WHAT An Arrogant SOB!!!

Racist white conservative child rapers, so predick-table. And by racist white conservative child rapers, I was referring to you CrusaderFrank.

You realize Obama is half white.. CAIN full black parents both!
Obama has NO slave blood... Cain does..

Who do you think then is more racist.. Me a donor and supporter of CAIN
or you a sychophant koolaid kook supporter of an Anti-American half white racist.. who hated his grandmother enough to through her under the bus!

What office have Republicans ever elected Cain to?

Other than letting him participate in debates, Cain is just an ex-third rate pizza man turned talk show host

yea i remember when Clinton was called the Hick Governor of a Hick State.....and that seasoned politician named Bush will beat him soundly....

Pfft. There's a reason why Jimmy Carter is the most popular US president in nations OTHER than the United States and Reagan was among the least popular. Foreign nations love a POTUS that allows them to walk all over us. Regardless, I don't think Great Britain and Israel are particularly thrilled with Obama.
How ironic - Jimmy Carter lowered the federal debt/GDP ratio by 3.3% to its lowest level since 1945 (32.5%).

Ronald Reagan raised the federal debt/GDP ratio from 32.5% to 53.1% - up 20.7%.

If America had had more Jimmy Carters and fewer Ronald Reagans, she wouldn't be facing this debt crisis!

presidents debt - Google Search

Reagan inherited a devastated economy, the worst since the Great Depression and transformed it in a single term; he dropped interest rates and unemployment and kicked the shit out of the USSR too boot.

Reagan didn't drop interest rates. Volcker did. A Democrat. Later fired by Reagan. Who then appointed Alan Greenspan.

I know you guys like to mythologize, but making things up about Reagan doesn't particularly help.

Last edited:
They sure were until unemployment DOUBLED under Bush

That is total bullshit. Again you ignore that Congress and the Fed control the conditions that create the environment for the economy to thrive or stall. When the GOP took over Congress in January of 1995 unemployment was 5.6%. Between that time and when they lost Congress in January of 2007 unemployment maxed out at 6.0% with a low of 3.9%. Prior to that time frame with a Democratic Congress unemployment fluctuated between 6.5% and 7.8%. After the Democrats took over Congress in January of 2007 unemployment was 4.6% and it began to slowly inch up again before picking up speed in December of that same year. By August it was up a point and a half and then went on a steady rise maxing out at 10.1% in October of 2009. For the next year it hovered between 9.8% and 9.9% but in November of 2010 IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE REPUBLICANS TOOK THE HOUSE, unemployment began to creep down again to a low of 8.8% last March.

Look it up yourself. I assume the Bureau of Labor Statistics is a reliable enough source of information.

Notice: Data not available: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

You conviently omitted to mention that he did all of this with borrowed money, money this Republican Congress refuses to grant Obama.

Just how successful would Reagan have been if he hadn't been allowed to add 20.7% to the federal debt/GDP ratio - the 20.7% along with GHW Bush's 13.0% debt and GW Bush's 27.8% debt that are directly responsible for creating this financial crisis.

Are you seriously defending Obama and at the same time slamming Bush and Reagan for how much they added to our debt? Really?!?!? Tell me I am misreading your post. Please.
Tell me you actually have the hard FACTS to refute my statements.

The accummulated federal debt under the Reagan, GHW Bush and GW Bush Administrations is responsible for 61.5% of the debt/GDP ratio.
The remainder of the debt is a holdover since WW2 - prior to 2009, no Democratic president had added to this debt since 1945.
Obama inherited an economy in tatters in 2009 and a federal debt/GDP ratio of 82.4%.

Not conservative "spin" - the FACTS!

PLEASE!

Last edited:
You conviently omitted to mention that he did all of this with borrowed money, money this Republican Congress refuses to grant Obama.

Just how successful would Reagan have been if he hadn't been allowed to add 20.7% to the federal debt/GDP ratio - the 20.7% along with GHW Bush's 13.0% debt and GW Bush's 27.8% debt that are directly responsible for creating this financial crisis.

Are you seriously defending Obama and at the same time slamming Bush and Reagan for how much they added to our debt? Really?!?!? Tell me I am misreading your post. Please.

Not you opinions - the FACTS!

PLEASE!

You mean like how much debt Obama has amassed? That kind of facts? The ones that destroy your entire argument?

PLEASE!

Reagan tripled the debt and Bush doubled it

We can start there

PLEASE!

Oh I am not saying Reagan and Bush didn't add to the debt. My point is, don't you think it's just a little hypocritical to bitch about those two adding to the debt, yet defending Obama who has added vastly more?

PLEASE!

We can start there

And in half the time it took Bush Obama has doubled it again, and you guys claim he had too and that it is a good thing.

PLEASE!

We can start there

And in half the time it took Bush Obama has doubled it again, and you guys claim he had too and that it is a good thing.

Thanks for demonstrating why Republicans are not good at math

Go back and look up the term "doubled"

Thanks for demonstrating why Republicans are not good at math

Go back and look up the term "doubled"

Ohh I see you don't mind 5 trillion in 4 years but find 6 in 8 a bad thing. Got it.

Now....look up the number $11.4 trillion

Then look up the word " doubled"......... Now go get your calculator

Not you opinions - the FACTS!

PLEASE!

You mean like how much debt Obama has amassed? That kind of facts? The ones that destroy your entire argument?
FACTS (with references) PLEASE!

So far your argument is that only Republican presidents are allowed to add to the federal debt ratio - Obama and the Democrats have a long way to go before they add 61.5% to the federal debt/GDP ratio like 3 GOP presidents did!

Last edited:
I suppose about now some right wingnut will bring out the spin about the debt as a % of the GDP?

In an effort to rationalize how growing the debt under republican presidents was not a bad thing?

Last edited:
Wingnut would be accurate! There's no way of rationalizing how much the debt has grown to!

I suppose about now some right wingnut will bring out the spin about the debt as a % of the GDP?

In an effort to rationalize how growing the debt under republican presidents was not a bad thing?

For anyone who has travelled outside the US, you'll realize how much the Bush Administration alienated America's traditional allies, not to mention the rest of the world.

Obama may be under seige in his own country - but for most foreigners, he's the only sign of an "intelligent lifeform" amongst its current leadership!
and they dont LEGALLY vote

Forum List

Back