What are the gun rights crazies so fearful of?

Who da fuck said we scared?? So now we ate supposed to defend ourselves for BS.

Why the fuck is the op scared of guns. Hint. The pointy end is where the bullet comes out

My questioning your fucking stupidity is no admission of anything whatsoever an my part.

You gun grabbing little bitches are the ones with the fear issues.
I didn’t say I would take your gun now did I oddball?

Please take a moment and look at I wrote and notice I never said I would take your guns and in fact I have never wrote that ever but keep on showing how you lack the balls to be a man!

T

Then you are scared of me.
What you should be scared of is other gun crazies like you.
You are what you fear.
No, other people who believe we should get to own guns freely are nice people and I like them. They don't (usually) call me names, but here you are calling me ugly names ---- do you see why I could view that as a problem and you as an enemy, not them?

I think this country badly needs more respect.

Show where I would take his or your guns?

Do it and when you can’t, well then I guess I never wrote it did I?

I am just mocking children that need something to make them feel manly but have your guns all you want…
Lol. Okie dookie. Enjoy your wokeness

Wow, so I never wrote I would take your guns and now I am the one being woke…

Man, what a bunch of children on here that can not say “ Hey, you didn’t and you are just being a dick “ which I am…
So you admit being a dick. Good for you

So you admit being a dick. Good for you
You can’t admit being an idiot and lying about what I wrote… But then again you and Oddball are kind of special in the head that need a gun to feel safe and protected when Mexicans, Blacks and Asians come around your neighborhood…

I mean the White Hood, Burning Cross, Banjo Playing and Pig Squealing should scare anyone from nearing your place but I understand you need that gun to feel special and safe, so have them…

You can’t admit being an idiot and lying about what I wrote… But then again you and Oddball are kind of special in the head that need a gun to feel safe and protected when Mexicans, Blacks and Asians come around your neighborhood…

I mean the White Hood, Burning Cross, Banjo Playing and Pig Squealing should scare anyone from nearing your place but I understand you need that gun to feel special and safe, so have them…
Lol

Your projection means nothing to me

What are the gun rights crazies so fearful of? Are they scared a bunch of snowflakes and an incompetent government banding together and come and take their guns away?
By their own definition they should not fear that.
They are what they fear.

A better question is why did support the demleftists when they pandered for votes making schools gun free zones. Rational people(conservatives) told you this was going to happen. Your morons are advertising schools as shooting galleries for the demented. Don’t believe me? Look up the number of school shootings before you advertised.

Lol

Your projection means nothing to me
Maybe not but it is the fact…

I noticed Oddball stopped and you keep on going…

I don’t want your guns but I want all of you to stop pretending they are what make you a man…

A real man doesn’t need to scream “ My penis is my gun and my gun is the size of my penis “ because those like me will tell you to show your penis and if your penis is the size of a ant dick, well then you should be mocked…

This isn’t Wokism but me saying owning a gun doesn’t mean you are tough at all and funny Cartoon but do you remember Slow Poke Gonzalez the biggest gun in all of Mexico?

Everyone think they are bad with their gun but one day someone will have a bigger and badder one…

I know who the fuck am I kidding you two are so tough that you piss bullets from your ass while making God shiver at the thought of you!

Who da fuck said we scared?? So now we ate supposed to defend ourselves for BS.

Why the fuck is the op scared of guns. Hint. The pointy end is where the bullet comes out
The words of a man who is scared to death. He is scared to death to admit he is scared to death.
A pathetic spineless minion.

A better question is why did support the demleftists when they pandered for votes making schools gun free zones. Rational people(conservatives) told you this was going to happen. Your morons are advertising schools as shooting galleries for the demented. Don’t believe me? Look up the number of school shootings before you advertised.
How firearm ownership compares globally

The United States is the only nation in the world where civilian guns outnumber people.

The US has the highest firearm homicide rate in the developed world

In 2019, the number of US deaths from gun violence was about 4 per 100,000 people. That’s 18 times the average rate in other developed countries. Multiple studies show access to guns contributes to higher firearm-related homicide rates.

Source: Small Arms Survey (Civilian Firearm Holdings 2017)

Everything. They're scared of everything. The feeling of potency and power in a gun is a panacea for their fears~

Yeah, you nuts want to disarm the police, cut their budgets and demonize them and then hamper my constitutional right to protect my home and family. You make decisions based on feelings. You’re are a danger to everyone in this country.

How firearm ownership compares globally

The United States is the only nation in the world where civilian guns outnumber people.
Something to that -------------

I said I think we probably have enough and Himself said, "We could invade Delaware."

:biggrin:

Forum List

Back