I met a time traveler

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
I met a person that claimed he time traveled from 1950 to the present day. He wore outdated clothes and seemed surprised that women were wearing slacks.

I met a person that claimed he time traveled from 1950 to the present day. He wore outdated clothes and seemed surprised that women were wearing slacks.
I was once a young guy.

But after a few decades (more) of time traveling into the future, I’ve changed.

This time traveling thing isn’t for the faint of heart.

Just dial me back and leave me.

R.270b1d532718ea4c0af61c1b09d4edc4

I love these regular appearances of alleged Time Travellers appearing in the alternative News World and spilling the beans .
Like a moron I always give them five minutes , just in case.
Naturally I am always crushed and invariably their stories are so badly rehearsed and their body language is so hopelessly bananas .

As far as I think I understand cutting edge theoretical physics , time travel -- at least forwards -- is an impossibility .

However , that itself is only a hypothesis , not a fact . So I live in misplaced hope .

BTW, 2028 is a recurring date for details of Time Travel to be revealed . I am not bankling on it .

I love these regular appearances of alleged Time Travellers appearing in the alternative News World and spilling the beans .
Naturally I am always crushed and invariably their stories are so badly rehearsed and their body language is so hopelessly bananas .

As far as I think I understand cutting edge theoretical physics , time travel -- at least forwards -- is an impossibility .

However , that itself is only a hypothesis , not a fact . So I live in misplaced hope .

BTW, 2028 is a recurring date for details of Time Travel to be revealed . I am not bankling on it .
Traveling forwards in time is the only time travel that has been demonstrated as possible...

Last edited:
1699895714582.png

When did you meet Joe?

Oh, and he is no time traveler, FYI.

Traveling forwards in time is the only time travel that has been demonstrated as possible...
I think you are restricting yourself to photons and the smallest particles etc .
But once you introduce conscious people into the equation who have the capacity to make changes in the future , everything becomes "impossible" due to logical contradictions of a past that you have tampered with : -
one which supposedly uniquely predicated the very future point that you reached -- but the change destroys its unique nature and source details etc etc .

The person I met had an old drivers license and was afraid he may not be able to travel back to his time period. He also showed me a photograph of his wife.

What the hell are "outdated cloths" these days? Women have been wearing slacks since the 30's.

I’m other words, you met a crazy person with delusions or someone making a weird joke

You mean the posters who claim Ukraine defeated Russia?

Forum List

Back