What action should Trump take

If he backs it up, he is a war mongering psychopath
if he doesnt, he is a pussy
Either way, he is a complete fucking moron.
At least you’re right up front about whatever he does you’re going to complain about it. Seems to be the left in a nutshell.
Did you just imply im part of the left?
Are you fucking kidding me?
Would it make me TNHarley if i dishonestly spun every bad thing our president does?
Would that make you happy? Dishonesty?

Trump should publicly issue a 'RED LINE' and dare Iran to cross it. If / WHEN they do, he can back down and claim it was not his 'Red Line' that was violated but was instead the WHOLE WORLD'S 'Red Line'.

He just did, his tweet was a red line. How should he back it up? Or do you think he is as empty as Obama?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump should publicly issue a 'RED LINE' and dare Iran to cross it. If / WHEN they do, he can back down and claim it was not his 'Red Line' that was violated but was instead the WHOLE WORLD'S 'Red Line'.

He just did, his tweet was a red line. How should he back it up? Or do you think he is as empty as Obama?

OK, that I agree with. I think the mods were .... overly heavy handed there with sarcasm, but that post clearly stated the issue.

Trump drew a methaphorical redline. What should he do if (and when) iran steps over it. But if that is the OP, then RESPECTFULLY it is based on a misapprehension.

Nothing Iran can do will stop Trump from tweeting "THEY WENT OVER THE LINE" That is, with Trump it really is all message and no substance other then how he can affect opinion.

Nice attempt to 'spin', snowflake. The President warned Iran. He did not issue an official 'Red Line' like Barry did.

Barry was not 'empty'. He had / has a massive ego, was gutless, his bluff was called, and he was forced to back down in front of the world.

Nice attempt to 'spin', snowflake. The President warned Iran. He did not issue an official 'Red Line' like Barry did.

Barry was not 'empty'. He had / has a massive ego, was gutless, his bluff was called, and he was forced to back down in front of the world.

Trump said “never threaten the US again or....”

That is not a warning, that is a threat of action.

So, if Iran threatens us again, should Trump follow through on his tweet, which is an official statement according to the White House and the DOJ.

If he does not respond he is just as empty as Obama...which I have been saying for the last 3 years

OK, that I agree with. I think the mods were .... overly heavy handed there with sarcasm, but that post clearly stated the issue.

Trump drew a methaphorical redline. What should he do if (and when) iran steps over it. But if that is the OP, then RESPECTFULLY it is based on a misapprehension.

Nothing Iran can do will stop Trump from tweeting "THEY WENT OVER THE LINE" That is, with Trump it really is all message and no substance other then how he can affect opinion.
Definitions, please:

WHAT EXACTLY / SPECIFICALLY did Trump declare Iran had to do to 'cross his Red Line'?

If it is to attack the United States, the President should do what Barry did not when he backed down in front of the whole world to al-Assad - militarily respond.

Definitions, please:

WHAT EXACTLY / SPECIFICALLY did Trump declare Iran had to do to 'cross his Red Line'?

If it is to attack the United States, the President should do what Barry did not when he backed down in front of the whole world to al-Assad - militarily respond.

“NEVER EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR...”

Seems pretty clear, if they threaten the US again then they crossed the red line.

So, if Iran threatens us again, should Trump follow through on his tweet, which is an official statement according to the White House and the DOJ.

If he does not respond he is just as empty as Obama...which I have been saying for the last 3 years

Is this bothering you so much because Obama cowardly backed down in front of the whole world to al-Assad? Is that what this is about?

Do you WANT to go to war with Iran? (Perhaps it would be better to do so sooner than to wait until Iran takes advantage of all the money and time Barry gave them to get their hands on a dirty bomb or nuke....)

War is just one tool in the quiver of arrows a nation has. It is (or should be) the LAST resort.

Perhaps Trump should just grow thicker skin....I mean Iran called for the US' destruction, their military conducted military training showing them training on sinking a US carrier, and the Shah was leading chants of 'Death To America' while Barry and his team remained at the table un-phased, givig Iran whatever they wanted...

Look out how you use proud words. When you let proud words go it is not easy to call them back. They wear long boots, hard boots; they walk off proud; they can't hear you calling -- Look out how you use proud words.

Carl Sandburg

If he backs it up, he is a war mongering psychopath if he doesnt, he is a pussy Either way, he is a complete fucking moron.
Well we agree he is a moron no matter what.
Trump could end world hunger, create world peace, cure every disease known to man, and butt-hurt snowflakes would still hold the same opinion of him.

SSDD....

I guess you would rather have a President like Barry who kisses or enemies' asses and gives them whatever they want..... Sorry, Barry is in seclusion, attempting to keep from being dragged into his Conspiracy against Trump that's being exposed, and Hillary is on another 'This Is Who I Blame For Losing' tour while wearing a shower curtain.

:p

Look out how you use proud words. When you let proud words go it is not easy to call them back. They wear long boots, hard boots; they walk off proud; they can't hear you calling -- Look out how you use proud words.

Carl Sandburg
Obama especially knows those words by heart.

Is this bothering you so much because Obama cowardly backed down in front of the whole world to al-Assad? Is that what this is about?

Do you WANT to go to war with Iran? (Perhaps it would be better to do so sooner than to wait until Iran takes advantage of all the money and time Barry gave them to get their hands on a dirty bomb or nuke....)

War is just one tool in the quiver of arrows a nation has. It is (or should be) the LAST resort.

Perhaps Trump should just grow thicker skin....I mean Iran called for the US' destruction, their military conducted military training showing them training on sinking a US carrier, and the Shah was leading chants of 'Death To America' while Barry and his team remained at the table un-phased, givig Iran whatever they wanted...

I asked a question that only one Trump sheep has answered so far, all the rest of you brought up Obama, proving once again they are virtually identical.

So, in your opinion should Trump make good on his tweeted threat or not?

ETA: the Shah has been gone for 40 years, how was he leading chants? Besides the Shah was very pro-America, that is what did him in

Last edited:

Definitions, please:

Seems pretty clear, if they threaten the US again then they crossed the red line.

Definitions, please:

Not to defend Obama ... but he's not Trump. LOL

Obama said "military action." The funny thing is Assad got past that by giving the chemical to Putin ... which as it turned out wasn't so great, because Putin is all in for using gas on civilians

Obama said the red line was using chemical weapons or seeing them go to potential terrorists. But Obama didn't use force in the end because Congress wouldn't authorize it. Whether that excuses Obama's not using force .... that can be something people can debate. Personally, imo, so long as the US wasn't attacked by parties from Syria, or Syria wasn't giving gas to terrorists who would attack other countries ... I don't see the use of US force.

Trump just said "don't ever threaten us."
And we both he's a tiny dick who cannot militarily attack Iran for some vague language and if he tries there will be consequences. But unlike Obama, Trump is not warning or threatening for some specific action. Iran will bluster when the economic sanctions return in about two weeks.

Trump's trying to show how tough he as after giving the entire Russian govt blowjobs.

I asked a question that only one Trump sheep has answered so far, all the rest of you brought up Obama, proving once again they are virtually identical.
What's the matter snowflake? Is there a reason why you don't want to compare the current President to the last one? Is there a reason you want to avoid making that comparison like you are trying to avoid the plague?

Making such a comparison is extremely legitimate and appropriate.

For instance, Barak Obama had the opportunity to demand Iran release US hostages as part of his little Un-Constitutional Treaty...but he did not even suggest the idea because he was so desperate to get a deal he did not want to offend Iran and have them walk away from the table, AS HE SHOULD HAVE. Obama negotiated from an extreme position of WEAKNESS. By comparison, Trump has brought Americans back home without paying a ransom. He has shown too quick of fiery reaction, IMO, but he has not shown weakness.

The Obama 'treaty' was akin to a dog rolling over on his back and exposing his belly to another dog, showing submissiveness. He gave Iran hundreds of millions needed to grow their air defenses, to go 'full-throttle' in their attempt to get nukes, and made the US seem weak. Iran openly mocked Obama and the US, calling for our destruction - while they violated the TEMP rules / safeguards regarding their nukes while the talks were on-going...before they treaty was signed they were already violating it...and Obama did not even flinch.

Now Trump has to deal with this $hit....just like he has to deal with a North Korea that acquired the missile technology needed to strike US assets / the US on Barry's Watch.

Oh, but wait, Liberals want to shackle us with the 'rule' that the 'O' word and the 'H' word can never be brought up again because what they did was so criminal, so embarrassing....

Bwuhahaha.....

What's the matter snowflake? Is there a reason why you don't want to compare the current President to the last one? Is there a reason you want to avoid making that comparison like you are trying to avoid the plague?

Making such a comparison is extremely legitimate and appropriate.

For instance, Barak Obama had the opportunity to demand Iran release US hostages as part of his little Un-Constitutional Treaty...but he did not even suggest the idea because he was so desperate to get a deal he did not want to offend Iran and have them walk away from the table, AS HE SHOULD HAVE. Obama negotiated from an extreme position of WEAKNESS. By comparison, Trump has brought Americans back home without paying a ransom. He has shown too quick of fiery reaction, IMO, but he has not shown weakness.

The Obama 'treaty' was akin to a dog rolling over on his back and exposing his belly to another dog, showing submissiveness. He gave Iran hundreds of millions needed to grow their air defenses, to go 'full-throttle' in their attempt to get nukes, and made the US seem weak. Iran openly mocked Obama and the US, calling for our destruction - while they violated the TEMP rules / safeguards regarding their nukes while the talks were on-going...before they treaty was signed they were already violating it...and Obama did not even flinch.

Now Trump has to deal with this $hit....just like he has to deal with a North Korea that acquired the missile technology needed to strike US assets / the US on Barry's Watch.

Oh, but wait, Liberals want to shackle us with the 'rule' that the 'O' word and the 'H' word can never be brought up again because what they did was so criminal, so embarrassing....

Bwuhahaha.....

Actually I love it when you Trump sheep go “but Obama...”. Every time you do it you just prove how alike they are.

Forum List

Back