What action should Trump take

OK, we're now freaking out over a key on a keyboard? Really?

Ignoring the all CAPS, Trump laid out what would happen the next time we were threatened by Iran.

Should he follow through with his tweet the next time Iran threatens us? What actions should he take based upon his own words in the tweet?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The next time Iran threatens the United States. Now that he has laid down the law via all CAPS on twitter he has to respond to the next threat in a manner few in the history of the world have every seen.

So, what should his response to the next threat be, what is there that few in the history of the world have seen?

Shut down the Straits of Hormuz

The next time Iran threatens the United States. Now that he has laid down the law via all CAPS on twitter he has to respond to the next threat in a manner few in the history of the world have every seen.

So, what should his response to the next threat be, what is there that few in the history of the world have seen?

What we need hear is an Obaman "Knock it off!", you know, the one that struck fear in Putin's heart while he was meddling in the election.

Another Trump sheep proves there is little difference between Trump and Obama

Shut down the Straits of Hormuz

Thank you for the answer. The first one to not deflect to Obama.

While it would not fulfill the tweet, it would at least be an action.

Probably what pretty much all leaders do when they threaten something nothing. Of course Trump can tell Iran ask Assad if follow through doesn’t mean he will but Iran knows he might sometimes that’s all that’s needed if it’s not then you decide how big of a message you want send you can send a message without an all out invasion.

Does not matter what Trump will or will not do, as the far left will be against it.

Iran is angry because Trump and Putin are working to get Iran off the Syrian border with Israel.

Russia tells Iran to immediately remove militias from Syrian-Israel border

So is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Let us see how the far left answers that one!

That would be a great topic for another thread, feel free to make one. In the mean time stay on topic and answer the question in the OP.

Thanks

OK, we're now freaking out over a key on a keyboard? Really?

Ignoring the all CAPS, Trump laid out what would happen the next time we were threatened by Iran.

Should he follow through with his tweet the next time Iran threatens us? What actions should he take based upon his own words in the tweet?

I don't think Trump tweeted anything more rational than Rouhani's nonsense about "twerking the lion's tale" or whatever.

Both guy's are playing to bigger audiences that each other.

The ironic thing about this is that the only legal rational for attacking Iran is that if had WOMD or physically attacked outside it's borders with direct military force. It used to be that if the US could say "womd" and invade you, so countries wanted to have real womd to keep from getting invaded on a US pretext (thanks W). Realizing Trump has less respect for law than did W, if we launched a hundred nuke missiles at Iran, we'd create millions of martyrs and acually united the world ... against us. And unless the generals disobeyed their own oaths, they'd have to disobey any order to launch.

And our military knows we could not win a war in which we conventionally invaded Iran. And our allies, who are no longer allies thanks to Trump, wouldn't put up with it. We are well on our way to a global recession, and a hot war would be an economic and military debacle making the 1930s look relevant.

Trump wants to economically sanction anyone doing biz with Iran. He can do that, and he will. Why he wants this is an open question. Distraction? Play to base? Actually get Iran to not fund Hezbollah? I dunno.

Iran can try to satisfy Trump, but there's no way to really do that. Trump needs an enemy, and it's Iran's turn in the barrel. At some point the EU, Jina, Russia and Asia will decide trading with us more than its worth. Or we'll survive Trump.

Does not matter what Trump will or will not do, as the far left will be against it.

Iran is angry because Trump and Putin are working to get Iran off the Syrian border with Israel.

That would be a great topic for another thread, feel free to make one. In the mean time stay on topic and answer the question in the OP.

Thanks

I did answer your question! If you do not like the answer then that is on you!

To the far left it does not matter what Trump will do as you just proven.

I provided evidence why Iran is mad and asked if that was good or bad..

What is Iran's next threat to the US and I will tell you what he should do?

If the threat warrants take out Iranian command and control, power grid and turn the Israelis loose on Iran's nuclear infrastructure,

That'd be a good start.

He will have a summit with Iran's president.

If he backs it up, he is a war mongering psychopath
if he doesnt, he is a pussy
Either way, he is a complete fucking moron.
At least you’re right up front about whatever he does you’re going to complain about it. Seems to be the left in a nutshell.

Thanks

I asked what action should he take, not if the left would like. Trump laid out a very specific response to what would happen if they threaten us.

So, the next time they do, what actions do YOU think he should take to avoid not following through on his threat?

He will have a summit with Iran's president.

Maybe he could cancel a military exercise or two.

Thanks

I asked what action should he take, not if the left would like. Trump laid out a very specific response to what would happen if they threaten us.

So, the next time they do, what actions do YOU think he should take to avoid not following through on his threat?

Probably hit 'em with a "^".

Thanks

He did? It sounded to me like something the Iraqi Ministry of Mother of All Idiots would tweet. LOL

Thanks

I think the far left will be against anything Trump does and it does not matter what Trump will or will not do.

However Trump is doing something by working with Russia to get Iran out Syria, this will prevent the need for Israel to take steps to protect themselves against Iran. Trump may say things, but the country that will do something is Israel and they need to be taken out of the equation in order not to accelerate to an all out war.

That is what I think..

Trump should publicly issue a 'RED LINE' and dare Iran to cross it. If / WHEN they do, he can back down and claim it was not his 'Red Line' that was violated but was instead the WHOLE WORLD'S 'Red Line'.

Forum List

Back