What Americans Really Think...

Sherri and Pbel, as well as the other Nazis on this board try to paint this picture that "Israel is despised globally" and "The world is sick of Israel" . Guess what retards, your fairytale claims won't go well in free world. People like you are a small minority and ALWAYS WILL BE a small minority, just remember that.

I know how you feel, I don't want you to feel I'm transgressing. God doesn't like aggressors. But I also want you not to make a claim the whole world overwhelmingly supports Israel.

I didn't say that the whole world supports Israel. In the polls from your links, don't you find it amazing that the countries who view Israel in a negative way are mainly Arab countries or dictatorships ? Of course they don't like Israel, Israel is a democracy. Ask those countries how they feel about the U.S

Sherri and Pbel, as well as the other Nazis on this board try to paint this picture that "Israel is despised globally" and "The world is sick of Israel" . Guess what retards, your fairytale claims won't go well in free world. People like you are a small minority and ALWAYS WILL BE a small minority, just remember that.

I know how you feel, I don't want you to feel I'm transgressing. God doesn't like aggressors. But I also want you not to make a claim the whole world overwhelmingly supports Israel.

I didn't say that the whole world supports Israel. In the polls from your links, don't you find it amazing that the countries who view Israel in a negative way are mainly Arab countries or dictatorships ? Of course they don't like Israel, Israel is a democracy. Ask those countries how they feel about the U.S

Not everyone likes Democracy TM, especially when it's a false democracy.

No offense pal, but the opinion of a Palestinian like yourself towards Israel is meaningless.

Fake democracy?? My Jewish Ass !

No offense pal, but the opinion of a Palestinian like yourself towards Israel is meaningless.

Fake democracy?? My Jewish Ass !

I wasn't referring to Israel, you need to take time before you make respond in an angry way. But if you choose to hold people's opinion useless then it will only make things harder for your community. We Jews and Muslims don't have anything coming easy. We spend a good portion of our lives trying to make a reputation for us to America and the world.

Guess I'll say for the third time for you Goob...The Palestinians put those tents up knowing the Gestapo, I mean IDF would remove them...It wasa set up photo opportunity to remind the world of the injustices heaped upon un-armed civilians. The Israelis were outsmarted.

The world is watching.
You are funny since the majority of the people in the world are not even thinking about Israel since they are too busy earning a living to take care of their families. You think someone in Peru or El Salvador is thinking about Israel? Here in the U.S. if you got around you would see they are more fixated on what the Muslim terrorists are doing in different parts of the world. Do you think this country is as anti-Israel (read that anti-Semitic because you are not fooling anyone) as you are, Mr. Pazzo

Good 'ol HossFly who lives under the ZioNut tails...blinded in all directions and has lost his sense of justice because of the strong aroma of his abode....

Just a quick question I like to ask the ZioNuts: Even If I were an anti-Semite, how would that affect the veracity of what I posted? You, ZioNuts use your anti-Semite crap when you have "No Answer" to the point at hand.
Mr. Pazzo thinks he is fooling everyone that he really cares about the Arabs. These forums are a good place for him, to bash israel (and also the Jews). You go to one place to get the opinions of others who dislike the Jews too so they bash Israel. However, most Americans favor Israel so whatever comments people make in the articles you find just don't represent the majority of Americans. Even if you spoke to some people who have roots in Sicility, many will tell you that they think Gaza should be made into a parking lot. They are entitled to their opinion too, Phillip. Keep on thinking you are fooling us, Mr. Pazzo. You really are funny. By the way, Phillip, now that you have mentioned strong aromas, isn't it about time you flushed the toilet in your abode?

I didn't respond in an angry way.

I agree with your last comment however, but at the end of the day, reputation doesn't save lives or stop war. At least I don't see it that way

I didn't respond in an angry way.

I agree with your last comment however, but at the end of the day, reputation doesn't save lives or stop war. At least I don't see it that way

Of course, and people in the West don't understand that about us, we may be 'enemies' but face common troubles. You know and I know it, anyways I have to go off, so have a good day.

What Americans think?

I think I remarked the other day that the Johnnies better be on the lookout for Caterpillars.

You did not get the point of my original post entitled: Palestinians outsmarting Israelis, " and that is the Photo on every news station on planet earth...

Israel is despised by the world, and America is next as my linked poll shows.

No, Nazis like you and your Jihadists friends in the middle east are despised by the world. Nice try though Nazi Boy. You're an ignorant retard, and the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS SUPPORT ISRAEL.
It is Israel that acts like Nazis confiscating land from an un-armed civilian population, and although the majority of Americans polled by the Zionist controlled America seemingly support her, in the end they will lose out to common sense because the cost of supporting her right wing agenda of pure greed will soon exceed the benefit to the Western Powers who protect her. The UN vote of 139 to one US veto is very indicative of her cracking control in world affairs and in America.Its only a question of time.

AOL Search
A majority of people believe that Israel and Iran have a mainly negative influence in the world, a poll for the BBC World Service suggests.
It shows that the two countries are closely followed by the United States and North Korea.

The poll asked 28,000 people in 27 countries to rate a dozen countries plus the EU in terms of whether they have a positive or negative influence.

Canada, Japan and the EU are viewed most positively in the survey.

'Traditional divides'

In January, the BBC World Service revealed polling results that suggested most people think the US has a mainly negative influence in the world - and that the numbers had increased significantly in the last couple of years.

This latest GlobeScan survey, mostly of the same people, confirms those findings.

But it also suggests that two countries are viewed even more negatively - first Israel, and then Iran.

North Korea is just behind the US.

You are funny since the majority of the people in the world are not even thinking about Israel since they are too busy earning a living to take care of their families. You think someone in Peru or El Salvador is thinking about Israel? Here in the U.S. if you got around you would see they are more fixated on what the Muslim terrorists are doing in different parts of the world. Do you think this country is as anti-Israel (read that anti-Semitic because you are not fooling anyone) as you are, Mr. Pazzo

Good 'ol HossFly who lives under the ZioNut tails...blinded in all directions and has lost his sense of justice because of the strong aroma of his abode....

Just a quick question I like to ask the ZioNuts: Even If I were an anti-Semite, how would that affect the veracity of what I posted? You, ZioNuts use your anti-Semite crap when you have "No Answer" to the point at hand.
Mr. Pazzo thinks he is fooling everyone that he really cares about the Arabs. These forums are a good place for him, to bash israel (and also the Jews). You go to one place to get the opinions of others who dislike the Jews too so they bash Israel. However, most Americans favor Israel so whatever comments people make in the articles you find just don't represent the majority of Americans. Even if you spoke to some people who have roots in Sicility, many will tell you that they think Gaza should be made into a parking lot. They are entitled to their opinion too, Phillip. Keep on thinking you are fooling us, Mr. Pazzo. You really are funny. By the way, Phillip, now that you have mentioned strong aromas, isn't it about time you flushed the toilet in your abode?

Doesn't your answer just prove that I am neutral, Goober?

I'm what you might call an American Firster, who thinks that American Interests aren't subordinated to a foreign power...

Our Middle East meddling in being complicit to Israeli aggressions have brought us many deaths and the loss of influence in the ME...

AIPAC has too much power with its un-limited money supply to steer ME US policies Israel's way. We need Campaign Finance Laws. A BILLION DOLLARS was spent in the last Presidential candidate. We are no longer a democracy but an oligarchy.

I'm what you might call an American Firster, who thinks that American Interests aren't subordinated to a foreign power...

Our Middle East meddling in being complicit to Israeli aggressions have brought us many deaths and the loss of influence in the ME...

AIPAC has too much power with its un-limited money supply to steer ME US policies Israel's way. We need Campaign Finance Laws. A BILLION DOLLARS was spent in the last Presidential candidate. We are no longer a democracy but an oligarchy.
Cunfucius say : "Women who fly upside down have crackup."

Cunfucius say : If you a HossFly, beware of tail!

Pbel lives on a different planet. He believes what he and a bunch of Islamists and neo Nazis think is the same as what Americans think. Then he whacks himself off to it until he falls asleep. Ha ha.

Hey Roudy, next time you go shopping, can you pick pbel a box of kleenex. He needs something to wipe his tears
I'll buy him a case of douchebags. He'll get to stick them up his ass, wipe away his tears, and pull them out and lick it as desert. What I like about Pbel is he recycles a lot, and does not leave a big environmental footprint. Just look at how many times he recycles a single douchebag, from ass to mouth, back into ass, then to wipe face, then back into ass, then again into mouth...phew! Al Gore should give this guy a medal!

While in reality the world is sick and tired of Muslim Neanderthals. Newsflash to Pbel, it ain't Israelis they are searching and profiling at international airports and public venues.

While in reality the world is sick and tired of Muslim Neanderthals. Newsflash to Pbel, it ain't Israelis they are searching and profiling at international airports and public venues.

‘SORRY, BUT YOUR NAME DIDN’T SOUND LIKE A JEWISH ONE’

The El Al security checkers abroad are apparently trained to treat anyone who doesn’t come under the category of Jewish ‏(or Christian Zionist‏) tourist with extreme suspicion. This is the conclusion to be drawn from the treatment meted out to 32-year-old Rebecca and her partner Rafiq, 34, who flew from New York to Tel Aviv on December 23.
U.S. couple with Jewish roots didn’t expect El Al’s inquisition
While flying to Israel recently, Rebecca and Rafiq were treated with intrusive suspicion and lost a computer and iPad.
3260612707.jpg

U.S. couple with Jewish roots didn't expect El Al's inquisition - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Cunfucius say : If you a HossFly, beware of tail!
And Confucius says -- Beware of pazzos like Pbel because they only give you a terrible headache.

Everytime the Middle East Muslims kill infidels all over the world, support for Israel increases.

What Americans think?

I think I remarked the other day that the Johnnies better be on the lookout for Caterpillars.

You did not get the point of my original post entitled: Palestinians outsmarting Israelis, " and that is the Photo on every news station on planet earth...

Israel is despised by the world, and America is next as my linked poll shows.

No, Nazis like you and your Jihadists friends in the middle east are despised by the world. Nice try though Nazi Boy. You're an ignorant retard, and the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS SUPPORT ISRAEL.

CNN Poll: 57% of Americans say Israeli attacks in Gaza are justified – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

American Public Opinion Toward Israel: An Overview

POLL: Majority of Americans Support Israeli Attack on Gaza Strip; Do You?

Support for Israel in U.S. at 63%, Near Record High

Americans Maintain Broad Support for Israel

Why The Jews Want Your Guns
GROWING UP IN JUDAISM, I witnessed an inherent Jewish hostility toward “white Christian culture,” at the apex of which are the Goyim’s guns.

Jewry would like nothing more than to wipe out “white culture” by eradicating the power and defense of that culture: firearms of all sizes, shapes and capability.

Why do we see Jews on the frontlines of the assault on the Second Amendment?

Names like Feinstein, Blumenthal, Dershowitz, Foxman, Lieberman, Chertoff, Schumer, Boxer, Bloomberg, and countless Jewish organizations, are pushing to deprive the Goyim of their guns.

After Sandy Hook, mulitple Jewish organizations such as Abe Foxman’s Anti-Defamation League joined the anti-gun bandwagon expressing “shock, disbelief, and horror” over the alleged murders of innocent children.

But, although Foxman and friends shed crocodile tears over the Sandy Hook children, (Foxman was SO horrified!), you will never hear a “horrified” peep out of these Jewish hypocrites decrying the cold-blooded murder of Palestinian children in Gaza.

Let me get right to the point.

With the growing awareness of the preponderance of Jewish power in America strikingly disproportionate to their 1.8% of the US population, American Jewry fears that soon the “Goyim” will “catch on” to their overweening influence and be moved to action.
Why The Jews Want Your Guns | Real Jew News

Thank you for your well documented informative article from this well known, unbiased souce.

GROWING UP IN JUDAISM, I witnessed an inherent Jewish hostility toward “white Christian culture,” at the apex of which are the Goyim’s guns.

Jewry would like nothing more than to wipe out “white culture” by eradicating the power and defense of that culture: firearms of all sizes, shapes and capability.

Names like Feinstein, Blumenthal, Dershowitz, Foxman, Lieberman, Chertoff, Schumer, Boxer, Bloomberg, and countless Jewish organizations, are pushing to deprive the Goyim of their guns.

After Sandy Hook, mulitple Jewish organizations such as Abe Foxman’s Anti-Defamation League joined the anti-gun bandwagon expressing “shock, disbelief, and horror” over the alleged murders of innocent children.

But, although Foxman and friends shed crocodile tears over the Sandy Hook children, (Foxman was SO horrified!), you will never hear a “horrified” peep out of these Jewish hypocrites decrying the cold-blooded murder of Palestinian children in Gaza.

With the growing awareness of the preponderance of Jewish power in America strikingly disproportionate to their 1.8% of the US population, American Jewry fears that soon the “Goyim” will “catch on” to their overweening influence and be moved to action.

Did you really have to pull up that Jewish crackpot again, Yousef Mohammed? the only way people would even have heard of this nut is by first going to the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. Maybe Yousef Mohammed, when he pops over here to renew the Green Card that he says he has, can get up on a soapbox with this crazy and rant and rave along with him.

Forum List

Back