What Amnesty Really Is

Oh you're not a stupid-ass fuck who thinks he's too good for those jobs? Then... dot dot dot.... YOU'D HAVE ONE OF THOSE JOBS.

Oh, so why are there welfare programs? Shouldn't the whole idea be to encourage people to get jobs? Not rely on the government for their living?

Last edited:
You could never belong to the groups of "hard working nannies and gardeners who did nothing wrong," because you're a lazy, stupid-ass fuck who thinks he's too good for those jobs.

Is that it?

When have I ever said that?

Couldn't the same argument be made for illegal aliens? They are already here, deal with it. That's what amnesty attempts to do, isn't it?

No. It shields them from the implications of their misbehavior. They might already be here, but they should face punishment for what they did. Or at least be penalized for what they've done. That successful life they have now was stolen, not achieved. So what's wrong with making someone suffer the consequences of their actions? That's what the law attempts to do, right? The law offers protection and punishment. The law rewards obedience and punishes disobedience.

Why is that concept so hard for you to grasp?

The law rewards obedience? Really?

Yeah? With your freedom?

You could never belong to the groups of "hard working nannies and gardeners who did nothing wrong," because you're a lazy, stupid-ass fuck who thinks he's too good for those jobs.

Is that it?

Couldn't the same argument be made for illegal aliens? They are already here, deal with it. That's what amnesty attempts to do, isn't it?

No. It shields them from the implications of their misbehavior. They might already be here, but they should face punishment for what they did. Or at least be penalized for what they've done. That successful life they have now was stolen, not achieved. So what's wrong with making someone suffer the consequences of their actions? That's what the law attempts to do, right? The law offers protection and punishment. The law rewards obedience and punishes disobedience.

The law rewards obedience? Really?

Yeah? With your freedom?

So my freedom is a reward for not breaking the law? And you complain about liberals interpreting the Constitution????

It is essentially rewarding people for stealing the American dream.

Amnesty isn't a reward, not in any way, shape or form. It's an avoidance of a penalty.
  • Amnesty is akin to being granted immunity from prosecution.
  • Amnesty is not akin to being paid for information leading to a successful arrest/prosecution.
I don't care what the topic is, or who's talking about it, the instant I hear amnesty presented as though it's a reward, I know whoever's taking is standing disingenuously on their rhetorical "soapbox," perhaps more and worse than that.

So the American Dream is to become a gardener?
Rewind a couple of hundred years, the American Dream was to hunt the buffalo, live in harmony with the land, and teach the children to respect their world.
Then some outsiders came and stole that dream, ravished the land, and killed the children.
Nice!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:boohoo:

Is that it?

My comment was tongue-in-cheek, but there's still a nugget of truth in there. You did say But since we're already here, deal with it. You don't want to apply that to illegal immigrants. :dunno:

I understand the concept of the law punishing disobedience.

If you want to talk about punishing law breakers in regards to illegal immigration, I think you'd be better served punishing the employers of illegal immigrants if you want to try to actually curtail it.

Oh you're not a stupid-ass fuck who thinks he's too good for those jobs? Then... dot dot dot.... YOU'D HAVE ONE OF THOSE JOBS.

Oh, so why are there welfare programs? Shouldn't the whole idea be to encourage people to get jobs? Not rely on the government for their living?
So if Trump gets rid of the brown people, will you try to get a job as a nanny or gardener? Despite how much disdain you seem to have for them?

So if Trump gets rid of the brown people, will you try to get a job as a nanny or gardener? Despite how much disdain you seem to have for them?

Wait, are there a lot of illegal alien nannies?

It's not about getting rid of a 'COLOR'. It's about getting rid of a 'CRIMINAL'.

So my freedom is a reward for not breaking the law?

It is amazing that someone would be asking this kind of question! Yes it is. When you break the law, and if you are tried and convicted based on solid evidence, you are sentenced to spend a set time in prison, or in short, you forfeit your freedom.

You think this is funny. So far everyone who has commented here has seen this as nothing but a joke. Is this what you guys always do when you can't call me on the merits of my argument?

It's not about getting rid of a 'COLOR'. It's about getting rid of a 'CRIMINAL'.
If we got rid of all the criminals, a whole bunch of Drumpf supporters would get the boot.

You think this is funny. So far everyone who has commented here has seen this as nothing but a joke. Is this what you guys always do when you can't call me on the merits of my argument?
You are currently serving as proof that there are many Americans who have zero interest in working even a fraction as hard as any illegal immigrant. That's funnier than many jokes.

So my freedom is a reward for not breaking the law?

It is amazing that someone would be asking this kind of question! Yes it is. When you break the law, and if you are tried and convicted based on solid evidence, you are sentenced to spend a set time in prison, or in short, you forfeit your freedom.

No fucktard;

Imprisonment is punishment for committing a crime and being found guilty. Freedom isn't a reward, its a birthright.

You are currently serving as proof that there are many Americans who have zero interest in working even a fraction as hard as any illegal immigrant. That's funnier than many jokes.

And what would you know of my life to insinuate that I have zero interest in working? Listen to yourself trying to justify illegal immigration based on the merits of those illegal immigrants working harder than other Americans. It still doesn't make what they did any less illegal.

See, I've had three jobs. I was fired from one, the economic downturn killed the other, and my nervous breakdown forced me to resign from the last one I had.

I bagged groceries for people and I cleaned up after man and beast alike at the UGA Veterinary School as a janitor. It wasn't the most appealing job in the world, but I was blessed to have it. I remember one day someone bringing in a dog that was nearly dead from a case of Canine parvovirus, and it did later die. As it lay there on the stretcher, being carried away, it was still vomiting, and trailing it all the way down the hall and into the emergency room. I had to clean that up, and as a result, I saw what was going on in the emergency room as those people were trying to save that poor dog's life. The attendant at the desk was livid. She asked me why an owner would wait that long to bring their dog in for treatment. I could see the anger in her face. Having taken care of three dogs myself, I wasn't too happy about it either. I'll never forget that.

But I'm never too good for any job. Never. But I would have never had any of them had I played second fiddle to an illegal immigrant for the same job.

Before lecturing me about being too good for a job, perhaps you should be aware of the circumstances behind why I don't have one. There are always unmitigated circumstances behind why someone doesn't have a job. And it isn't you place to judge them (or me) for it.

Last edited:
Imprisonment is punishment for committing a crime and being found guilty. Freedom isn't a reward, its a birthright.

That is perhaps the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Freedom is not a birthright. It is a privilege. It is something you are imbued with by our Constitution simply for being born here. If you break the law, you lose your freedom. Not a hard concept to grasp.

By the way, imprisonment is the natural result of someone losing their freedom.

And what would you know of my life to insinuate that I have zero interest in working? Listen to yourself trying to justify illegal immigration based on the merits of those illegal immigrants working harder than other Americans. It still doesn't make what they did any less illegal.

See, I've had three jobs. I was fired from one, the economic downturn killed the other, and my nervous breakdown forced me to resign from the last one I had.

I bagged groceries for people and I cleaned up after man and beast alike at the UGA Veterinary School as a janitor. It wasn't the most appealing job in the world, but I was blessed to have it. I remember one day someone bringing in a dog that was nearly dead from a case of Canine parvovirus, and it did later die. As it lay there on the stretcher, being carried away, it was still vomiting, and trailing it all the way down the hall and into the emergency room. I had to clean that up, and as a result, I saw what was going on in the emergency room as those people were trying to save that poor dog's life. The attendant at the desk was livid. She asked me why an owner would wait that long to bring their dog in for treatment. I could see the anger in her face. Having taken care of three dogs myself, I wasn't too happy about it either. I'll never forget that.

But I'm never too good for any job. Never. But I would have never had any of them had I played second fiddle to an illegal immigrant for the same job.

Before lecturing me about being too good for a job, perhaps you should be aware of the circumstances behind why I don't have one. There are always unmitigated circumstances behind why someone doesn't have a job.
Wow. And you're a republican. :eusa_think:

Well lucky for you Democrats aren't going anywhere, and so your "unmitigated circumstances" won't be the death of you.

Forum List

Back