CDZ WH investigating origins of Malia Obama's pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and they wailed over the monies spent on investigating something as OUR people being killed in BENGHAZI

You put the tyrant in place folks. now you get to LIVE WITH IT
What do his children have to do with any of this? You want to punish the children for something you think their father has done?

Don't even go there about "childreeeeeen" not after what you people did with Sarah Palin and her CHILDREN
I thought Palins kids got pregnant out of wedlock and had a drunken brawl? You are comparing that to a t-shirt?
laugh.gif

Yeah and they wailed over the monies spent on investigating something as OUR people being killed in BENGHAZI

What do his children have to do with any of this? You want to punish the children for something you think their father has done?

Don't even go there about "childreeeeeen" not after what you people did with Sarah Palin and her CHILDREN

Staph will tell you that people who talked about Palins children are low life scum so its only right she tries to immulate them

In case you didn't realize, SARAH PALIN IS NOT THE PRESIDENT.

I don't give a shit. the Bush twins were on the pages of every rag in the country. Obama can get the hell over himself and stop wasting our taxpayer monies

I thought Palins kids got pregnant out of wedlock and had a drunken brawl? You are comparing that to a t-shirt?
laugh.gif
As well, Palin and her children, her entire family, have sought the spotlight. Obama's children have done just the opposite.

Staph will tell you that people who talked about Palins children are low life scum so its only right she tries to immulate them

She is correct about the people that trashed Palin's kids. They are low life bottom feeding scum. And, those would be their good points.

No comparison.

The Obama's have worked very hard to keep their children out of the media while Palin dragged hers everywhere and used them as props for her own agenda.

And Palin is a nobody, a has-been and never-was.

We didnt start the post...this story is over month old..........have you seen any posts from right on this ....I havent

Man I dont understand the hoopla...are they not allowed to take pics or something?

Except that those girls have been threatened by RW racists as has their father and mother. Also, as noted, their parents have tried to protect them from the media.

No comparison.

The Obama's have worked very hard to keep their children out of the media while Palin dragged hers everywhere and used them as props for her own agenda.

You are wrong about Palin being a nobody, but may I assume if she was that it is OK with you to trash her kids? If your answer is yes, welcome to the low life bottom feeder scumbag club.

We didnt start the post...this story is over month old..........have you seen any posts from right on this ....I havent
Yes I saw your post saying the t-shirt was racist. Did you forget you posted it?
What going full childish now.........here prior to today,,,,,,before libs made it an issue........have you seen a post by a RW on this......was that slow enough for ya.......

No comparison.

You are wrong about Palin being a nobody, but may I assume if she was that it is OK with you to trash her kids? If your answer is yes, welcome to the low life bottom feeder scumbag club.
Okay, she's not a nobody, she's a media whore.

No comparison.

So the people who are attacking the POTUS kids now are the same huh?

Yes I saw your post saying the t-shirt was racist. Did you forget you posted it?
What going full childish now.........here prior to today,,,,,,before libs made it an issue........have you seen a post by a RW on this......was that slow enough for ya.......
What does that have to do with you saying the T-shirt was racist and then claiming you were not posting about it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back