~What A Dumbass~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
~LoL~
Yeah...I am calling myself a dumbass.....I can do that you know, cause I'm talking about myself...nobody else is allowed to call me that :lol:
I have been having trouble with my "mouse" on the desktop computer, and while it would lock up and freeze and refuse to move sometimes, I was thinking something must be going on with my computer.
Then after about 20 minutes of cursing and actually to the verge of picking up the computer and tossing it out the damn window, I realized.....I have a wireless mouse, the damn thing only needed new fresh batteries. :eusa_whistle:

Hey, if you had my life, you'd be fucking up a lot too :evil:

hheheee heeee hee....i am glad i am not that stupid.....

just this evening i told my husband we were gonna have a damp rain.....

you know as opposed to them arid rains

The other day my wife couldn't get the speakers with her computer to work, told me everything she had tried. My only question was, "did you turn down the volume knob recently on the control speaker?"

Issue resolved.......

I did somewhat the same about a month ago where my wireless mouse wouldn't work with my laptop. Checked the driver, changed the battery, still nothing. Plugged in a wired mouse, still nothing and finally I looked at the taskbar and realized I had turned off the mouse and turned on the touchpad, one of the F keys is set to do that and I must have accidentally hit it. :lol:

~LoL~
Yeah...I am calling myself a dumbass.....I can do that you know, cause I'm talking about myself...nobody else is allowed to call me that :lol:
I have been having trouble with my "mouse" on the desktop computer, and while it would lock up and freeze and refuse to move sometimes, I was thinking something must be going on with my computer.
Then after about 20 minutes of cursing and actually to the verge of picking up the computer and tossing it out the damn window, I realized.....I have a wireless mouse, the damn thing only needed new fresh batteries. :eusa_whistle:

Soon you will have forgotten this post. :razz:

The other day my wife couldn't get the speakers with her computer to work, told me everything she had tried. My only question was, "did you turn down the volume knob recently on the control speaker?"

Issue resolved.......

I did somewhat the same about a month ago where my wireless mouse wouldn't work with my laptop. Checked the driver, changed the battery, still nothing. Plugged in a wired mouse, still nothing and finally I looked at the taskbar and realized I had turned off the mouse and turned on the touchpad, one of the F keys is set to do that and I must have accidentally hit it. :lol:

pebkac-problem-exists-between-keyboard-and-chair.gif

~LoL~

lol. The second time it happened to me, I bought a pack of 25 or 30 batteries and put them by the computer. When my mouse battery goes, it goes quickly.

did you know you can play dvd ....movies....on your computer.....i learned that friday

You can also make DVD's on it at least on my laptop anyway. Technology is mah'valous ain't it? and just think what you post here today will be saved in perpetuity.

Forum List

Back