What?? A tiny lesbian doing a soft reboot of Batman becoming Batwoman.... has been cancelled???

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
The show struggled from day one, but despite CW clearly providing life support trying everything to keep the show alive... the audience, or lack thereof, finally got their say and CW got the message everyone has been saying for 2 years. The show is cancelled.

Many critics tried to rubber stamp the show, with the infamous virtue signaling Rotten Tomatoes giving the show a whopping 83% favorability, however the audience rating was a dismal 23%. IMDB giving it a generous 34%... with 46% of the audience rating only giving it a 1 star out of 10.
Season one started with a pretty decent almost 1,000,000 viewers, not great, but respectable.
By the end of season 1, they had lost an amazing 48% of their audience, making Batwoman the lowest viewed show in the cable lineup in it's slot.

Who would have ever thought the soft reboot of the beloved Batman character, being replaced by a lesbian would fail?

Woke fails again.

The show struggled from day one, but despite CW clearly providing life support trying everything to keep the show alive... the audience, or lack thereof, finally got their say and CW got the message everyone has been saying for 2 years. The show is cancelled.

Many critics tried to rubber stamp the show, with the infamous virtue signaling Rotten Tomatoes giving the show a whopping 83% favorability, however the audience rating was a dismal 23%. IMDB giving it a generous 34%... with 46% of the audience rating only giving it a 1 star out of 10.
Season one started with a pretty decent almost 1,000,000 viewers, not great, but respectable.
By the end of season 1, they had lost an amazing 48% of their audience, making Batwoman the lowest viewed show in the cable lineup in it's slot.

Who would have ever thought the soft reboot of the beloved Batman character, being replaced by a lesbian would fail?

Woke fails again.
I tried watching 2 episodes and couldn’t make it past less than 3 minutes.

yeah, this is the first time ever in the history of TV production this has even happened, not.
Yes, but the network gets its marching orders from the globalist rulers. Don't worry. another program will be started to replace this one and the one before it and the one before it with the same social justice recipe. It's not their money being spent. It's our money being used against us all.

Woke fails again.
Now if they can put an end to the “Wheel of Time” debacle…

LOL....She looks more like a Klingon.

yBrTn7sGvDp2nKsefJoXZj-1200-80.jpg

46720ac84df59f1112e9d08484379a90.jpg

They only kept it alive as long as they did to try and push woke and gay stuff on people.

The gay batwoman character was written badly in the comics. The only reason that issue sold well was due to collectors buying it in the hopes it would be worth money one day.

When comics introduce a gay character or whatever and it sells well what the publisher doesn't understand is it only sells well because of collectors hoping it will be worth money one day.

I know how it works because I was big into comics for a long time starting in the 90s and worked in a friend's comic store for a while part time when my friend had a new baby and wanted more time to spend with it and his wife.

So they thought her gayness would translate into praise and it didn't.

Yes, but the network gets its marching orders from the globalist rulers. Don't worry. another program will be started to replace this one and the one before it and the one before it with the same social justice recipe. It's not their money being spent. It's our money being used against us all.
I suggest you stop giving them your money then.

They only kept it alive as long as they did to try and push woke and gay stuff on people.

The gay batwoman character was written badly in the comics. The only reason that issue sold well was due to collectors buying it in the hopes it would be worth money one day.

When comics introduce a gay character or whatever and it sells well what the publisher doesn't understand is it only sells well because of collectors hoping it will be worth money one day.

I know how it works because I was big into comics for a long time starting in the 90s and worked in a friend's comic store for a while part time when my friend had a new baby and wanted more time to spend with it and his wife.

So they thought her gayness would translate into praise and it didn't.
I have never known a straight man to wear a cape and tights.

Is this an equity issue or did Batman transition to Batwoman during this show? Either way, you gotta keep the fringe happy.

Is this an equity issue or did Batman transition to Batwoman during this show? Either way, you gotta keep the fringe happy.
No Batman didn't transistion.
The show just vapors Batman without really explaining why in order to soft reboot the story replacing him with a stunning and brave minority woman who is also LGBQT

Woke fails again.
Batman was not replaced by a lesbian....Batwoman has been around since 1956.....

Batman was not replaced by a lesbian....Batwoman has been around since 1956.....
In the comic books yes.
But in the comic books, Batwoman was a sort of sidekick of Batmans.
The show simply eliminates Bruce Wayne and Batman, and replaces him with a lesbian woman.
And the only reason I mention the fact she is lesbian, is the show made sure you knew it from day one.

There were a number of shows on the CW that Iiked. In the last couple of years, not one.

Forum List

Back