What are some of your favorite songs by Hank Williams?

My favorites are - 1) Cold, Cold Heart 2) Jambalaya 3) I'm so Lonesome I Could Cry 4) Honky Tonk Blues, and 5) Move It On Over

What are some of your favorite songs by Hank Williams?

Pretty much ALL of them, I love Hank Williams. In general I do NOT like Country Music, but Hank Williams is an EXCEPTION ditto Johnny Cash and Patsy Cline.

I like the songs you listed, b61, but I do prefer his son's music more. The really old stuff just doesn't get me as much. Sounds so limited, which it is, and which it should. Now these kick ass, imho.

simple man
old habits
be careful who u love
the blues man
whiskey bent and hell bound
future on ice
if it will it will
angels are hard to find
just to satisfy u
all my rowdy friends
family tradition
women ive never had

My favorites are - 1) Cold, Cold Heart 2) Jambalaya 3) I'm so Lonesome I Could Cry 4) Honky Tonk Blues, and 5) Move It On Over
None. He sucks as bad as ted nugent.

You’re miserable about everything.
Well, the asshole IS a dumbass liberal. Enough said.
Yea but I like Toby Keith and Kid Rock. Just not this piece of shot. Hank. Loser. Bad songs.
You've just been reported AGAIN, asshole. STAY THE FUCK OFF OF MY THREADS.
Maybe you ought to just grow up yourself, Bloozer, and quit asking people's opinions ON AN OPINION BOARD if everytime someone responding says or asks anything with an opinion different from your own, not what YOU want or expected, rather than simply DEAL WITH IT like a grown up, you go off on a ballistic rant of expletives threatening to report everybody, issuing ultimatums!

Yea but I like Toby Keith and Kid Rock. Just not this piece of shot. Hank. Loser. Bad songs.
Maybe you ought to just grow up yourself, Bloozer, and quit asking people's opinions ON AN OPINION BOARD if everytime someone responding says or asks anything with an opinion different from your own, not what YOU want or expected, rather than simply DEAL WITH IT like a grown up, you go off on a ballistic rant of expletives threatening to report everybody, issuing ultimatums!
GO FUCK YOURSELF, ASSHOLE. This post HAS been reported. If you refuse to address the topic in my OP, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE THREAD.

GO FUCK YOURSELF, ASSHOLE. This post HAS been reported. If you refuse to address the topic in my OP, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE THREAD.

give_a_fuck.gif

You know what you can do, Bloser.

Forum List

Back