In no particular order:

Spotlight (2015)

The Martian (2015)

Black Hawk Down (2001)

BONUS:
School of Rock (2003)

Tropic Thunder (2008)

The Imitation Game (2014)

And that takes care of the first 22 years of the century.

The movies became 100 percent woke the last 15 years
The last film on my list is one that the Mary-Kate and Ashley twins did. Their last film was done in 2004 named New York Minute. To me, their films were awesome and not just because of them playing the leading characters. Their films were awesome because they are clean. Their films would fit in perfectly with what is shown on the Hallmark network.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of them)

While I hate to agree with a jizz guzzling Nazi prick on anything, I am totally with you on No Country for Old Men. Oh, wait, that wasn't you, was it?
I liked No Country. It would've been a better movie if it was produced by Tarantino.

Here's another list...
  1. Inglorious Basturds
  2. The Hangover
  3. Gran Torino

I liked No Country. It would've been a better movie if it was produced by Tarantino.

Here's another list...
  1. Inglorious Basturds
  2. The Hangover
  3. Gran Torino
I don't know about that. If Tarantino (an admittedly great film maker) was involved then the Javier Bartem (sp?) character would have been played by that black guy from Jackie Brown, and Josh Brolin's character would have been a narcoleptic tranny. Seriously, I would like to see what a Tarantino version of this story would look like. But I would not want No Country to, itself, be any different than it turned out to be.

I don't know about that. If Tarantino (an admittedly great film maker) was involved then the Javier Bartem (sp?) character would have been played by that black guy from Jackie Brown, and Josh Brolin's character would have been a narcoleptic tranny. Seriously, I would like to see what a Tarantino version of this story would look like. But I would not want No Country to, itself, be any different than it turned out to be.
Yeah, it was a good movie. Now I am going to flip a coin. Heads or tails?

The bike he took off the kid. Or was it a sweater?
He did not take the bike. He walked off from the accident scene. He took the kid's shit and tied it around his neck to put his broken arm through. Then he paid the kid for the shirt.

1. Simpson the movie
2. Inglorious Basterds
3. Django Unchained

Not sure about the one featuring on November 22nd 2098

Forum List

Back