What Amnesty Really Is

You are currently serving as proof that there are many Americans who have zero interest in working even a fraction as hard as any illegal immigrant. That's funnier than many jokes.

And what would you know of my life to insinuate that I have zero interest in working? Listen to yourself trying to justify illegal immigration based on the merits of those illegal immigrants working harder than other Americans. It still doesn't make what they did any less illegal.

See, I've had three jobs. I was fired from one, the economic downturn killed the other, and my nervous breakdown forced me to resign from the last one I had.

I bagged groceries for people and I cleaned up after man and beast alike at the UGA Veterinary School as a janitor. It wasn't the most appealing job in the world, but I was blessed to have it. I remember one day someone bringing in a dog that was nearly dead from a case of Canine parvovirus, and it did later die. As it lay there on the stretcher, being carried away, it was still vomiting, and trailing it all the way down the hall and into the emergency room. I had to clean that up, and as a result, I saw what was going on in the emergency room as those people were trying to save that poor dog's life. The attendant at the desk was livid. She asked me why an owner would wait that long to bring their dog in for treatment. I could see the anger in her face. Having taken care of three dogs myself, I wasn't too happy about it either. I'll never forget that.

But I'm never too good for any job. Never. But I would have never had any of them had I played second fiddle to an illegal immigrant for the same job.

Before lecturing me about being too good for a job, perhaps you should be aware of the circumstances behind why I don't have one. There are always unmitigated circumstances behind why someone doesn't have a job.
Wow. And you're a republican. :eusa_think:

Well lucky for you Democrats aren't going anywhere, and so your "unmitigated circumstances" won't be the death of you.

Such a paltry response. And no, I'm not a Republican. Don't confuse me with a party who has abandoned its people.

I am a conservative libertarian. I have been since 2012. And I don't vote for the Libertarian party because they don't represent the true ideals of libertarianism. To paraphrase Trey Parker, I hate Republicans, but I hate far left Democrats even more.

Last edited:
Amnesty isn't a reward, not in any way, shape or form. It's an avoidance of a penalty.
It is a reward, in the sense that it allows someone to avoid the penalty.

Okay, "Pavlov." Whatever you say....

I am noticing a pattern. If I break an argument, someone calls me a name or makes some sort of snide remark. So, was there something productive you wish to contribute to the discussion?

You are currently serving as proof that there are many Americans who have zero interest in working even a fraction as hard as any illegal immigrant. That's funnier than many jokes.

And what would you know of my life to insinuate that I have zero interest in working? Listen to yourself trying to justify illegal immigration based on the merits of those illegal immigrants working harder than other Americans. It still doesn't make what they did any less illegal.

See, I've had three jobs. I was fired from one, the economic downturn killed the other, and my nervous breakdown forced me to resign from the last one I had.

I bagged groceries for people and I cleaned up after man and beast alike at the UGA Veterinary School as a janitor. It wasn't the most appealing job in the world, but I was blessed to have it. I remember one day someone bringing in a dog that was nearly dead from a case of Canine parvovirus, and it did later die. As it lay there on the stretcher, being carried away, it was still vomiting, and trailing it all the way down the hall and into the emergency room. I had to clean that up, and as a result, I saw what was going on in the emergency room as those people were trying to save that poor dog's life. The attendant at the desk was livid. She asked me why an owner would wait that long to bring their dog in for treatment. I could see the anger in her face. Having taken care of three dogs myself, I wasn't too happy about it either. I'll never forget that.

But I'm never too good for any job. Never. But I would have never had any of them had I played second fiddle to an illegal immigrant for the same job.

Before lecturing me about being too good for a job, perhaps you should be aware of the circumstances behind why I don't have one. There are always unmitigated circumstances behind why someone doesn't have a job.

Well lucky for you Democrats aren't going anywhere, and so your "unmitigated circumstances" won't be the death of you.
On the other hand, said circumstances wouldn't occur if it weren't for the Democrats in the first place. Please go somewhere. Preferably another country.

Amnesty isn't a reward, not in any way, shape or form. It's an avoidance of a penalty.

I am noticing a pattern. If I break an argument, someone calls me a name or makes some sort of snide remark. So, was there something productive you wish to contribute to the discussion?

Oh, lord....Do you really not get that my remark was metaphorically allusive and not personally castigatory? If you honestly did not get that, I'll explain it. I'll be a bit incredulous, but I'll explain it nonetheless.

To play on what was the apparent theme of the night, immigration, I'm going to ask you for a favor.

In this context, I want you to think for a moment what amnesty is. It is essentially rewarding people for stealing the American dream. Stealing. Or taking something that doesn't belong to you. When a robber robs a bank, we don't reward him with the money he stole. We prosecute him under the fullest extent of the law.

Why should we provide a pathway to citizenship for people who stole the American dream from others who actually worked for theirs? Why should we shield them from the consequences of their actions? So what if they're trying to make a better life for themselves. So what if they have families here. That doesn't exempt them from the consequences violating the borders of another sovereign nation, nor from the law.

Reagan was wrong for doing it, and so was Obama for attempting to grant amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants.

Now, I know people in my Facebook feed and elsewhere who themselves became citizens in places like here in America, or in Germany and Canada, I even know people who are married to those who went through the same process. As a result, they should recognize the reward is meant only for those who have gone through the process. They shouldn't be making excuses for those who skirt that process by illegally crossing the border.

Any law abiding citizen should recognize that. Anyone who obeys the law naturally recognizes the importance of the law. We as citizens strive to obey the law, so why shouldn't these illegal immigrants? They could follow every other law America has, but they still wouldn't be law abiding people. They are still illegal immigrants. If Jesus had sinned just once, and lived a perfect life thereafter, he still wouldn't be perfect no matter what Christians say. Just one sin, just one violation is all it takes.

Amnesty is pretty much the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. People shouldn't be rewarded for breaking the law, they should be punished. But hey, I guess we'll give them the Hillary treatment and proclaim that they are above the law. This isn't a game of Monopoly, there shouldn't be a "get out of jail free" card.

We have the right to enforce our borders, just like any other country in the world. That is neither racist or bigoted, it's the law.

Don't forget it.
And amnesty is an open invitation to all poor people to sneak into the US anyway they can and hope they are included in the next amnesty.

Such a paltry response. And no, I'm not a Republican. Don't confuse me with a party who has abandoned their people.

I am a conservative libertarian. I have been since 2012.
A "conservative libertarian." So you are socially conservative. Thus not a libertarian.

The response your lazy ass would get from a "conservative libertarian (aka republican)" would be a lot more "paltry" than anything I could come up with.

On the other hand, said circumstances wouldn't occur if it weren't for the Democrats in the first place. Please go somewhere. Preferably another country.
Says the Japan worshipping weaboo :cuckoo:

Oh, lord....Do you really not get that my remark was metaphorically allusive and not personally castigatory? If you honestly did not get that, I'll explain it. I'll be a bit incredulous, but I'll explain it nonetheless.

If you had a substantive argument, you wouldn't have felt the need to make a "metaphorically allusive" remark. By the way, I know you're trying to sound smart using all of those GRE words, but you're not. Any intelligent person with respect for civil debate would refrain from making making castigatory remarks. Calling me "Pavlov" only explodes your "metaphorically allusive" explanation.

See what I mean?

See what I mean?
At least the thumb sucking weaboo has a job

Such a paltry response. And no, I'm not a Republican. Don't confuse me with a party who has abandoned their people.

A "conservative libertarian." So you are socially conservative. Thus not a libertarian.

The response your lazy ass would get from a "conservative libertarian (aka republican)" would be a lot more "paltry" than anything I could come up with.
At no point did he say he was "Socially Conservative", and being Socially Conservative would not make him a Republican. Disengage your head from your fourth point of contact. Conservatives are not Republicans, Republicans are not Conservatives.

Sounds like you have nothing to debate me with. I didn't think so.

At no point did he say he was "Socially Conservative", and being Socially Conservative would not make him a Republican. Disengage your head from your fourth point of contact. Conservatives are not Republicans, Republicans are not Conservatives.
You're new, and clearly have never seen any of his posts before. So, and nobody should be surprised, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

You're new, and clearly have never seen any of his posts before. So, and nobody should be surprised, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
Knowing him(Which I do) would not change the facts that make your statement wrong. Don't worry, though, you're a Democrat, and they don't let facts get in the way of their claims and accusations.

So Templar_Korfag would never have had a "nervous breakdown" or whatever he claimed if it weren't for Democrats? Maybe you're right, since he keeps blaming them instead of taking any responsibility for his own bitchass.

See what I mean?

See? There he goes again! This is very entertaining!

Good job Nostradamus. You seem to intimately know the circumstances behind Pumpkin's life and mine.

Last edited:

Knowing him(Which I do) would not change the facts that make your statement wrong. Don't worry, though, you're a Democrat, and they don't let facts get in the way of their claims and accusations.
Yep just like I thought. You have absolutely zero fucking idea what you're talking about.

So Templar_Korfag would never have had a "nervous breakdown" or whatever he claimed if it weren't for Democrats? Maybe you're right, since he keeps blaming them instead of taking any responsibility for his own bitchass.

Hah! This keeps getting better!

I have you leaping into hysterics!

See what I mean?

See? There he goes again! This is very entertaining!

Good job Nostradamus. You seem to intimately know the circumstances behind Pumpkin's life and mind.
Good point. That pillow worshiping weaboo can't possibly be able to hold down a job.

No, he wouldn't have lost his second job. On the other hand, it's entirely possible he wouldn't have had a nervous breakdown if it weren't for Democrats.

Forum List

Back