What a REAL insurrection looks like...

Did you know that in Kazakhstan, not far from Alma Ata, there is the largest biological laboratory of the US Department of Defense in the territories of the former USSR? Can you imagine if looters would take over this base?
But I hope that the russian military units deployed to Kazakhstan will take care that this does not happen. Maybe that's why there was such a quick reaction from Russia...
In this regard, the question arises, why did the President of Kazakhstan need to give permission to create this potentially deadly laboratory on his territory, and even near the capital? Will we hear the answer to this question...

So much cope....

Now we are comparing ourselves to countries/regions that have been invaded and occupied for 20 plus years??

"but but but, we aren't like Khazastan..take that Dems!!!"

Well, we'll see when you guys get your ass handed to you in another election and you decide its time to start shooting people.... I hope you're first in line.
i think you're an ass.

you wish me dead.

one of us loves to go a bit too far.

You tried to overthrow the US government, rube!

People died. Cops died.

But keep clinging to the myth that you are a "patriot!"

LOL

Cults gonna cult!

They weren't trying to overthrow the US government. It was a protest that got out of hand. Simple as that. The most heavily armed folks in the US were among that group and yet they left their guns at home. It's kind of weird they would do that if they were planning to overthrow the most powerful nation in the world.

No cops died as a result of the riot. Did the MSM forget to tell you that?

You can't fix stupid and Democrats are monumentally dumb.

Ahh...a true believer.

Uh huh.... And Michael Brown had his hands up when the cops shot him in the back... And Trump colluded with Russia because Putin had a pee tape...and in the country with the most civilian owned arms in the world, a group of thousands "tried to overthrow the government" without a single firearm.

That anyone that believes such a tale has the audacity to label anyone a rube is absolutely laughable...

Do you also believe 9/11 was an inside job and lizard people secretly run the world?
If not for a guy with a camera.....this officer would have definitely got away with murdering a man....

ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg

Being in favor of police/justice reform didn't just begin and end with Mike Brown....but it is common for authoritarian loving right-wing ammosexual cucks to worship corrupt practices by law enforcement -- as long as law enforcement brutalizes the "right people"

z_gop.0066 (38).jpg

If not for a guy with a camera.....this officer would have definitely got away with murdering a man....

View attachment 584874

Being in favor of police/justice reform didn't just begin and end with Mike Brown....but it is common for authoritarian loving right-wing ammosexual cucks to worship corrupt practices by law enforcement -- as long as law enforcement brutalizes the "right people"

View attachment 584875

You cheered when a cop murdered an unarmed woman in January. You've got no leg to stand on here. You LOVE cops killing unarmed citizens.

You cheered when a cop murdered an unarmed woman in January. You've got no leg to stand on here. You LOVE cops killing unarmed citizens.
No, I didn't cheer......I don't ever cheer when unarmed people are shot dead...

However, I am also not someone who ignores context....like, the privilege it must take for a mob of people to believe they can storm the US Capitol -- just because they are upset they lost an election -- and expect to be treated with kid gloves -- just because they belong to a certain demographic....

I GUARANTEE YOU that you will not have that same energy if these "Americans" stormed the Capitol...yelling hang Mike Pence....

egypt_riots.jpg

I did no such thing.
im to be the first in line when the shooting starts?

yea, you did. and that is our biggest problem these days - we disagree - we must get violent. both sides are horrible about it but each side feels it's justified.

The trump campaign mana
Ahh...a true believer.

Uh huh.... And Michael Brown had his hands up when the cops shot him in the back... And Trump colluded with Russia because Putin had a pee tape...and in the country with the most civilian owned arms in the world, a group of thousands "tried to overthrow the government" without a single firearm.

That anyone that believes such a tale has the audacity to label anyone a rube is absolutely laughable...

Do you also believe 9/11 was an inside job and lizard people secretly run the world?
The Trump campaign worked with russia because they needed their help, for Trump to beat Hillary. The campaign manager, manafort, gave the Russians Trump campaign private internal polling data for the swing states. And the campaign freely accepted and used the stolen dnc and podesta emails to help them beat hillary. Unethical and cheating.

They accepted the help of a foreign adversary...freely and willingly, in order to win.

Read the Mueller Report!!!

The trump campaign mana

The Trump campaign worked with russia because they needed their help, for Trump to beat Hillary. The campaign manager, manafort, gave the Russians Trump campaign private internal polling data for the swing states. And the campaign freely accepted and used the stolen dnc and podesta emails to help them beat hillary. Unethical and cheating.

They accepted the help of a foreign adversary...freely and willingly, in order to win.

Read the Mueller Report!!!
oh fuck. we're back to RUSSIA again.

why not tell us where IN THE FUCKING REPORT we can find this bit of fantasy you're peddling.

In the event you didn't know the difference between Democrat propaganda and reality...

What we were witness to just one year ago was a "Real Insurrection". A Gallows was erected to hang Mike Pence. I.E.D.s and Fire Arms were broght into the U.S. Capitol Building. There was a clear attempt to subvert the Constitution of the United States and install a dictator. You hate your country. You put your party before your country. You are NOT a Patriot

A soft coup does not involve death or harm....thus a SOFT COUP.

The protesters likely did not know they were part of it imho. Those at the top did know...

Forum List

Back