What a real President says about events like the New Zealand shooting

""We hear so many loud and angry voices in America today whose sole goal seems to be to try to keep some people as paranoid as possible and the rest of us all torn up and upset with each other. They spread hate. They leave the impression that, by their very words, that violence is acceptable." He continued: "When they talk of violence, we must stand against them. When they say things that are irresponsible, that may have egregious consequences, we must call them on it."

What a president should say after a hate-driven massacre (opinion) - CNN

Bill Clinton after the McVey bombing.

When we read this, we know exactly why Trump could not say it. For Clinton was talking about people like Donald J Trump.

Trump whose statement quickly went to collusion & how poor poor Donnie suffers so much.

I miss real Presidents.
You have to love crazy. They talk about how horrible it is to keep people upset and torn up inside. They talk about how terrible to talk about hate. All while doing the exact same thing they condemn. Perhaps just perhaps if they did not spend all their time trying to tear someone down we might actually take them seriously.

But you conservatives are the joke. You're still yelling" lock her up" and think that anybody is concerned with what you think.
And once more you prove that you would rather call names and spew hatful rhetoric rather then try to be decent. Then wonder why some don't really take things you say seriously.

This from a Trump supporter? Really?
So your opinion piece was just a do as I say not as I do, make me feel better about myself piece. Got you.
The idea you have the nerve to complain about name calling when you voted Trump is just stupid.

""We hear so many loud and angry voices in America today whose sole goal seems to be to try to keep some people as paranoid as possible and the rest of us all torn up and upset with each other. They spread hate. They leave the impression that, by their very words, that violence is acceptable." He continued: "When they talk of violence, we must stand against them. When they say things that are irresponsible, that may have egregious consequences, we must call them on it."

When we read this, we know exactly why Trump could not say it. For Clinton was talking about people like Donald J Trump.

Trump whose statement quickly went to collusion & how poor poor Donnie suffers so much.

I miss real Presidents.
You have to love crazy. They talk about how horrible it is to keep people upset and torn up inside. They talk about how terrible to talk about hate. All while doing the exact same thing they condemn. Perhaps just perhaps if they did not spend all their time trying to tear someone down we might actually take them seriously.

Beats thoughts and prayers.
Thoughts and prayers really? My guess is you really do not understand the whole idea behind that.

Let me explain it.
Thoughts is meant to say that we understand that what happened was wrong, it should not have happened. We understand that you and others are mourning and we wish you were not.
The prayers is meant to say that while you are mourning in our own way we understand and mourn with you.

But of course how dare someone feel sad for someone they don't know. How dare they attempt to comfort someone even in some small way.

It is always better to hypocritically call someone out for not being able to stop violence before it starts. To blame violence from one person on to another or even paint everyone with the same brush.

Libs please if Bill Clinton ran for president today on his 1990's policies you people would freak out. Just the title of Bill Clinton's welfare reform act "Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act" would cause the left to have a category 10 meltdown.

Clinton had a Republican Congress & made comprimises instead of pouting & shutting down the government like Dickhead Donnie.

Bill Clinton not only signed these bills into law, he bragged about doing it for years. OH SNAP! :auiqs.jpg:

But you conservatives are the joke. You're still yelling" lock her up" and think that anybody is concerned with what you think.
And once more you prove that you would rather call names and spew hatful rhetoric rather then try to be decent. Then wonder why some don't really take things you say seriously.

This from a Trump supporter? Really?
So your opinion piece was just a do as I say not as I do, make me feel better about myself piece. Got you.
The idea you have the nerve to complain about name calling when you voted Trump is just stupid.
And there you are again pretending that you are more high and mighty then someone else. Then you wonder what drives hate. Really?

Butt hurt? So, being for America instead of a piece of shit like Trump is being Butt Hurt? I call it being patriotic. You should try it sometime.

Your side shared its vision for America and the American people rejected you and elected Trump president. You people have been butthurt since election night. :itsok:

I miss real Presidents.
/——/ Miss this president? Obama once said of Republicans: "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun." Yes. Obama made those remarks at a fundraiser in Philadelphia during the 2008 ...

"Bring a knife to a gun fight" is a well known saying to mean you come to a situation under prepared.

It had nothing to do with violence. It had to do with working harder than the competition in campaigning.

You people are dumber than shit.
/----/ "we bring a gun." Obozo promoting violence with hate speech directed at Republicans paid off for you libtards.
Gunman dead after Republican congressman, others shot at ...
globalknock.com/gunman-dead-after-republican-congressman-others-shot-at-virginia-ballpark/
Steve Scalise, the third highest-ranking Republican in the House of Representatives, was among five people taken to hospital after a shooting at a baseball practice in Alexandria, Va., involving Republican politicians and officials. Scalise's office released a statement indicating he was shot in the hip and underwent surgery.

I miss real Presidents.

“Don’t jump to Conclusions” “The Police acted stupidly.”

I miss real Presidents.
The OK City bombing was nothing like the New Zealand mosque shooting

Because the bombing happened in this country where the president should say something

No one gives a shit what happens in NZ

Last edited:
While I do think Trump is right in saying that white supremacists are a very, small minority.

We know for a fact that most (if not all) white supremacists support Trump - hell the NZ shooter mentioned Trump by name, I believe.

Liberal projection. They talk about women's rights and championing women's causes while raping and abusing women.
And welcoming invaders to kill them.

I miss real Presidents.
What dumbass would start out bringing up the US after a massacre in New Zealand?

That is as dumb as blaming President Trump and the NRA for the massacre.

Dumbass snowflakes run ... Not walk....to blame Trump for anything and everything....
The shooter himself claimed tRump was responsible.

Prisons are full of people that claim others are to blame for their actions, you going to listen to them to or just those that fit your agenda?
View attachment 250686

Nope, it didn’t, because the point you are trying to make is called an excuse, it is predicated on nothing. The guy had issues long before Trump became President of the United States which was on the opposite of the world from him. Give it a rest sunshine.

I miss real Presidents.

You're a tard.
At

I miss real Presidents.
"Never let a crisis go to waste."

I guess nothing should be said or done when these events happens. I guess we shoulds all just STFU & accept it.

Right jackass.
Mocking people who look to God after a tragedy is a really good and productive thing.
When those that look to God are just pretend Christians?

You can tell what is in a person’s heart?

I miss real Presidents.
What dumbass would start out bringing up the US after a massacre in New Zealand?

Dumbass snowflakes run ... Not walk....to blame Trump for anything and everything....

Prisons are full of people that claim others are to blame for their actions, you going to listen to them to or just those that fit your agenda?
View attachment 250686

Nope, it didn’t, because the point you are trying to make is called an excuse, it is predicated on nothing. The guy had issues long before Trump became President of the United States which was on the opposite of the world from him. Give it a rest sunshine.
animated eye rolling emoji.gif

View attachment 250686

View attachment 250722

Figured you had nothing, excuses are just that, excuses, not reasons, not facts.

View attachment 250686

View attachment 250722

Figured you had nothing, excuses are just that, excuses, not reasons, not facts.
If that's what helps you sleep at night......

View attachment 250686

View attachment 250722

So could I blame Clinton if I had an affair? After all, he had an affair. Could I blame Obama for smoking or taking cocaine? This is just nonsense.

View attachment 250722

So could I blame Clinton if I had an affair? After all, he had an affair. Could I blame Obama for smoking or taking cocaine? This is just nonsense.
Are you saying dOnald tRump shot up a mosque?

I miss real Presidents.
/——/ Miss this president? Obama once said of Republicans: "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun." Yes. Obama made those remarks at a fundraiser in Philadelphia during the 2008 ...
"Bring a knife to a gun fight" is a well known saying to mean you come to a situation under prepared.
It had nothing to do with violence. It had to do with working harder than the competition in campaigning.
You people are dumber than shit.
Your ignorance is only surpassed your bigotry.

Forum List

Back