What a great President she would make

She didn't say anything about left or right wing.

Saying "extremist" equals "right wing" is made up, and not even part of the context.

And most times when I hear extremist, its in reference to WBC, Code Pink, Nazi's, ALF, PETA, KKK, etc.

Extremism exists on both sides. Saying that extremist equals right wing is just dumb.

Let's see here is what I finished with

Don't deny it. For two years the word extremist has been given to the right wing, Remember that homeland security memo warning LEO about right wing extremist? The memo never mention all extremist in America just those on the right. Even with what happen in Arizona, the media and some Politicians tried to slander the right wing by accusing them for the act of one person who has no connection with the right wing. Now do you understand?

I tell what you can do if you can find any media source where the media blamed the left for anything I will retract what I said. In the past two years.

I think it's telling that when you hear the word "extremist", you think right wing.

I just think a loon. But your choice to get butthurt over calling an assassin what he is...an extremist.

Tell me, in the last two years who has the media portrayed as the extremist? Why did homeland security send out that memo warning about rightwing extremist activity? Why not extremist activity? No mention about the left just the right? And who has the media and some politicians tried to blame when we have had a mass shooting?

Did you find anything from a media news source blaming the left for anything in the past two years?
I just think a loon. But your choice to get butthurt over calling an assassin what he is...an extremist

And that assassin was pegged a right wing extremist.

Let's see here is what I finished with

Don't deny it. For two years the word extremist has been given to the right wing, Remember that homeland security memo warning LEO about right wing extremist? The memo never mention all extremist in America just those on the right. Even with what happen in Arizona, the media and some Politicians tried to slander the right wing by accusing them for the act of one person who has no connection with the right wing. Now do you understand?

I tell what you can do if you can find any media source where the media blamed the left for anything I will retract what I said. In the past two years.

I think it's telling that when you hear the word "extremist", you think right wing.

I just think a loon. But your choice to get butthurt over calling an assassin what he is...an extremist.

Tell me, in the last two years who has the media portrayed as the extremist?

People who do crazy out of the norm shit.

You really are having a hard time comprehending this?

Here's the rest of what I said why do you delete it? What happen to your comprhension skills? If you don't want to discuss the tough part don't be a part of the discussion and moive along.

Now care to finish this part of my comment?

Why did homeland security send out that memo warning about rightwing extremist activity? Why not extremist activity? No mention about the left just the right? And who has the media and some politicians tried to blame when we have had a mass shooting?

Did you find anything from a media news source blaming the left for anything in the past two years?

I just think a loon. But your choice to get butthurt over calling an assassin what he is...an extremist

Here's the rest of what I said why do you delete it? What happen to your comprhension skills? If you don't want to discuss the tough part don't be a part of the discussion and moive along.

Why did homeland security send out that memo warning about rightwing extremist activity? Why not extremist activity? No mention about the left just the right? And who has the media and some politicians tried to blame when we have had a mass shooting?

I edited out the rest because it is nothing more than political doublespeak and looking to shift blame and express butturt over calling an extremist....an extremist.

An extremist is an extremist. Dude in Tuscon was one. Sorry if this chaps your ass.

I edited out the rest because it is nothing more than political doublespeak and looking to shift blame and express butturt over calling an extremist....an extremist.

An extremist is an extremist. Dude in Tuscon was one. Sorry if this chaps your ass.

Saying your right one million times will not change the fact of how it really is, and that the media has blamed the right wing for anything that happens. If it was just extremist why did homeland security specificly point out the rightwing in that memo two years ago?

Have you found any news source from the past two years where the media blamed the left for anything?

Come on Radioman I have faith in you. I am sure you will find something.

The New York City bomber who did the mayor try to pin that on?

In the past two yearswho has the media called the extremists?
When you here someone say extremists what is the first thing that comes to your mind?

Conservative Republcans, of course. Oh, and the Taliban, Terror driven Muslims, Hasidic Jews, Evagelic Christians, and many of these ( Politics1 - Directory of U.S. Political Parties ) listed as third parties in America.
And of course CrusaderFrank, Revere, LIEability, and other proud members of the Echo Chamber Party of the USMB.,

Come back when you stop trolling.

Sorry pal, I do what I want. It's a free country and there are no restriction on speech. Clearly that was the Original Intent. Or do you reject the concept?

Conservative Republcans, of course. Oh, and the Taliban, Terror driven Muslims, Hasidic Jews, Evagelic Christians, and many of these ( Politics1 - Directory of U.S. Political Parties ) listed as third parties in America.
And of course CrusaderFrank, Revere, LIEability, and other proud members of the Echo Chamber Party of the USMB.,

Come back when you stop trolling.

Sorry pal, I do what I want. It's a free country and there are no restriction on speech. Clearly that was the Original Intent. Or do you reject the concept?

Well when you post like a troll I will tell you to come back when you're through trolling.

What the fuck is her problem?

Nothing from what I see and hear.

You saying the shooter wasn't extreme? :cuckoo:

This is really getting old. What she did was attack the right wing. Don't deny it. For two years the word extremist has been given to the right wing, Remember that homeland security memo warning LEO about right wing extremist? The memo never mention all extremist in America just those on the right. Even with what happen in Arizona, the media and some Politicians tried to slander the right wing by accusing them for the act of one person who has no connection with the right wing. Now do you understand?

What the fuck is her problem?

This is really getting old. What she did was attack the right wing. Don't deny it. For two years the word extremist has been given to the right wing, Remember that homeland security memo warning LEO about right wing extremist? The memo never mention all extremist in America just those on the right. Even with what happen in Arizona, the media and some Politicians tried to slander the right wing by accusing them for the act of one person who has no connection with the right wing. Now do you understand?

Ya know, this is the second thread I've posted on today, where the poster is some right-wing whacko who puts words in other people's mouths.

This is really getting old all right, but in the way you think........

Ya know, this is the second thread I've posted on today, where the poster is some right-wing whacko who puts words in other people's mouths.

This is really getting old all right, but in the way you think........
Don't just say I put words in someones mouth prove it.

Did Homeland Security send out a memo warning about extremist or was right wing extremist?
Has the media blamed the left wing for anything in the past two years?

What group did the media blame for the Arizona shooting this past weekend?

Jusat exactly where and when did I put words in someones mouth?

Easy. Show me the exact quotes where she uses the words "right wing extremist". Take your time. If she did NOT say that, then you have put words in her mouth.

Game over...
Here is the rest of what I said
Did Homeland Security send out a memo warning about extremist or was right wing extremist?

Just exactly where and when did I put words in someones mouth?
Game over

Now if you want to continue with your little tap and dance we can

Homeland security already recongnized extremist as right wingers since they never mention the left wing extermist. According to the Governmnet they haven't exsisted in the last two years, we can go down that road if you do not want to address my questions.

And if you want to say they do exsist I will say the government never mentioned them in that memo so according to the government the left wing doesn't have any extremist.

Easy. Show me the exact quotes where she uses the words "right wing extremist". Take your time. If she did NOT say that, then you have put words in her mouth.

Game over...

Game over

Homeland security already recongnized extremist as right wingers since they never mention the left wing extermist. According to the Governmnet they haven't exsisted in the last two years, we can go down that road if you do not want to address my questions.

And if you want to say they do exsist I will say the government never mentioned them in that memo so according to the government the left wing doesn't have any extremist.

What the fuck has Homeland Security putting out a memo got to do with what she said? Hint: NOTHING!

Jaysus, you couldn't make this shit up if you tried.

Until you mentioned that these warnings had gone out about right-wing extremists, I had no idea what you were rambling on about in your OP. Most people probably didn't. Only those who want to see something that isn't there would - ie, YOU!

Since when does Clinton have the right to tell HS what to put in their memos? Even then, how do you marry that to what she said?

Seriously - your attempt to tie her to the HS memo is tenuous at best, but more likely belongs in the conspiracy theory thread..

Last edited:

Game over...

Game over

What the fuck has Homeland Security putting out a memo got to do with what she said? Hint: NOTHING!

Jaysus, you couldn't make this shit up if you tried.

Until you mentioned that these warning had gone out about right-wing extremists, I had no idea what you were rambling on about in your OP. Most people probably didn't. Only those who want to see something that isn't there would - ie, YOU!

Since when does Clinton have the right to tell HS what to put in their memos? Even then, how do you marry that to what she said?

Seriously - your attempt to tie her to the HS memo is tenuous at best, but more likely belongs in the conspiracy theory thread..

Has a lot to do with it. don't like move on
The Department of Homeland Security is warning law enforcement officials about a rise in "rightwing extremist activity," saying the economic recession, the election of America's first black president and the return of a few disgruntled war veterans could swell the ranks of white-power militias.
Federal agency warns of radicals on right - Washington Times

It's been this way for two years where have you been?

Until you mentioned that these warning had gone out about right-wing extremists, I had no idea what you were rambling on about in your OP. Most people probably didn't. Only those who want to see something that isn't there would - ie, YOU!

I'm still waiting on you to refute the fact that the only extremist that has been mention in the past two years have been on the right., Come on grmpy don't let me down. Show me where the left has been blamed

When you mention extremist the media have people already in tone with the right wing.
For two years
extremist = rightwing according to the media and some politicans.

OH and by the way when exactly did I say she called anyone right wing? I may be wrong but I don't recall saying she said right wing but then the media has never ment the left wing it's always the right wing.
Mentiong the media and Homeland security, I was making the connections
People hear the word extremist they think right wing

Last edited:
I will move on.

You're dumber than a post....

move on you know you're wrong.
So I 'm dumb for pointing out that for the last two years when the word rextremist is mentioned first thing that comes to mind is the right wing. Make the connection. I really thought you were smart. Thats just the way it's been grumpy for the last two years. I don't make the rules the media has people already set for that twigger word extremist = right wing. The right wing is the first name that pops up when something bad happens.. Sorry I did not make the rules the media did. Blame them.

Forum List

Back