What are we put on Earth FOR? (poll)

What are we put on Earth FOR? (poll)

• 5 to find Jesus--the only way to really find God

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 through 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You mean to have abortions and transition into another sex so that you can't have children, or are you no longer a democrat?
I meant what I said, because I'm not some retarded church-monkey.

If we knew the answer to the OP question, it would take away all the mystery, would it not?

I think that's why we don't know. :banana:

a-few-good-men-you-cant-handle-the-truth.gif

I know God has something he wants me to do or be a part of or else there's no way I would still be alive.

Cats ain't got nothin' on me. My nine lives were up before the last 5 or 6 things that happened where I could have

easily died.

Hopefully he tells me what to do the same way as last time.

"Do this thing" and that's it. "You have to do this".

I think he likes to work on a "need to know" basis. Works for me. :dunno:

I like it simple. :D Could be it's done like that because I am simple. :dunno:

Perhaps he handles more complex people differently.

Last edited:
I know God has something he wants me to do or be a part of or else there's no way I would still be alive.

Well, the reason could be that you, me, and every organism in the known universe is part of some larger, grander, experiment and while we might like to believe that we are the eventual outcome of that experiment ... the intended result my be something wholly other.

chemist-measuring-sample-liquids-research-lab-researcher-mixing-fluids-biochemistry-laboratory...jpg

From what I gather from Mark 12:30-31 we're here to love God and secondarily to treat others with attitude that we're all in this life together. That is, we should reach out and help those in need.
Given the choices, my primary pick is #4 with #2 right behind it.

Still favour the interrupted laboratory experiment hypothesis , with
Anunnaki being responsible for the brain tinkering . Naturally we need one of the Anunnaki to then explain matters from their own history
But I suspect that whatever lies close to the base line answer has us as inconsequential specks of dust . With strange ideas of individual speck importance .

Because nowhere else in The Universe would take us.

LOL

The other parts of the universe are empty because God didn't want more insanity than He already had
If we knew the answer to the OP question, it would take away all the mystery, would it not?

I think that's why we don't know. :banana:

a-few-good-men-you-cant-handle-the-truth.gif

Cats ain't got nothin' on me. My nine lives were up before the last 5 or 6 things that happened where I could have

easily died.

Hopefully he tells me what to do the same way as last time.

"Do this thing" and that's it. "You have to do this".

I think he likes to work on a "need to know" basis. Works for me. :dunno:

I like it simple. :D Could be it's done like that because I am simple. :dunno:

Perhaps he handles more complex people differently.

complex people?

Mark Levin comes to mind.. BTW, he was awesome on Hannity last night! I actually learned a few things! We always learn from Levin, don't we?

Anyhow, I'm not sure I u/stand all of what you say here.. but at least ... well, again, I feel I learned something new, even though I didn't u/stand maybe 50% of it

:)

Forum List

Back