What a real President says about events like the New Zealand shooting

""We hear so many loud and angry voices in America today whose sole goal seems to be to try to keep some people as paranoid as possible and the rest of us all torn up and upset with each other. They spread hate. They leave the impression that, by their very words, that violence is acceptable." He continued: "When they talk of violence, we must stand against them. When they say things that are irresponsible, that may have egregious consequences, we must call them on it."

What a president should say after a hate-driven massacre (opinion) - CNN

Bill Clinton after the McVey bombing.

When we read this, we know exactly why Trump could not say it. For Clinton was talking about people like Donald J Trump.

Trump whose statement quickly went to collusion & how poor poor Donnie suffers so much.

I miss real Presidents.

Thanks for your butt hurt thread this morning, it gave me a good laugh! Let me know if you spew some more moronic threads based of your butt hurt, they are pretty funny, try to get the rest of your crybaby friends to join in, it would be hysterical.

""We hear so many loud and angry voices in America today whose sole goal seems to be to try to keep some people as paranoid as possible and the rest of us all torn up and upset with each other. They spread hate. They leave the impression that, by their very words, that violence is acceptable." He continued: "When they talk of violence, we must stand against them. When they say things that are irresponsible, that may have egregious consequences, we must call them on it."

When we read this, we know exactly why Trump could not say it. For Clinton was talking about people like Donald J Trump.

Trump whose statement quickly went to collusion & how poor poor Donnie suffers so much.

I miss real Presidents.
Lol
Slick Willy was getting a blowjobs by interns while speaking things like this… He has no credibility
So getting extramarital blowjobs ruins one's credibility?

Too easy, I'll let someone else jump in here.

Do you even think about what you are gonna say before you post?
Lol
Slick Willy obviously had no credibility, because all he cared about was stuff other than the country’s problems..
So then getting extramarital blowjobs means you don't care abot the country's problems?

You aren't helping your case kid.

The shooter himself claimed tRump was responsible.
BULLSHIT! The shooter hated Trump.

Thanks for proving:

1. Snowflakes will say anything...

2. Only a snowflake would agree with the psycho who just murdered 50 people and blames someone else for their murderous act.

3. Based on your reasoning, the snowflake shooter that tried to assassinate GOP reps on a ballfield is not the one at fault but it was the Democratic party and their violent rhetoric that caused that attack.
The shooter hated tRump?

Dood, you need to flush whatever news source you are using right down the toilet., They aren't just wrong they are lying to you.

He idolized tRump

I miss real Presidents.
What dumbass would start out bringing up the US after a massacre in New Zealand?

That is as dumb as blaming President Trump and the NRA for the massacre.

Dumbass snowflakes run ... Not walk....to blame Trump for anything and everything....
The shooter himself claimed tRump was responsible.

Prisons are full of people that claim others are to blame for their actions, you going to listen to them to or just those that fit your agenda?
the-point-you-head-27319162.png

I miss real Presidents.
/——/ Miss this president? Obama once said of Republicans: "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun." Yes. Obama made those remarks at a fundraiser in Philadelphia during the 2008 ...

I miss real Presidents.
Yeah, people like you that defend thugs like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. You're the problem.

I miss real Presidents.
Yeah, people like you that defend thugs like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. You're the problem.

Your ignorance is only surpassed your racism.

I miss real Presidents.
/——/ Miss this president? Obama once said of Republicans: "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun." Yes. Obama made those remarks at a fundraiser in Philadelphia during the 2008 ...

"Bring a knife to a gun fight" is a well known saying to mean you come to a situation under prepared.

It had nothing to do with violence. It had to do with working harder than the competition in campaigning.

You people are dumber than shit.

I miss real Presidents.

Thanks for your butt hurt thread this morning, it gave me a good laugh! Let me know if you spew some more moronic threads based of your butt hurt, they are pretty funny, try to get the rest of your crybaby friends to join in, it would be hysterical.

Butt hurt?

So, being for America instead of a piece of shit like Trump is being Butt Hurt? I call it being patriotic. You should try it sometime.

The guy's manifesto says he's most connected with China, most influenced by dictators and evil people...he does not blame Trump for what HE did. The guy was a freak ... Like YOU.
Trump inspired him.

""We hear so many loud and angry voices in America today whose sole goal seems to be to try to keep some people as paranoid as possible and the rest of us all torn up and upset with each other. They spread hate.
Hmm.
Bigoted fuck.
WJBC summed up the left quite well. Good work, Bill.
Funny chit coming from a Trump supporter. This bullshit you morons pull by taking your own vile characteristics and trying to blame others for it is just plain pathetic. Perhaps this is why you feel the need to be so heavily armed?

We just hope that Trump never becomes a cuck for the Islamist like Obammy and Billyboy did.
You do know Saudi Arabia is Islamic, right? Who loves the Saudis? Who ignores their murdering journalists? Who gave the Saudis the green light yo do whatever to whomever within their borders (* evidently outside their borders )?

I miss real Presidents.

The anti-democracy and totally corrupt and dishonest Democrats are trying to stage a coup against President Trump. Trump has a 100% right to complain.
BTW Barry the Magnificent knew about it and he didn't do anything, so that makes him a ring-leader.
Let the sedition trials begin.
maybe Donnie should not have lied about contacts with the Russians? Lied about business in Russia? Lied about Stormy. Lied about is tax returns. Lied about Kushner's clearance.

Your Avartar is rolling in his grave thinking his pic is being used by such a stupid ignorant person.

I miss real Presidents.
You have to love crazy. They talk about how horrible it is to keep people upset and torn up inside. They talk about how terrible to talk about hate. All while doing the exact same thing they condemn. Perhaps just perhaps if they did not spend all their time trying to tear someone down we might actually take them seriously.

Perhaps if your orange buddy was not such a piece of skit. Fraud. Business cheat. Adulterer. Liar, bigot. racist. What's to complasin about?
But see your whole problem is there again you are crying about the devisive things you just said. Maybe you need some time in your safe space to learn not to be so condemning.
stating facts. If they are condemning then you should blame Trump.

I miss real Presidents.
You have to love crazy. They talk about how horrible it is to keep people upset and torn up inside. They talk about how terrible to talk about hate. All while doing the exact same thing they condemn. Perhaps just perhaps if they did not spend all their time trying to tear someone down we might actually take them seriously.

But you conservatives are the joke. You're still yelling" lock her up" and think that anybody is concerned with what you think.
And once more you prove that you would rather call names and spew hatful rhetoric rather then try to be decent. Then wonder why some don't really take things you say seriously.

This from a Trump supporter? Really?
So your opinion piece was just a do as I say not as I do, make me feel better about myself piece. Got you.

Libs please if Bill Clinton ran for president today on his 1990's policies you people would freak out. Just the title of Bill Clinton's welfare reform act "Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act" would cause the left to have a category 10 meltdown.

Clinton had a Republican Congress & made comprimises instead of pouting & shutting down the government like Dickhead Donnie.

I miss real Presidents.

You're a tard.
At

I miss real Presidents.
"Never let a crisis go to waste."

I guess nothing should be said or done when these events happens. I guess we shoulds all just STFU & accept it.

Right jackass.
Mocking people who look to God after a tragedy is a really good and productive thing.
When those that look to God are just pretend Christians?

Didn't that "real" President say talk radio made him do it...without one shred of evidence. That you believe he a Trump supporter shows power of fake news in this country,.

Liberal projection. They talk about women's rights and championing women's causes while raping and abusing women.

From a Trumpette. Funny chit

Forum List

Back