Most Americans are parrots and validate Goebbels on what they "think"

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
First of all, parroting, the act of mindlessly repeating what you hear or read, is not thinking, and the only thing it ever proves is that the individual doing the parroting has a BIRDBRAIN.

Unfortunately, most Americans parrot the "US" "news" media. If the media squawks endlessly about Russia, the parrots will parrot that.

That doesn't prove anything new.

Subjects the American people parrot the "US" (FAKE) "news" media about and have 180 degrees wrong because of that....

1. Global Warming - the media has never even attempted to show any skepticism at all on this obvious fraud, never notices 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica growing every year, and deliberately censors the question

WHY DOES ONE EARTH POLAR CIRCLE HAVE 9 TIMES THE ICE OF THE OTHER?

2. 911 - most Americans are perfectly content to believe a 757 hit the Pentagon and never question why the media never shows a video. The 911 Commission states that the 757 approached with its nose just off the ground at 400 mph, slammed straight through steel reinforced concrete, and exploded inside. Sorry, that is an uber fail. A 757 cannot go 400 mph at ground level, is amazingly difficult to control close to the ground (ever had turbulence landing??) and to believe some kid quoted as saying "I don't need to learn to land or take off, I just need to learn how to steer it" is beyond any reasonable explanation. That assessment fails on multiple fronts. 911 was a complete fraud. No commercial airliner crashed that day. Nobody Islamic was involved. We invaded two countries over 100% lies and the traitors behind all of that are still alive and living lavish lifestyles. That needs to change.

3. Israel - we are bombarded with bullshit about how wonderful Israel is, not just from the "news," but in the "Christian" churches as well. The Israelis are big believers in Goebbels. And they have a track record to justify that belief. Some Christians in the US think Israel is our friend, and that if we help them re-conquer the Biblical Promised Land, that will bring Jesus back - he will float down from the clouds still in his 30s fresh and ready to go. In fact, a realistic reading of Exodus sheds much more truth on the "Israelites" than any sermon from a JDAAC Preacher. The Midianites helped Moses, and were repaid for helping him by being exterminated by him... assuming you are dumb enough to believe the man who came down from Mt Sinai who "looked different" was the same guy.... and that those 3500 "dancing around the golden calf" were sinners, not Midianite former slaves who could personally identify the real and fake "Moses." Judaism is a celebration of murder, fraud, and genocide. Judaism in America today holds 80% of our wealth, our "news" media, and is 100% responsible for JFK, the Marines in Lebanon 1982, and 911. And that's why some Jewish "intelligence" people think the US "needs another 911..."

Start asking some questions, people. You aren't getting any truth by PARROTING.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Parrots are speechless when they look in the mirror.... or read my above post.

LOL...

A parrot now has a 98% chance of being a parrot his entire life.

Yah, I've heard that shit about Goebbels over and over so much that I believe it.

• Banned
LOL!!!

The first sign of idiocy is when the idiot doesn't have any meaningful insight, but has plenty of insults...

Clearly, the truth of the OP really hit your "ego" hard.

Still think Jesus will float down from the clouds once the US military re-conquers the full Promised Land for Israel???

Hint - the Israelis do not....

LOL!!!

The first sign of idiocy is when the idiot doesn't have any meaningful insight, but has plenty of insults...

Clearly, the truth of the OP really hit your "ego" hard.

Still think Jesus will float down from the clouds once the US military re-conquers the full Promised Land for Israel???

Hint - the Israelis do not....
Post something meaningful and I'd be happy to respond. However, since you have not, it's not worth my time to respond to your drivel. And YOU started with the insults.

Forum List

Back