What Americans Really Think...

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by pbel, Jan 13, 2013.

1. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907

Israel evacuates Palestinians from West Bank tent outpost - Yahoo! News

10users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
    Go • 6 hrs agoReport Abuse
    Bibi courting the settlers and Gush Emunim
    1 Reply .

15users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down1users disliked this comment
    nmeric • 5 hrs agoReport Abuse
    LMAO! Just like I've said - the government will ignore or circumvent the court!
    What a joke!
    Reply .

4users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
    MarcusC • 1 hr 59 mins agoReport Abuse
    Israeli plans to build a settlement there yet U.N. or EU does nothing.... No peace!! More wars to come!
    1 Reply .

12users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down1users disliked this comment
    Joe • 3 hrs agoReport Abuse
    they had to go because they are not ethnically suitable... hmmmm now what does that remind me of
    6 Replies .

4users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
    jsl • 18 mins agoReport Abuse
    Mr. Netyahoooooo is only missing the stash.....looks like, acts like, steals property like and orders the killing of others like "Hitler"
    Reply .

Fishless • 28 mins agoReport Abuse
    So they call it "evacuates" when the men were forcefully removed with their arms behind their backs.
    1 Reply .

2users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
    viva-suriname • 46 mins agoReport Abuse
    Additional reporting by Ori Lewis in Jerusalem and Noah Browning in Ramallah; editing by Andrew CocRoche)
    I hope all this journalist will get some Pulitzer price for this article.
    I did not know the Palestinians were stranded in the tent they erected. ... More
    Reply .

2users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
    Rick • 2 hrs 7 mins agoReport Abuse
    Give up on the peace deal between palistinians and israelis,never happen.
    1 Reply .

6users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
    philip • 2 hrs 30 mins agoReport Abuse
    The crimes of the zionists must be stopped. The US must stop supporting Israel with billions of US taxpayers money as it makes itself complicit with these crimes!
    Reply .

10users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down2users disliked this comment
    Frank B • 2 hrs 54 mins agoReport Abuse
    Another step in the path to the elimination of Israel.
    3 Replies .
    More

2. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    Netanyahu is afraid of being labeled a weak leader from the extreme Right if he doesn't continue settlement expansion through state sponsored violence.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,530
    What Americans think?

I think I remarked the other day that the Johnnies better be on the lookout for Caterpillars.

4. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    You did not get the point of my original post entitled: Palestinians outsmarting Israelis, " and that is the Photo on every news station on planet earth...

Israel is despised by the world, and America is next as my linked poll shows.

5. MJB12741

MJB12741 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,056
    Netanyahu should be tried & convicted for war crimes against his own citizens. What kind of leader of a country makes peace offerings to Palestinians, builds a security fence & concedes land to them to keep them captives when all the Palestinians want is to be free from Israel. And then Netanyahu just can't seem to understand why Israel is thanked with jihad's, intifadas & rocket missles killing his Israeli citizens.

6. Hossfly

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,530
    What was the point about squatters on Israeli settlement land I didn't get?

7. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    Guess I'll say for the third time for you Goob...The Palestinians put those tents up knowing the Gestapo, I mean IDF would remove them...It wasa set up photo opportunity to remind the world of the injustices heaped upon un-armed civilians. The Israelis were outsmarted.

The world is watching.

8. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,281
    That taking to mind that Netanyahu is not at all right winger. That is why we need a true rightist winger to the leading horse.

9. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    ???:lol:....oh boy...if he's not a right winger than I don't know what to say...:cool:

Shallah, you are wanting Bennett? The crazy man who will ruin Israel?

10. Hossfly

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,530
    You are funny since the majority of the people in the world are not even thinking about Israel since they are too busy earning a living to take care of their families. You think someone in Peru or El Salvador is thinking about Israel? Here in the U.S. if you got around you would see they are more fixated on what the Muslim terrorists are doing in different parts of the world. Do you think this country is as anti-Israel (read that anti-Semitic because you are not fooling anyone) as you are, Mr. Pazzo