What are the best PC games for 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far I am only interested in Tropico 6, Surviving Mars, Far Cry 5 and maybe Rust. I just learned that Rust is full of assholes that specialize in raiding newbies. I´ll go there and after a while I´ll pretend to be a noob and I will let those friendly raiders into my base and when they start to rob I´ll slaughter them.

The entire catalog of Myst games is reworked and going to be released for Windows 10. That was one of those game changing games in the mid 1990s. Loved it. I've been playing Far Cry 5 for a week and it is good. Generally a reskin of the previous two but a new map and story and the graphics are spectacular. Set in Montana and about a religious cult it is a lot of fun to play. There are a couple of FPS/RPG type games due out that look good but are only on Playstation or Xbox, one of which is Days Gone. Also Red Dead Redemption is due out but is also a console only title. Damn consoles!

>
FALLOUT_4_CAR_DECAL_THUMBS_UP_VAULT_BOY_0005_600x600.PNG

And here I'm playing Fallout 4, since I'm just level 14 I think that will hold me for awhile.

>>>>

I'm playing Holdfast early release...looks good..has naval warfare also
1st and 3rd person shooter
besides being a rifleman/sailor/captain/officer, they have cannons and you can also be a flag bearer, drummer, bagpiper, fifer, or violinist to inspire the troops
of course it takes time to reload the muskets
upload_2018-4-11_14-3-5.jpeg

upload_2018-4-11_14-3-32.jpeg

Last edited:
Top 20 best PC games of 2018

The games from this list is good
Celeste and Into the Breach are crazy good from what I have heard

What games from 2018 would you consider the best?

None of the 10 you have listed on your site. Probably Far Cry 5.

PS: This site is not for you to drive traffic to yours.
does that have multiplayer and if so how good is it?

Idk, just watched some trailers.
roger that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back