful about that Cum Spitter, I saw a show last night called "1000 Ways to Die".

Seems that some perv like you had a hot neighbor in the apartment above him. He drilled holes in her bathroom floor and used a scope camera to peek at her. Eventually, the water grew mold, the mold ate the wood on the floor.

Last time he peeked at her? She stepped into the bathtub (full of water) and the combined weight of her and the tub collapsed the floor, landing on the head of the guy downstairs.

Hey... didn't you say in another thread that your retirement from the Navy was like $550 a month or something?

can you afford to buy the property next door and rent it? first did you talk to them before you called the animal services? what have you done to try to make this situation better?

my neighbor has 4 or 5 coon dogs....we have about 3 close neighbors....but he is the close one.....we made an agreement long ago....no matter what happens no one calls the law....we have had cuss fights at 5 am...but the law is never involved. oooooo you should have heard the one where he said my cats were pissing on his atv's and all....it did not go well

Hey... didn't you say in another thread that your retirement from the Navy was like $550 a month or something?

Actually, it's closer to 1500/month, but thanks to my ex wives it's 550.

However, next month it's gonna raise up to 700 something.

Can't wait until those blood sucking leeches no longer have their hooks in me.

I hate this neighbor next to me. They are extremely rude and crass. Of all the years I have lived here, the house has been occupied by a few owners. This would be the fourth. All other owners that had lived here never were rude and crass. Until they moved here, it all went down to helll. They are busybodies who don’t have any manners.

They have dogs, big and small, barking early in the morning and at night. I had complained to the Animal Humane Services about their dogs, and it didn’t get anywhere at all. The Anismal Humane Services said I had to video them and get solid proof of the barking dogs and bring them to arbitration. I didn’t have the time to deal with this nasty neighbor. I comnplained to the community and it is a constant battle.

When they don’t have their dogs barking, they slammed the door and start screaming and yelling. They constantly watch when I go to bed and start making these noises with their dogs, the doors, and themselves. I normally would slightly open the window from the bathroom to get some cool air in, and they would watch when I would have the window door open and would slammed the door, make their dogs barked, and scream and yell. As recently as last night about 12:00 PM, they had the nerve to come out and start screaming obscenity. They knew that I was about to go to sleep and wanted to be heard.

These nasty busybodies living in there think they pay a lot to live in this area, but with that sort of attitude and mannerism, they are uneducated and lack self-repest for anyone to think that they value where they live and that they paid a lot money to do so. These busybodies have no common sense. They even tried to confront me by taping a few type written notes to tell me I have problems. I had never confronted them or tape any type-written notes to make my point about them.

They spray water into my backyard, throw balls that their dogs chew with to my backyard, and now they have to scream and yell obscenity trying to intimidate me. They are nasty busybodies.

I don’t how or what I did in my past life to cross paths with these busybodies. I have done nothing to them. I have lived here many years before they moved in, and now they constantly harassing me. I am not the confrontational person. I kew if I get into a brawl with them verbally, it would get into these nasty physical altercations that someone will cry foul and eventually it would lead to getting the police and legal systems involved. I don;t have time to waste with these feffing busybodies.
Communist OP doesn't like Communist living? This is new. :uhoh3:

What an odd way to refer to the fruit of your loins.

I hear ya... been there.

I was figuring your full retirement monthly pay had to be more than $550.

my neighbor has 4 or 5 coon dogs....we have about 3 close neighbors....but he is the close one.....we made an agreement long ago....no matter what happens no one calls the law....we have had cuss fights at 5 am...but the law is never involved. oooooo you should have heard the one where he said my cats were pissing on his atv's and all....it did not go well

Cuss fighting with your neighbor at 5 in the morning while you let your cats piss all over his belongings... boy there's some real class right there, I tell ya... fuckin' hillbilly trash... :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
can you afford to buy the property next door and rent it? first did you talk to them before you called the animal services? what have you done to try to make this situation better?

I had reported to the Animal Humane Services and wrote countless of email messages to the HOA/Community. For someone who complained to me about how much they had paid to live here, they are not very educated and decent people who could imagine how it would annoy someone. Their intention is to annoy and intimidate.

As I have said, I am not a confrontational person. If I was, I would cuss and do something to revenge the same. To revenge would take so much of my energy to physically act on my actions. I don't need to watse my time on something that I considered evil, and eventually it will make me an evil person.

Enough is enough. I reported to the Animal Humane Services, and they sent an officer to their house to give them some warning and advice on how to deal with the situation. That should be enough to know that their dogs and as owners their actions are causing problems to the next door neighbor. So that would mean if they slam the door and scream and yell obscenity, it would cause the saem problems as the dogs would bark. And it is not just the outside; their dogs bark so loud in their house that I could hear them barking when I am on the other side of the house.

It is not a matter of affording to buy their house and rent it out. I don't mean to be rude but I don't think you get the situation. Would you recommend this to everyone who has problems with their next door neighbor? If I may say so, your reasoning is arrogant and insulting.

Last edited:
I have to agree with sb here......if you haven't taken the time to speak to them yourself, why should any of us take the time to solve your problem for you.

If its me, I have a two step plan of attack:

1. Talk to them, if that doesn't work,
2. Kill the dogs.

Dude it's a joke... I am a perv but I like to be a perv openly!:lol:

Communist OP doesn't like Communist living? This is new. :uhoh3:

Good for you that you recognized it so. I live here and I leave everyone alone. Not only the next door neighbor, but the neighbor across from me got into the action. When I opened the front door to greet a guest, the guy was standing there opening the door to his car and also piercing into my house and gave me this dirty look. What business does he have when he was opening the door to his car to get into it and then at the same time gave me a dirty look and looked into my house? This guy is married with kids. WTF that he had to give me this dirty look? I had never done that to his family.

This whole communist living resulted with parents who don’t know how to teach their children; they have children who played basketball and then would slam the basketball to my garage door. As though they were playing dodge ball.

Even worse man, these wifes would stand in fron of the next door neighbor’s house, and when I drove out from my garage, they would whisper and gave me dirty looks. You know, when I drive out of my garage, I have to look to my left to see any incoming car, and I could not avoid them.

I could go on and on, the other next door neighbor would throw beer glasses into the trash can and slam the trash can lid loudly. If I had done any of these things, they would have a fuckin hissy fit and would report me to the police. I guess uneducated busybodies do have the money to pay where they live to trash others.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back