What Are The Republicans CURRENTLY Doing To Imrprove The Economy?

'What Are The Republicans CURRENTLY Doing To Imrprove The Economy?'

In Texas we are stealing the tax generating businesses of other states.

"Magpul Industries announced today that it is relocating its operations to Wyoming and Texas."

Magpul | Unfair Advantage

'What Are The Republicans CURRENTLY Doing To Imrprove The Economy?'

In Texas we are stealing the tax generating businesses of other states.

"Magpul Industries announced today that it is relocating its operations to Wyoming and Texas."

Magpul | Unfair Advantage

We are doing the same thing here in Louisiana. Create a business friendly climate and companies will leave the high tax states and move here. And we can all laugh as California goes deeper in debt every day as their tax base moves out.

Since I have the data in front of me and find some amusement in exposing partisan bigots for what they are....

GDP
1-20-1953 $378.4B
1-20-1961 $528.0B
Ike: Increase

GDP
1-20-1969 $960.9B
1-20-1977 $1884.9B
Nixon/Ford: Increase

http://www.bea.gov/iTable/iTable.cf...i=1&910=X&911=0&903=5&904=1952&905=1981&906=Q
Table 1.1.5
None of that occurred under Bush I, II nor under Reagan, which were the ones I listed purporsefully.
Interesting...
Nowhere near as interesting as the fact that you ignored the post where I listed the GDP growth under Reagan/Bush/Bush...

GDP
1-20-1980 $2915.3B
1-20-1989 $5581.7B
Answer: Up

GDP
1-20-1989 $5581.7B
1-20-1993 $6493.6B

Quote:
Under Bush II, did the economy go up or down from the beginning to the end of his term?
GDP
1-20-2001 $10129.8B
1-20-2009 $14081.7B

-You- said:
The economy has ALWAYS...gone down under Republican Presidents and policies
-I- have proven otherwise.

So, you either lied, or spoke from abject ignorance.
Either way, you're proven wrong.
All that remains now is for you to be honest enough to admit it.
Out of rep....I'll have to hit you on the flip side....

Any of them for that matter.

Well....???

We're staying out of the democrats way. When the democrats are done imploding we'll pick up the pieces and start the economy over! Next question? I have one. What is obummer doing other than crashing the economy? Seventeen days vacation in hawaii, that's what he a doing.

Nothing, because government can't fix it.

The only solution to this economy is to return to gold and silver, whilst erecting protective tariffs against foreign currencies and commodities.

Two of the dumbest suggestions I ever read.

How does one "Imrprove" The Economy?

OP is a stupid fuck.

This is why Republicans shouldn't be in office. Their twin deficit creating policies of tax cuts for the rich and deregulate have been proven disasters. Worse, the entire idea behind "trickle down" is an enormous fail.

OP is a stupid fuck.

This is why Republicans shouldn't be in office. Their twin deficit creating policies of tax cuts for the rich and deregulate have been proven disasters. Worse, the entire idea behind "trickle down" is an enormous fail.

So Detroit is your model of good governance.

Good luck with that one.

OP is a stupid fuck.

Good luck with that one.

Detroit is what happens when society breaks down. Low educational standards = lower paying jobs, lower paying jobs = smaller tax base.

Without a tax base = less police = more violence. This leads to people getting the fuck out of dodge.

So solution
More schools
More dads
More police
= a chance for more innovation

You republicans of course don't want this as it requires the public sector.

Good luck with that one.

Detroit is what happens when society breaks down. Low educational standards = lower paying jobs, lower paying jobs = smaller tax base.

Without a tax base = less police = more violence. This leads to people getting the fuck out of dodge.

So solution
More schools
More dads
More police

Don't be silly Matthew. Where does the government grow Dads? The Department of Agriculture?

Good luck with that one.

So solution
More schools
More dads
More police

you do realize Detroit is a primary example of liberal failure don't you. but it is a perfect example of what liberals are now doing to America. see the tax system was set up to cover services that benefit all citizens. things like roads, schools, police, firemen and so on. but what happens when liberals get involved is these tax dollars start getting diverted to things that don't benefit all citizens, but only select groups. more an more of the tax pie gets diverted to these entitlements, and what gets cut? the essential services. got to give the voters their free stuff and hand outs. but that is exactly what happened to Detroit. given free reign, that is what liberals will do to America.

Good luck with that one.

So solution
More schools
More dads
More police

you do realize Detroit is a primary example of liberal failure don't you. but it is a perfect example of what liberals are now doing to America. see the tax system was set up to cover services that benefit all citizens. things like roads, schools, police, firemen and so on. but what happens when liberals get involved is these tax dollars start getting diverted to things that don't benefit all citizens, but only select groups. more an more of the tax pie gets diverted to these entitlements, and what gets cut? the essential services. got to give the voters their free stuff and hand outs. but that is exactly what happened to Detroit. given free reign, that is what liberals will do to America.

correct-------Detroit, what happens when liberals, unions, and minorities control a city.

What Are The Republicans CURRENTLY Doing To Imrprove The Economy?

ultra sound wands for vaginal probes?

Nothing, because government can't fix it.

The only solution to this economy is to return to gold and silver, whilst erecting protective tariffs against foreign currencies and commodities.

Two of the dumbest suggestions I ever read.

interesting turn of hypocrisy. since you liberal nitwits are always blaming the republicans for taking us off the gold standard. read enough of the posts you fools make and you will always find you contradict yourselves.

Liberals that always claim the GOP doesn't have a plan/answer to a problem are typical brain dead scum that have failed in life but blame others.

Forum List

Back