What actually creates jobs????

It's actually a number of things that create jobs:

Demand

An educated work force

infrastructure

a good corporate structure

resources

product

Wrong. Entrepreneurs create jobs. "Demand" doesn't create a thing. Neither does anything else on your list.

It's actually a number of things that create jobs:

Demand No. Demand is a consumer requirement. Jobs come from the need to produce the item that is in demand.

An educated work force Again, no. An educated workforce is not needed for jobs, but certain jobs require an educated employee. Neither of these things produce a job, but fill a job.

infrastructure Again, no. Infrastructure has no impact upon producing a job. It does have an impact on things like getting to a job, keeping the rain off the employees head, assembling widgets. But none of that creates jobs. I'm sensing a theme here.

a good corporate structure Again, no. Corporate structure is just a means of managing the jobs that exist and keeping track of the beans.

resources Nope, wrong again. Resources exist all around us, and have since the beginning of time. They do not create jobs.

product Getting kind of old here. Product is the output of a job. It does not create jobs, BUT!! I could supply an existing job downstream.

In Asia, they refer to a "Golden Triad". A partnership of "Business, Government and Universities". The company I work at does 60% of its business overseas. Many people visit here for training on the equipment they purchase. From South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, China and other Asian countries. They talk at length about the partnership of Business, Government and Universities.

Unfortunately, Republicans have a much different view:

Rick Santorum: "What a snob!" - YouTube
You really don't understand it at all, do you?

In Asia, the partnership of business, government and universities provides the training and preparation of the workforce. It does NOT create jobs. You can have all that, and still not have any jobs.

So....want to try and wow us again?

New Topics

Forum List

Back