What actually creates jobs????

R

rdean

Romney says government doesn't create jobs.

Business is making record profits, but they aren't making jobs.

So what actually "creates" jobs? Not drives job creation, but actually creates jobs?

So what actually "creates" jobs? Not drives job creation, but actually creates jobs?

Every private sector job was created by a business.

You do the math.

Demand for a product or service, of course, but in this world it is too easy to outsource all but the most immediate and local things. In light of that the answer to what creates jobs would be strict protectionism for a core of jobs, products and skills that keep the best talent here and working.

Obama said government doesnt create jobs....so how do you feel about that?

I know many will not understand, but the past present and future are all created at the same time, and for some, the Big Bang was that time. For others, it was when God Created the Earth. My point is every job ever created, that are being created now and the jobs that have yet to be created are already all around us. They are created billions and billions of years ago, and in time.

It's actually a number of things that create jobs:

Demand

An educated work force

infrastructure

a good corporate structure

resources

product

In Asia, they refer to a "Golden Triad". A partnership of "Business, Government and Universities". The company I work at does 60% of its business overseas. Many people visit here for training on the equipment they purchase. From South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, China and other Asian countries. They talk at length about the partnership of Business, Government and Universities.

Unfortunately, Republicans have a much different view:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgVHLbDu7PY]Rick Santorum: "What a snob!" - YouTube[/ame]

Do you want to learn?

Or do you just want to be an asshole.?

Demand for a product or service, of course, but in this world it is too easy to outsource all but the most immediate and local things. In light of that the answer to what creates jobs would be strict protectionism for a core of jobs, products and skills that keep the best talent here and working.

Yeah, right. Protectionism is as old as civilization. It sure created a lot of jobs during the Middle Ages, didn't it?

You just proved that you have to be totally ignorant of history to be a liberal.

Rich people in the private sector.

Demand

An educated work force

infrastructure

resources

product

In Asia, they refer to a "Golden Triad". A partnership of "Business, Government and Universities". The company I work at does 60% of its business overseas. Many people visit here for training on the equipment they purchase. From South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, China and other Asian countries. They talk at length about the partnership of Business, Government and Universities.

Rick Santorum: "What a snob!" - YouTube

Well this conservative worked in rock and roll. I beg to differ. I put my bands into a place called Larry's Hideaway.

I had some of my best friends working behind the bar with 4 inch mohicans. I manned the door and Fred who was a Pakistani had to explain to me why men needed to book into a room for just one hour.

I didn't get it for the longest time.

I did ok.

:D

Demand

An educated work force

infrastructure

resources

product

Rick Santorum: "What a snob!" - YouTube
The company I work at does 60% of its business overseas.

must be a Company owned by Bain....doesnt look good for you working there Dean....not after the bullshit you say about companies that do business overseas.....:eusa_eh:

People like me. My ex husband was and is a wonderous musician. So he wanted to do this album.

I love it to death because he wrote songs for me. But take it from there.

Here you go. First money in was his dad's money ok? Then we booked the studio. Then the Bank who owned the studio fronted us mega bucks so the studio could prosper. I would in turn promote the studio.

Then the album took off not hugely, but enough to garner enough attention that I had a telex machine in my dining room.

And then it goes from there. If you have one person with a dream the business goes on and on.

And then it gets better. I turn out to be your grammy equivalent because I won a gold album, a double gold album, a platinum and for Showdown and a Juno award from Eddie Schwartz who wrote "hit me with your bet shot"

This not to brag. I'm dying with a cold here and stoned out on the mighty Q but this is how you you start businesses and keep other businesses going.

I needed a $2000 dollar dress for the Junos. Some one had to make all my awards. Are you getting it now?

ETA: He wrote "Hit me with your best shot" I got my award for tracking "All my Tomorrows". I want to be very clear on this. What a great song.

Last edited:
Maybe you guys really don't get it.

When I started to make it I had more money to spread around. Don't you guys get it?

Demand is a simplistic answer to jobs. A growing economy is the driver to jobs. When the economy is growing, businesses expand, and new businesses are created. A growing economy also spurs demand, and the upward spiral toward full employment.

uh you're wrong...deamnd for computers wasnt high at first...people weren't tripping over themselves for computers, hd tvs, VCRS, DVDs, ect

only after they became cheaper.....did people start buying them.....and that was after tons of cash spent by companies to market the products

New Topics

Forum List

Back