What action should Trump take

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
The next time Iran threatens the United States. Now that he has laid down the law via all CAPS on twitter he has to respond to the next threat in a manner few in the history of the world have every seen.

So, what should his response to the next threat be, what is there that few in the history of the world have seen?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If he backs it up, he is a war mongering psychopath
if he doesnt, he is a pussy
Either way, he is a complete fucking moron.

It reminds me of a parent that tells their kids “if you do that again you will be grounded till you are 24”.

The next time Iran threatens the United States. Now that he has laid down the law via all CAPS on twitter he has to respond to the next threat in a manner few in the history of the world have every seen.

So, what should his response to the next threat be, what is there that few in the history of the world have seen?

ALL CAPS and bold font.

Gee, how about drawing a red line or two?

Seems a tweet in all CAPS is the equivalent of a red line.

Yet most libs were fine with the red line, that ended up being total BS.
But a tweet in all CAPS, we're back to the sky is falling.

You are not answering the question, what action should Trump take?

Or are you saying he is just as an empty of a suit as Obama was?

Intellectual dishonesty is a big part of our problem.
Its sad, really.

Its ok trump did it because obama did it.
Is that really your standard? Obama? :lol:

Wow, between post #3 and #4, you seem to be conflicted....quite the dilemma.
Conflicted about what?
How you will throw away all integrity to defend this 12 year old?
He fucks up and says stupid shit all the time. Is it REALLY that hard to just admit it?

Well there you go. Talk about a 12 year old? A 12 year old says "all the time". When people like you use a phrase like that all I can picture is the person making the statement
"all the time" standing around and doing nothing but counting "all the time"!

Its ok trump did it because obama did it.
Is that really your standard? Obama? :lol:

Wow, between post #3 and #4, you seem to be conflicted....quite the dilemma.
Conflicted about what?
How you will throw away all integrity to defend this 12 year old?
He fucks up and says stupid shit all the time. Is it REALLY that hard to just admit it?

Ok, so tell us. When Obama drew his infamous red line. Did you say:

Either way, he is a complete fucking moron.

So since he is already standing in shit with Mewler about to throw him in prison for being a Russian spy, he may as well nuke the haji fuckers. No one will notice one less Muslim nation in the world. May even make it a little better.

25 post in and none of the Trump sheep can answer the question, all they can do is show us all how alike Trump and Obama are

Trump's response was clearly the wrong response, childish, reckless and irresponsible.

His response should depend on the grammatical correctness of the next official Iranian statement. Three errors or more, and it's mushroom clouds over Tehran. Don't forget to dot that "I"Mullah Mullah.

Forum List

Back