What a contrast..911 vs OBL death

Well gee, excuse all those who aren't doing back flips over this and kissing the ground the Obama walks on.

A dirty stinking terrorist is dead, and we're all glad for that...But THAT IS All it is.

Sure it's a good thing for the country, but there is ANOTHER BIN LADEN out there to take his place, so most of us live in REALITY.

Well gee, excuse all those who aren't doing back flips over this and kissing the ground the Obama walks on.

A dirty stinking terrorist is dead, and we're all glad for that...But THAT IS All it is.

Sure it's a good thing for the country, but there is ANOTHER BIN LADEN out there to take his place, so most of us live in REALITY.

This was about justice. No one has claimed that this was the death blow to Al Queda, in spite if you guys continually acting like someone has. No shit the "War on Terror" will continue. That's about as fucking stupid as fretting over "retribution" from AQ for this. They want to attack us regardless of what we do.

Justice is sufficient.

Nobody is "kissing the ground" Obama walks on. It was a gutsy call, and he deserves credit for his part. You guys would certainly be piling on him if the Paki Air Force scrambled their jets and destroyed SEAL team 6. It took balls to authorize this mission and the COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the military deserves credit for that aspect of it.

This mission about justice and "disrupting" AQ's command and control. Not "destroying" it. No one has suggested that this was a tactical master stroke to destroy AQ. Does it matter? If Obama had flinched on this and OBL had gotten away again and it got out, you guys would be screaming about that too.

How many times did you guys heckle Clinton for trying to get him with cruise missiles?

It's interesting that President Bush and his supporters were all about the nation after 9/11 occured. It seems like Obama and his supporters are just worried about boosting Obama. And they wonder why they aren't getting the same response.

We are not imagining this.

Obama took credit then thanked Seal Team Six. Now his supporters claim that makes him unbeatable yet when Bush took down al Zawhiri, KSM, and Saddam......phifffft

Right after 9/11, everyone was united. We all stood behind President Bush. I remember that I couldn't even find magnetic flag to afix to my car, as I traveled to the DC area on business. We all gave Bush credit for unifying the nation and we all were proud to see him standing at Ground Zero.

Now, nearly 10 years later, Bin Laden is dead, but Obama is still a villian that did it for political reasons. MAN, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

(I fully expect this thread to be move...aka killed.)

Fucking hackery. The righties on here bitching about this are unwilling/unable to see this as a good thing for the country and instead choose to fixate on what they are really scared of, anything that might help Obama.

I am just glad he's dead. I'd be glad he's dead if Bush, McCain, or Palin were in the White House when it happened.

Always nice to see people on the other side of the aisle opt out of hackary.

A tip of the hat.

No question that getting Osama Bin Laden helps the President. I don't think any of us is scared of that whatsoever. Taking out Bin Laden doesn't change the President's record. He has to defend that. Not us. That's his problem.

Personally, I have confidence that the American people will make the right choice when it comes down to it. No matter what that is.

Right after 9/11, everyone was united. We all stood behind President Bush. I remember that I couldn't even find magnetic flag to afix to my car, as I traveled to the DC area on business. We all gave Bush credit for unifying the nation and we all were proud to see him standing at Ground Zero.

Now, nearly 10 years later, Bin Laden is dead, but Obama is still a villian that did it for political reasons. MAN, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Fucking hackery. The righties on here bitching about this are unwilling/unable to see this as a good thing for the country and instead choose to fixate on what they are really scared of, anything that might help Obama.

I am just glad he's dead. I'd be glad he's dead if Bush, McCain, or Palin were in the White House when it happened.

A tip of the hat.

No question that getting Osama Bin Laden helps the President. I don't think any of us is scared of that whatsoever. Taking out Bin Laden doesn't change the President's record. He has to defend that. Not us. That's his problem.

Personally, I have confidence that the American people will make the right choice when it comes down to it. No matter what that is.

Then you haven't lost perspective on this issue. Many of your peers apparently have.

A tip of the hat.

Then you haven't lost perspective on this issue. Many of your peers apparently have.

I see little, if any, evidence for your assertion.

We stood united with the nation, not Bush.
It was and Is about America Not Bush . Nor Obama.

What gets me is the Left is trying to make it out as if the Right are the only ones looking at the current state of the country when it comes to Obama's reelection when in fact a huge amount of the indies and Liberals are questioning if Obama is the right guy for 2012, even with OBL kill on Obama's belt.

I for one am happy to see that I’m not the only one that didn’t become bat shit stupid just because OBL is dead. There is still a country to run.

I don't know what you are whining about, I remember plenty of people who were blaming Bush for 9/11 15 minutes after the first plane hit, and many Democrats were lining up to do everything they could to derail his policies. Is what bothers you the fact that Obama is getting it from the nuts this time around? By the way, Obama, just like Bush, does almost everything for political reasons. That does not make them bad people, it just makes them politicians.

It's interesting that President Bush and his supporters were all about the nation after 9/11 occured. It seems like Obama and his supporters are just worried about boosting Obama. And they wonder why they aren't getting the same response.

You managed to pin down the thing that has been bothering me the most about this.

Probably because obamaturd is a proven liar and people need proof to believe him.

You managed to pin down the thing that has been bothering me the most about this.

I missed that post by Avatar...

It is spot on. It is all about Obama.

ANd I dont blame Obama...I blame the Obama supporters on this board.

You reap what you sow asshole.

Yes, Obama is still a villain because he makes horrible political decisions. What does OBL have to do with anything? Yes, Obama gave the final order, but hundreds of people knew where OBL was in the weeks leading up to the mission. If Obama hadn't given the order to kill him, his inaction would be tantamount to treason.
Obamaturd doesn't care about committing treason, he does it daiy with his antiAmerican policies.

This was about justice. No one has claimed that this was the death blow to Al Queda, in spite if you guys continually acting like someone has. No shit the "War on Terror" will continue. That's about as fucking stupid as fretting over "retribution" from AQ for this. They want to attack us regardless of what we do.

Justice is sufficient.

This was not about justice, it was about vengeance. Justice is not sending in a highly trained special forces unit to kill someone, it is capturing and bringing him back for a trial. Obama did the right thing in killing bin Laden, but it is completely dishonest to call what happened justice.

Nobody is "kissing the ground" Obama walks on. It was a gutsy call, and he deserves credit for his part. You guys would certainly be piling on him if the Paki Air Force scrambled their jets and destroyed SEAL team 6. It took balls to authorize this mission and the COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the military deserves credit for that aspect of it.

This mission about justice and "disrupting" AQ's command and control. Not "destroying" it. No one has suggested that this was a tactical master stroke to destroy AQ. Does it matter? If Obama had flinched on this and OBL had gotten away again and it got out, you guys would be screaming about that too.

How many times did you guys heckle Clinton for trying to get him with cruise missiles?

No one is kissing the ground Obama is walking on? Did you reach that masterful conclusion because you actually looked at all the evidence, or are you simply using your usual standard of "I have not seen it so that proves it is not happening?"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back