WHAT An Arrogant SOB!!!

Of course when Republicans were calling the shots they concentrated on sending jobs out of the country

No wonder they consider Obama ARROGANT for trying to ruin all they worked for and bring them back

100,000 a month increase

What did the Republicans leave him with?

Oh yea.....losing 700,000 a month

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!! First of all it requires a minimum 115,000 jobs a month just to break even when you consider the amount of people entering the workforce. Anything less than that and you are going backwards. Secondly, it's rare that even 100,000 jobs have been added in a month under Obama (October for example was 80,000). Third, the statistic regarding "jobs created" is highly suspect. The Obama administration has been caught claiming jobs were created because a company bought extra boots and shovels. Fourth, you forget that Congress and the Fed control the economy and it was the Democrats who controlled the Congress when the market crashed. You forget as well that it was Barney Frank who demonstrated incompetence and Chris Dodd who demonstrated flat out corruption by refusing to act on Republican demands to regulate Fannie and Freddie prior to the crash because Dodd was getting payoffs. Prior to that when Bush and the GOP controlled Congress unemployment was almost exactly the same as under Clinton, the dow was higher, and the GDP was higher.

Now did you forget all that or are you just hoping that everyone else did?

When you start out from hating, there's nowhere to go. It's like the boy who cried wolf. The President cannot do a single blessed thing right, so "Blah-blah-blah, me-me-blah, blah-blah-blah-blah, me-me-me."

SSDD.

You have to be kidding!!!

This President is the most narcissistic ever!
Pompous! $barack-in-tucson.jpg

Of course when Republicans were calling the shots they concentrated on sending jobs out of the country

No wonder they consider Obama ARROGANT for trying to ruin all they worked for and bring them back

Oh so it was the REPUBLICANS that taxed, regulated, and unionized this nation which created a hostile business environment, resulting in an inability for industry to meet its financial objective or respond to changing circumstances, leaving them the sole option of going to a foreign nation where the business environment was friendly. It was the Republicans that did that? Well shit......where the fuck have I been?

Of course the Republicans are doing their part to attract foreign investment

They are holding down wages and breaking down unions

You can and will drop dead. Isn't life grand?

Obama Fluffers, so predick-table

Racist white conservative child rapers, so predick-table. And by racist white conservative child rapers, I was referring to you CrusaderFrank.

You realize Obama is half white.. CAIN full black parents both!
Obama has NO slave blood... Cain does..

Who do you think then is more racist.. Me a donor and supporter of CAIN
or you a sychophant koolaid kook supporter of an Anti-American half white racist.. who hated his grandmother enough to through her under the bus!

Considering Pubs have paralyzed Congress and the world economy since 2/4/2010, the economy's doing pretty well. When Obama is reelecred and the House is cleaned, it'll do a lot better. Dittoheads!

Obama Fluffers, so predick-table

Racist white conservative child rapers, so predick-table. And by racist white conservative child rapers, I was referring to you CrusaderFrank.

You realize Obama is half white.. CAIN full black parents both!
Obama has NO slave blood... Cain does..

Who do you think then is more racist.. Me a donor and supporter of CAIN
or you a sychophant koolaid kook supporter of an Anti-American half white racist.. who hated his grandmother enough to through her under the bus!

What office have Republicans ever elected Cain to?

Other than letting him participate in debates, Cain is just an ex-third rate pizza man turned talk show host

Accusations of arrogance kind of puzzle me, he is the president after all. Is he supposed to kiss someone's ass? If so, who's?

When you start out from hating, there's nowhere to go. It's like the boy who cried wolf. The President cannot do a single blessed thing right, so "Blah-blah-blah, me-me-blah, blah-blah-blah-blah, me-me-me."

SSDD.
When exactly is it time to get pissed at the President? The guy won a noble peace prize for starting and supporting more wars than any other President before, IDK about you but some stuff should bother you, not sure if you are though...

It seems you can't relate to the animosity for Obama, this is surprising to say the least.

i deliver Mail to an upper Middle Class Neighborhood RW.....lots of College educated guys.....a hell of a lot of them are out of work.....and at the same time many have told me they were working when Bush was President.....hey they are saying it,not me....

Pfft. There's a reason why Jimmy Carter is the most popular US president in nations OTHER than the United States and Reagan was among the least popular. Foreign nations love a POTUS that allows them to walk all over us. Regardless, I don't think Great Britain and Israel are particularly thrilled with Obama.
How ironic - Jimmy Carter lowered the federal debt/GDP ratio by 3.3% to its lowest level since 1945 (32.5%).

Ronald Reagan raised the federal debt/GDP ratio from 32.5% to 53.1% - up 20.7%.

If America had had more Jimmy Carters and fewer Ronald Reagans, she wouldn't be facing this debt crisis!

presidents debt - Google Search

Reagan inherited a devastated economy, the worst since the Great Depression and transformed it in a single term; he dropped interest rates and unemployment and kicked the shit out of the USSR too boot.
You conviently omitted to mention that he did all of this with borrowed money - by the time Obama was sworn in the federal debt/GDP ratio had already reached 84.2%

Just how successful would Reagan have been if he hadn't been allowed to add 20.7% to the federal debt/GDP ratio - that 20.7% debt/GDP increase, along with GHW Bush's 13.0% debt/GDP increase and GW Bush's 27.8% debt/GDP increase were all directly responsible for creating the present financial crisis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_by_U.S._presidential_terms

Last edited:
Considering Pubs have paralyzed Congress and the world economy since 2/4/2010, the economy's doing pretty well. When Obama is reelecred and the House is cleaned, it'll do a lot better. Dittoheads!

Frankie are you still taking that Ex-Lax?......your taking too much .....shit is starting to come out the wrong end....

He shouldn't have said that, he should have said that Americans are self obsessed, media sedated, mindless consumers who are easily led into voting against their best interests.

For anyone who has travelled outside the US, you'll realize how much the Bush Administration alienated America's traditional allies, not to mention the rest of the world.

Obama may be under seige in his own country - but for most foreigners, he's the only sign of an "intelligent lifeform" amongst its current leadership!

SSDD.
When exactly is it time to get pissed at the President? The guy won a noble peace prize for starting and supporting more wars than any other President before, IDK about you but some stuff should bother you, not sure if you are though...

It seems you can't relate to the animosity for Obama, this is surprising to say the least.

What wars did he start? Pretty ridiculous stuff, Moonie...There are 2 wars, the STUPIDEST ones EVER, and he's ending them. He goes after terrorists with drones, and he saved thousands of good people and led from behind in getting rid of Gaddafi. Perfect! Except for (racist?) dittoheads...

i deliver Mail to an upper Middle Class Neighborhood RW.....lots of College educated guys.....a hell of a lot of them are out of work.....and at the same time many have told me they were working when Bush was President.....hey they are saying it,not me....

They sure were until unemployment DOUBLED under Bush

"We’ve been a little bit lazy over the last couple of decades. We’ve kind of taken for granted — ‘Well, people would want to come here’ — and we aren’t out there hungry, selling America and trying to attract new businesses into America.""
Breitbart.tv » Obama: America’s ‘Been A Little Bit Lazy’

WHAT AN ARROGANT STUPID President and much less American!

A) He took an apology tour of the world!
B) We want to be your BEST customers!
C) He shuts down a pipeline that will ENSURE America OIL from Canada!

AND This >>>>ho.. President SAYS THIS???

Well, the names right: "Myths".

You conviently omitted to mention that he did all of this with borrowed money, money this Republican Congress refuses to grant Obama.

Just how successful would Reagan have been if he hadn't been allowed to add 20.7% to the federal debt/GDP ratio - the 20.7% along with GHW Bush's 13.0% debt and GW Bush's 27.8% debt that are directly responsible for creating this financial crisis.

Are you seriously defending Obama and at the same time slamming Bush and Reagan for how much they added to our debt? Really?!?!? Tell me I am misreading your post. Please.

Forum List

Back