WH Science Advisor: Farmers, Construction Workers Will Die From Climate Change.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
This is what we are paying taxes for folks. Obama must have every nut case in the country on his administration. last week his guy from HUD was worrying about the Unequal distribution of "sidewalks"...... it's always SOMETHING

SNIP:
By Eric Scheiner | April 4, 2016 | 3:20 PM EDT
screen_shot_2016-04-04_at_3.12.13_pm.png

White House Science Advisor John Holdren (AP Photo)

(CNSNews.com) - White House Science Advisor John Holdren says because of the impacts of climate change, agricultural and construction workers “will basically be unable to control their body temperature and will die.”

“In some parts of the world, when you look more broadly at this question, you see the likelihood that in the hottest times of the year it will be simply physiologically impossible to work outdoors,” Holdren said at a White House event on climate change Monday.

“That means agriculture, that means construction, people who try to work outdoors will basically be unable to control their body temperature and will die. This is a really, really big deal. And it’s going to be a big deal in the hottest parts of the United States as well as the Middle East, in South Asia and other places.”

we need a few more worthless agencies
The White House says the report was developed “by approximately one hundred experts in climate-change science and public health – including representatives from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), the Department of Agriculture (USDA), and U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the Department of Defense (DOD), and the Department of Veteran’s Affairs (VA).”

all of it here:
WH Science Advisor: Farmers, Construction Workers Will Die From Climate Change

What a marooooooooon!

For DECADES now, construction and agricultural workers in HOT, DRY climates have started working before sunrise so that they didn't have to work in the hottest part of the day. Thus, construction goes on during summer months when the daytime temperatures sometimes exceed 110F.

Some day I want to see one of these assholes publish a paper about how much nicer it will be to live in, say, Greenland or Alberta, when temperatures rise a few more degrees.

But I'm not holding my breath until that happens.

What a marooooooooon!

For DECADES now, construction and agricultural workers in HOT, DRY climates have started working before sunrise so that they didn't have to work in the hottest part of the day. Thus, construction goes on during summer months when the daytime temperatures sometimes exceed 110F.

Some day I want to see one of these assholes publish a paper about how much nicer it will be to live in, say, Greenland or Alberta, when temperatures rise a few more degrees.

But I'm not holding my breath until that happens.
Well we don't start before sunrise, just at sunrise...

Here is OUR GUY from Hud we are PAYING for. from last last week.

snip:
boy we need to cut down this government and all these worthless Guberment agencies employing people like this. they (poor folks) won't have jobs but at least they'll have a sidewalk

snip:
Transportation Secretary: Inequitable Distribution of Sidewalks Is Obstacle to American Dream

CNSNews.com) - Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx told a crowd in North Carolina Tuesday that “only 49% of low-income neighborhoods have sidewalks” while more affluent areas have near 90%. In order to have a society where “everyone has a shot at the American Dream, than it’s imperative that we acknowledge these challenges.”

Foxx made the comments to the Charlotte Rotary Club where he discussed the ways that infrastructure should connect people to opportunity.

Transportation Secretary: Inequitable Distribution of Sidewalks Is Obstacle to American Dream

Here is OUR GUY from Hud we are PAYING for. from last last week.

snip:
boy we need to cut down this government and all these worthless Guberment agencies employing people like this. they (poor folks) won't have jobs but at least they'll have a sidewalk

snip:

CNSNews.com) - Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx told a crowd in North Carolina Tuesday that “only 49% of low-income neighborhoods have sidewalks” while more affluent areas have near 90%. In order to have a society where “everyone has a shot at the American Dream, than it’s imperative that we acknowledge these challenges.”

Foxx made the comments to the Charlotte Rotary Club where he discussed the ways that infrastructure should connect people to opportunity.

No were to ride your bike safely...

This is what we are paying taxes for folks. Obama must have every nut case in the country on his administration. last week his guy from HUD was worrying about the Unequal distribution of "sidewalks"...... it's always SOMETHING

SNIP:

(CNSNews.com) - White House Science Advisor John Holdren says because of the impacts of climate change, agricultural and construction workers “will basically be unable to control their body temperature and will die.”

“In some parts of the world, when you look more broadly at this question, you see the likelihood that in the hottest times of the year it will be simply physiologically impossible to work outdoors,” Holdren said at a White House event on climate change Monday.

“That means agriculture, that means construction, people who try to work outdoors will basically be unable to control their body temperature and will die. This is a really, really big deal. And it’s going to be a big deal in the hottest parts of the United States as well as the Middle East, in South Asia and other places.”

The White House says the report was developed “by approximately one hundred experts in climate-change science and public health – including representatives from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), the Department of Agriculture (USDA), and U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the Department of Defense (DOD), and the Department of Veteran’s Affairs (VA).”

all of it here:

The guy is funnier than SCTV. I could see him doing skits with John Candy and Eugene Levy where workers spontaneously combust

Hysterical!

Ah, the Great Global Warming Swindle rolls on. Fact is, you're gonna die from anything but 'Global Warming.' The hysterical fear mongering is so lame at this point. I've moved on, and most others have to.

White House Science Advisor John Holdren says because of the impacts of climate change, agricultural and construction workers “will basically be unable to control their body temperature and will die.”
All part of the Republican "War on Agricultural and Construction workers" ....... although I must say burning them alive does seem a bit extreme, even for the Republicans.

White House Science Advisor John Holdren says because of the impacts of climate change, agricultural and construction workers “will basically be unable to control their body temperature and will die.”
All part of the Republican "War on Agricultural and Construction workers" ....... although I must say burning them alive does seem a bit extreme, even for the Republicans.

lol, I don't know where Obama was able to scrape up these nutjobs he has in his administration. good grief we need to cut down this MONSTER Government. it's consuming up with idiots

SNIP:

all of it here:

This is a really, really big deal. And it’s going to be a big deal in the.........the Middle East, .......”

Maybe the Muslims need to spend their money on air conditioning, instead of weapons?
This could bring peace to the region.

No one said that. It would be wasteful and fill the atmosphere with bovine excrement pollutants. They can be ground up and used for fertilizer.

lol, I don't know where Obama was able to scrape up these nutjobs he has in his administration.
Academia, where else? Ever since the federal gub'mint got involved with education it's been the most productive nutjob factory in the history of mankind. Holdren however is a special kind of egghead nutjob that will buy into any claim, no matter how ludicrous, as long as it supports his preconceived beliefs and opinions, for that you really have to admire the man.

good grief we need to cut down this MONSTER Government. it's consuming up with idiots
Not going to happen, history is pretty clear that the trend is for the scope, power and cost of the state to continue to grow until it implodes; at which point things get really ugly.

Welcome to Rome v2.0 and don't forget to pick up your bread and circuses at the door. :p

lol, I don't know where Obama was able to scrape up these nutjobs he has in his administration.
Academia, where else? Ever since the federal gub'mint got involved with education it's been the most productive nutjob factory in the history of mankind. Holdren however is a special kind of egghead nutjob that will buy into any claim, no matter how ludicrous, as long as it supports his preconceived beliefs and opinions, for that you really have to admire the man.

good grief we need to cut down this MONSTER Government. it's consuming up with idiots
Not going to happen, history is pretty clear that the trend is for the scope, power and cost of the state to continue to grow until it implodes; at which point things get really ugly.

Welcome to Rome v2.0 and don't forget to pick up your bread and circuses at the door. :p

I know, I've watched this federal Government grow with every President. I'm not sure the citizens in the day and age realizes: WE the people pays for them. My age is showing I guess. the older I get the less I trust this Federal government

SNIP:

all of it here:

He must be related to the guy that thought Guam would capsize if we increased our military base population

Last edited:

Forum List

Back