When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice.” D.J. Trump, Jan.20, 2017

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice.”

What did you think of this statement? I thought it was great. To me, it meant we all must love our country and with that love, prejudice dwindles. We can all get along when we want the country to succeed.

I think if you believe he was being sincere when he said that, then you are his intended audience.

Congratulations.

When can we expect you to let go of your prejudice?

What did you think of this statement? I thought it was great. To me, it meant we all must love our country and with that love, prejudice dwindles. We can all get along when we want the country to succeed.

It's ridiculous. Patriotism is blindly following, do as you're told by the government. So, he made some claim that the people are finally in charge of the country, as if he represents the people and all other presidents didn't. Er... what the fuck? Then he's basically saying that everyone should do what the government tells them to do. That's a massive contradiction.

And....listen here, bitch. We ALL WANT THE COUNTRY TO SUCCEED. I do, you do, Obama does, Trump does.

You cretin with a divisive nature.

There are plenty of people who don't want the country to succeed, or at least they don't want it to succeed as it is now.

...except for Mexicans, Muslims, etc.

Hey, that's not fair. I don't think you're being fair. I'm becoming increasingly convinced by this statement that you don't want to be (to Trump).

If you had bothered to notice Reverend Samuel Rodriguez (ahem, by all indications a man of Hispanic descent) up there giving the benediction at the inauguration, you wouldn't be making comments like that.

And....listen here, bitch. We ALL WANT THE COUNTRY TO SUCCEED. I do, you do, Obama does, Trump does.

You cretin with a divisive nature.

There are plenty of people who don't want the country to succeed, or at least they don't want it to succeed as it is now.

Yeah? Well are they posting here?

Sure.

Try this thread for seeing who doesn't give a damn

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Pretty hypocritical considering the speaker!

Limbaugh: ‘I Hope Obama Fails’

No patriotism there!

No patriotism there!

Do you want Trump to fail?

No patriotism there!

Absolutely, when Tramp fails the already Great USA succeeds.
I'm as patriotic as Limbaugh!

No patriotism there!

Sigh, your sarcasm makes you look stupid.

It's a simple yes or no question.

No patriotism there!

Sigh, your sarcasm makes you look stupid.

It's a simple yes or no question.

I do not want Fascism to succeed.

No, that is the definition your liberal teachers have pounded in your head. It is anything but.

It's ridiculous. Patriotism is blindly following, do as you're told by the government. So, he made some claim that the people are finally in charge of the country, as if he represents the people and all other presidents didn't. Er... what the fuck? Then he's basically saying that everyone should do what the government tells them to do. That's a massive contradiction.

Liberal media and a significant percentage, not all, Liberals want Trump to fail. They cannot deny it. Liberals would rather see the President and the country fail rather than be proven wrong.

Liberal media and a significant percentage, not all, Liberals want Trump to fail. They cannot deny it. Liberals would rather see the President and the country fail rather than be proven wrong.
Liberals want Fascism to fail. When Tramp's Fascism fails this already great country succeeds.

Forum List

Back