What a real President says about events like the New Zealand shooting

So getting extramarital blowjobs ruins one's credibility?
Committing perjury and obstruction of justice - federal felonies - while in office does.
These things, however, do not rise to the level of an impeachable offense.
Are you familiar with the word "hypocrisy"?
Yes. The left mastered it long, long ago.
Lol, and you've gotten the whole "irony" thing down too I see!
Look at you, acting like you have a meaningful point here.
No son, the only point here is the one on top of your head.

The bully president
rump is a petulant child

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Trump reignites criticism of McCain months after senator's death
President Trump belittled and mocked the late Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) in a pair of tweets this weekend, reigniting criticism of the widely respected lawmaker seven months after his death.
/——/ Death does not make one immune from criticism. Libtards attacked Reagan and Maggie Thatcher after they died,

The bully president
Trump is a petulant child
""We hear so many loud and angry voices in America today whose sole goal seems to be to try to keep some people as paranoid as possible and the rest of us all torn up and upset with each other. They spread hate"
Again - more proof that Bill Clinton aptly described liberals.
Who has spread more hate more division than the moron now in our WH ? White Hate groups grow under his presidency
You're believing your own propaganda.

""We hear so many loud and angry voices in America today whose sole goal seems to be to try to keep some people as paranoid as possible and the rest of us all torn up and upset with each other. They spread hate. They leave the impression that, by their very words, that violence is acceptable." He continued: "When they talk of violence, we must stand against them. When they say things that are irresponsible, that may have egregious consequences, we must call them on it."

What a president should say after a hate-driven massacre (opinion) - CNN

Bill Clinton after the McVey bombing.

When we read this, we know exactly why Trump could not say it. For Clinton was talking about people like Donald J Trump.

Trump whose statement quickly went to collusion & how poor poor Donnie suffers so much.

I miss real Presidents.
What dumbass would start out bringing up the US after a massacre in New Zealand?

That is as dumb as blaming President Trump and the NRA for the massacre.

Dumbass snowflakes run ... Not walk....to blame Trump for anything and everything....
You stupid fuck, that is what Clinton said after McVey's attack. You people are dumber than shit.

The bully president
Trump is a petulant child
""We hear so many loud and angry voices in America today whose sole goal seems to be to try to keep some people as paranoid as possible and the rest of us all torn up and upset with each other. They spread hate"
Again - more proof that Bill Clinton aptly described liberals.
Who has spread more hate more division than the moron now in our WH ? White Hate groups grow under his presidency
/—-/ The democRATs and MSM, that’s who.

""We hear so many loud and angry voices in America today whose sole goal seems to be to try to keep some people as paranoid as possible and the rest of us all torn up and upset with each other. They spread hate. They leave the impression that, by their very words, that violence is acceptable." He continued: "When they talk of violence, we must stand against them. When they say things that are irresponsible, that may have egregious consequences, we must call them on it."

When we read this, we know exactly why Trump could not say it. For Clinton was talking about people like Donald J Trump.

Trump whose statement quickly went to collusion & how poor poor Donnie suffers so much.

I miss real Presidents.

You're a tard.
At

I miss real Presidents.
"Never let a crisis go to waste."

I guess nothing should be said or done when these events happens. I guess we shoulds all just STFU & accept it.

Right jackass.
Mocking people who look to God after a tragedy is a really good and productive thing.
When those that look to God are just pretend Christians?
Ah, another internet atheist proclaiming who is a *real* Christian!

You freaks are hilarious.

I agree. We need to stand against leftists who want to divide us and incite violence against us

I miss real Presidents.

You're a tard.
At

I miss real Presidents.

I guess nothing should be said or done when these events happens. I guess we shoulds all just STFU & accept it.

Right jackass.
Mocking people who look to God after a tragedy is a really good and productive thing.

Not difficult at all. A real Christian lives the live. They don't support pieces of shit like Donald Trump & bigots like Mike Pence.

You're a tard.
At

Right jackass.

Not difficult at all. A real Christian lives the live. They don't support pieces of shit like Donald Trump & bigots like Mike Pence.
Like Obama who never did anything for anyone and considers charity to homosexuals?

You're a tard.
At

Right jackass.

Oh, go to hell, you damn moron. You're not anyone's judge.

You're a tard.
At

Right jackass.

You mean a real Christian voted for Hillary? You realize, of course, that every rational person is in this forum is laughing at you now.

Last edited:

I miss real Presidents.

There is only one real president no matter what CNN says. Your President and mine.. President Donald J Trump.

At

Right jackass.

You mean a real Christian voted for Hillary? You realize, of course, that every rational person is in this forum is laughing at you now.
So, what unchristian thing did Hillary do?

Did she cheat on herb husband?

Did she cheat people?

Was she accused of abusing over 20 men?

I miss real Presidents.

There is only one real president no matter what CNN says. Your President and mine.. President Donald J Trump.

Let me know when he acts like one.

Did she cheat people?

She's a liar, like you.

At

Right jackass.

Furthermore, nothing I said or did takes away from the FACT you voted for Trump.

Did she cheat people?

She's a liar, like you.
You voted for Trump ergo you love liars. If UI were a liar, you'd love me & believe everything I said & worship me daily.

Did she cheat people?

She's a liar, like you.
You voted for Trump ergo you love liars. If UI were a liar, you'd love me & believe everything I said & worship me daily.
You voted for Hillary and you point fingers at others?

Did she cheat people?

Hilarious watching internet atheists proclaiming who’s Christian and who’s not.

Did she cheat people?

Hilarious watching internet atheists proclaiming who’s Christian and who’s not.
There is this book called The Bible that includes the teachings of Jesus that define Christian actions.

Assaulting women & being a bigot & racist are not amongst Jesus's teachings.

Forum List

Back