What are the characteristics of an armed person???

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
The incident began when patrol officers on foot saw a man exhibiting characteristics of an armed person.

"He looked like he may have something on him," Guglielmi said. "They go to question him and at that point a confrontation ensues and he is shot."

The man, who was armed, was taken to an area hospital where he died, Guglielmi said.

Officials: Chaotic scene erupts with angry crowd after fatal police shooting in South Shore
-------------------------------------------------------

do they mean armed after they put a gun on him, or armed while walking down the street? Do investigate everyone who is exhibiting characteristics of an armed person.

Last edited:
The incident began when patrol officers on foot saw a man exhibiting characteristics of an armed person.

"He looked like he may have something on him," Guglielmi said. "They go to question him and at that point a confrontation ensues and he is shot."

The man, who was armed, was taken to an area hospital where he died, Guglielmi said.

Officials: Chaotic scene erupts with angry crowd after fatal police shooting in South Shore

do they mean armed after they put a gun on him, or armed while walking down the street? Do investigate everyone who is exhibiting characteristics of an armed person.

Must be illegal to carry in South Shore?

That bulge above the butt crack is a dead giveaway. They're either armed or gay. Gun or dildo.

If they don't talk with a lisp, they're armed.

I'd say one that has a firearm in their immediate possession. Like me right now.

I have a gun that shoots big bullets in my pocket.

Cop's who walk the beat for years usually developed a kind of 6th sense when it comes spotting potential criminal behavior and taking them off our streets. ..... :thup:
Now anyone with a bushy, itchy beard and no mustache is suspect.

It's very simple.
If a police officer confronts you, obey his orders and keep your mouth shut and you won't get shot.

It's very simple.
If a police officer confronts you, obey his orders and keep your mouth shut and you won't get shot.

So they said. If he was doing nothing wrong they should not of approached him. Was he DUI walking, maybe a shoe's light was not working properly. (you know some shoes have lights on them now)

It's very simple.

So they said. If he was doing nothing wrong they should not of approached him. Was he DUI walking, maybe a shoe's light was not working properly. (you know some shoes have lights on them now)

It matters not if he was or wasn't doing anything wrong.
If you have a beef with being stopped, that's what the court system is for.
If you want to adjudicate it on the street, you will lose.

I'd say one that has a firearm in their immediate possession. Like me right now.

Have you been approached by the police.

Ah, Chicago. It IS illegal to carry there, I hear.
The dude ran because he didn't want to go to jail; betcha anything he had priors or an outstanding warrant. However, that is NOT a capital offense, I keep telling you. We do not shoot to kill for that reason. You know what I think? Instead of target practice, these cops need to run a couple miles a day. They're too fuckin lazy to chase these guys down when they run. Instead they just plug them in the back.

All this "OOOOHHHH I think I thought I maybe saw him reach for his gun" is the part BLM and the protesters are talking about.

It's very simple.

It matters not if he was or wasn't doing anything wrong.
If you have a beef with being stopped, that's what the court system is for.
If you want to adjudicate it on the street, you will lose.

No, they had no reason to stop him or approach him. last I checked it was legal to be armed in this country.

The dude ran because he didn't want to go to jail; betcha anything he had priors or an outstanding warrant. However, that is NOT a capital offense, I keep telling you. We do not shoot to kill for that reason. You know what I think? Instead of target practice, these cops need to run a couple miles a day. They're too fuckin lazy to chase these guys down when they run. Instead they just plug them in the back.

All this "OOOOHHHH I think I thought I maybe saw him reach for his gun" is the part BLM and the protesters are talking about.
Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi Augustus wasn't a known gang member and had no recent arrest history.

If I had no money and was in that area, I would beg , borrow or even steal a gun, and I'd run from police esp if I were black.

You have no chance of not going to jail for having an illegal gun and blacks fill the jails up.

Of course you do. You never know when some web sight might threaten your life. Coward.

Yes I agree, they do not chase the person down. They should be made to run and if they can't , do desk duty.

Forum List

Back