What are the characteristics of an armed person???

People have a right to be armed. And people have a fourth amendment.

Nothing was said in the piece about whether the man was carrying with a permit.

But this is a perfect example of public execution by men sent with guns from the government. And grown men stood around and watched while it happened.

Last edited:
Ah, Chicago.

Fuck Chicago's rules. Everybody in that town should pack a smokewagon and dare the government to say something about it.

As I recall the second amendment wasn't a geographically arbitrary kinda thing.

Sorry for my French, ma'am, but that's just how I feel about it.

Oddly, there is such a thing as characteristics of an armed person.

U.S. Secret Service Training Guide: Characteristics of the Armed Individual | Public Intelligence

Recognizing armed persons is part of training. It must work because the person was certainly armed.

So they say he was armed, I'd be armed as well in that neighborhood. So anyone armed or suspicious of being armed can be approached by police???
Well yes. You should know that. Have you had any training at all? It was the first thing I learned. If you are armed and approached by police officer, you immediately inform the officer that you are carrying a weapon. You are required to inform the officer what kind and where on your person it is concealed. Same thing if you are stopped with a weapon in your car.

All praises to the NRA.

U.S. Secret Service Training Guide: Characteristics of the Armed Individual | Public Intelligence

Recognizing armed persons is part of training. It must work because the person was certainly armed.

So they say he was armed, I'd be armed as well in that neighborhood. So anyone armed or suspicious of being armed can be approached by police???
Well yes. You should know that. Have you had any training at all? It was the first thing I learned. If you are armed and approached by police officer, you immediately inform the officer that you are carrying a weapon. You are required to inform the officer what kind and where on your person it is concealed. Same thing if you are stopped with a weapon in your car.

All praises to the NRA.

if I was merely walking down the street and the cops stopped me for walking down the street, could they check my purse? How about frisk me??

PS: I don't carry a gun.

All praises to the NRA.

if I was merely walking down the street and the cops stopped me for walking down the street, could they check my purse? How about frisk me??

Yep. All they need is reasonable suspicion. Maybe you resembled a suspect.

All praises to the NRA.

Don't be stupid in an attempt to justify your past error.

All praises to the NRA.

If I resembled a suspect, and I went for my ID in my purse could they shoot me, suspecting I carried a gun in it because it had a bulge?

All praises to the NRA.

No. The first thing you do is ask the cop if you're free to go. That's the first thing you do. The second thing to ask is if you're being detained.

After that, you can say you're armed if you're told you're being detained.

And if the cop asks you why you didn't tell him you were armed in the first place, you tell him because it was none of his god damn business.

And the NRA does more against the 2nd than they do for it. All the while trashing the 1st, 5th, and 10th amendments.

Last edited:

All praises to the NRA.

Don't be stupid in an attempt to justify your past error.

They had no right as far as I know from reading to even stop him and question him.

All praises to the NRA.

If I resembled a suspect, and I went for my ID in my purse could they shoot me, suspecting I carried a gun in it because it had a bulge?
I suggest you do what they tell you to do and nothing else.

All praises to the NRA.

They suspect he went for his gun, so if I'd go in my purse for my ID, I'd get shot??

All praises to the NRA.

No. The first thing you do is ask the cop if you're free to go. That's the first thing you do. The second thing to as is if you're being detained.

And if the cop asks you why you didn't tell him you werre armed in the first place, you tell him because it was none of his god damn business.

And the NRA does more against the 2nd than they do for it. All the while trashing the 1st, 5th, and 10th amendments.
Now you have raised every hackle the cop has. You have also made it a good shoot.

All praises to the NRA.

They suspect he went for his gun, so if I'd go in my purse for my ID, I'd get shot??
Possibly.

All praises to the NRA.

Yes, they can.

If they do it improperly you can take them to court.

If you believe you have been treated improperly, a street confrontation is not the way to handle it. Take the officer's name and badge number. You can go to the station and fill out a complaint. You can also ask for one to be sent to you. Then the matter will be taken up by internal affairs.

All praises to the NRA.

No. The first thing you do is ask the cop if you're free to go. That's the first thing you do. The second thing to as is if you're being detained.

And if the cop asks you why you didn't tell him you werre armed in the first place, you tell him because it was none of his god damn business.

Now you have raised every hackle the cop has. You have also made it a good shoot.

The NRA fought for the right to do exactly as Natural Citizen said. So you and the cops can piss off.

All praises to the NRA.

What did I just say.

All praises to the NRA.

The NRA fought for the right to do exactly as Natural Citizen said. So you and the cops can piss off.
That's how people get shot. But they can feel superior as they lay leaking in the street.

Forum List

Back