WH Science Advisor: Farmers, Construction Workers Will Die From Climate Change.

This is what we are paying taxes for folks. Obama must have every nut case in the country on his administration. last week his guy from HUD was worrying about the Unequal distribution of "sidewalks"...... it's always SOMETHING

SNIP:
By Eric Scheiner | April 4, 2016 | 3:20 PM EDT
screen_shot_2016-04-04_at_3.12.13_pm.png

White House Science Advisor John Holdren (AP Photo)

(CNSNews.com) - White House Science Advisor John Holdren says because of the impacts of climate change, agricultural and construction workers “will basically be unable to control their body temperature and will die.”

“In some parts of the world, when you look more broadly at this question, you see the likelihood that in the hottest times of the year it will be simply physiologically impossible to work outdoors,” Holdren said at a White House event on climate change Monday.

“That means agriculture, that means construction, people who try to work outdoors will basically be unable to control their body temperature and will die. This is a really, really big deal. And it’s going to be a big deal in the hottest parts of the United States as well as the Middle East, in South Asia and other places.”

we need a few more worthless agencies
The White House says the report was developed “by approximately one hundred experts in climate-change science and public health – including representatives from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), the Department of Agriculture (USDA), and U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the Department of Defense (DOD), and the Department of Veteran’s Affairs (VA).”

all of it here:
WH Science Advisor: Farmers, Construction Workers Will Die From Climate Change

He must be related to the guy that thought Guam would capsize if we increased out military base population
I hear that. gawd some of the people we have in our Governments is downright scary. sheesh I think only God can help us now, because the people in this country today isn't doing such a great job.

well, Our dictator/dicktators speaketh with a WARNING on who WE RENT our homes out to. my gawd I can't wait for him to be gone out of our lives

snip:
Wait What? Obama Regime Tells Landlords They Can’t Refuse Renting To Criminals Because That Could Be ‘Racist’

Isn’t this equating black people with criminals? Who would ever rent to people again if you could not screen out criminals or bad people as tenants?

Via Daily Caller:

The Obama administration released a warning Monday telling the nation’s landlords that it may be discriminatory for them to refuse to rent to those with criminal records.

The Fair Housing Act doesn’t include criminals as a protected class, but the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) says refusing to rent based on a criminal record is a form of racial discrimination, due to racial imbalances in the U.S. justice system.

Keep reading…

The Useful Idiots in the AGWCult eat this up like cotton candy
Which is cool, now the really Important question is; how do we make a profit off these suckers? After all, if they'll buy this bullshit they'll buy anything.

Global warming insurance policies? We pay out to the policy holders if/when the Earth turns into Venus
Plots of land on Mars? 'cause you know it's cold there and there's no pesky fossil fuels to worry about
Portable, Environmentally Friendly Personal Air Conditioning Units (also available for pets)?
"I survived Global Warming and all I got was this stupid t-shirt" T-shirts?

Forum List

Back