What a contrast..911 vs OBL death

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Right after 9/11, everyone was united. We all stood behind President Bush. I remember that I couldn't even find magnetic flag to afix to my car, as I traveled to the DC area on business. We all gave Bush credit for unifying the nation and we all were proud to see him standing at Ground Zero.

Now, nearly 10 years later, Bin Laden is dead, but Obama is still a villian that did it for political reasons. MAN, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

(I fully expect this thread to be move...aka killed.)

jeeeze, more whining about the boyking.

9/11 was about 3000 innocent AMERCIAN CITIZENS dying a terrorist attack.

Bin Laden is about some dirty terrorist dying, big friggen deal.

And we watched all that UNITY last about a week after 9/11 then you lefties went after Bush with a vengeance and haven't stopped yet.

Right after 9/11, everyone was united. We all stood behind President Bush. I remember that I couldn't even find magnetic flag to afix to my car, as I traveled to the DC area on business. We all gave Bush credit for unifying the nation and we all were proud to see him standing at Ground Zero.

Now, nearly 10 years later, Bin Laden is dead, but Obama is still a villian that did it for political reasons. MAN, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

you know that for the people with obama derangement syndrome, he could walk on water and it wouldn't make a difference.

i've stopped hearing them. they're mostly background noise now.

you know that for the people with obama derangement syndrome, he could walk on water and it wouldn't make a difference.

i've stopped hearing them. they're mostly background noise now.

well, that explains why you cant identify who they are.

you are speaking of a very very small number of people, so just go ahead with your damn them all self....:rolleyes:

jeeeze, more whining about the boyking.

9/11 was about 3000 innocent AMERCIAN CITIZENS dying a terrorist attack.

Bin Laden is about some dirty terrorist dying, big friggen deal.

And we watched all that UNITY last about a week after 9/11 then you lefties went after Bush with a vengeance and haven't stopped yet.

And STILL blame him as Obama followed Bushs' policies when Obama had no choice but to do the friggin' Job...

These cretins act like Obama acted alone...

:eek: I thought the Obama ALREADY did walk on water..

you would think so by his cult members, I mean supporters.:lol:

No one is calling Obama a villain for seizing this opportunity. Some are wondering if he made the right choices about showing proof and I believe that he had good arguments both ways.

Unfortumnately there will always be questions but that was in the nature of the kind of capture and scenario it was. It couldn't be helped. A trial for this character would have been out of the question.

It's interesting that President Bush and his supporters were all about the nation after 9/11 occured. It seems like Obama and his supporters are just worried about boosting Obama. And they wonder why they aren't getting the same response.

It's interesting that President Bush and his supporters were all about the nation after 9/11 occured. It seems like Obama and his supporters are just worried about boosting Obama. And they wonder why they aren't getting the same response.

EXACTLY.:clap2:

Because the people are Dubious of the present POTUS and what he's done to so many households and the economy. And it doesn't improve and the lies still pour out from this regime...

Yes, it's that simple.

I don't see why we are expected to forget the state of the economy and the lack of leadership up to this point simply because Osama Bin Laden is dead.

I don't see why we are expected to forget the state of the economy and the lack of leadership up to this point simply because Osama Bin Laden is dead.

It's because so many expect US to forgive Obama for the damage that he's done to this Republic via the economy...because he made a smart choice to KILL OBL...

Those people that expect us to overlook it...are IDIOTS...and had better think twice.

OBAMA, for once...did his freaking JOB...still doesn't absolve his guilt for the destruction he's done domestically.

Last edited:

Yes, Obama is still a villain because he makes horrible political decisions. What does OBL have to do with anything? Yes, Obama gave the final order, but hundreds of people knew where OBL was in the weeks leading up to the mission. If Obama hadn't given the order to kill him, his inaction would be tantamount to treason.

I felt we unified as a nation because as a nation we were attacked and no one knew if/when another plane was going to come barreling down on us . . . or worse.

Remember how great that unity felt? I distinctly remember feeling American with every single person I encountered on the days and weeks after 9/11. Who cared if they were a different color/religion/political party/spoke a different language/etc. That simply did not matter because we were one in the days following 9/11. Powerful stuff, so much pride.

No wonder Obama wants us to come together in unity again. He will continue to want, imo. I don't see/hear/feel that at all after OBL's death. Does anyone else? The only thing I noticed was a tractor in a field that placed a big flag on the back end and the deli counter at the grocery store decorated in American flags and red/white/blue. No flag lined streets, no flags on cars, not hearing anyone talking about it in the stores while I'm running my errands. That 'we are one' camaraderie just isn't there. Sorry Barry, you don't get any type of 'fix' on all the dividing you've been doing to this country, you're going to have to figure out another way to fix that. Will you?

Last edited:

PUUULLEEEEZZ!!!!! 9/11 united the nation is spite of Bush...not because of him.

You notice in his speech he gave..

It wasn't WE GOT BIN LADEN.

It was I I I I I I I I

that there is some UNITY alright.

==========================================

Edited on Tue May-03-11 06:54 PM by KingOfLostSouls
C.I.A. Closes Unit Focused on Capture of bin Laden
By MARK MAZZETTI
Published: July 4, 2006
WASHINGTON, July 3 — The Central Intelligence Agency has closed a unit that for a decade had the mission of hunting Osama bin Laden and his top lieutenants, intelligence officials confirmed Monday.

The unit, known as Alec Station, was disbanded late last year and its ana.lysts reassigned within the C.I.A. Counterterrorist Center, the officials said.
The decision is a milestone for the agency, which formed the unit before Osama bin Laden became a household name and bolstered its ranks after the Sept. 11 attacks, when President Bush pledged to bring Mr. bin Laden to justice "dead or alive."
The View | From 2006: Bush Disbanded CIA Unit Hunting Bin Laden

==========================================

Edited on Tue May-03-11 06:54 PM by KingOfLostSouls
C.I.A. Closes Unit Focused on Capture of bin Laden
By MARK MAZZETTI
Published: July 4, 2006
WASHINGTON, July 3 — The Central Intelligence Agency has closed a unit that for a decade had the mission of hunting Osama bin Laden and his top lieutenants, intelligence officials confirmed Monday.

The unit, known as Alec Station, was disbanded late last year and its ana.lysts reassigned within the C.I.A. Counterterrorist Center, the officials said.
The decision is a milestone for the agency, which formed the unit before Osama bin Laden became a household name and bolstered its ranks after the Sept. 11 attacks, when President Bush pledged to bring Mr. bin Laden to justice "dead or alive."
The View | From 2006: Bush Disbanded CIA Unit Hunting Bin Laden

The View message board? :rolleyes:

He states they closed down that one unit, but how many other units (military or CIA) were still on the clock?

Forum List

Back