CDZ WH investigating origins of Malia Obama's pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and they wailed over the monies spent on investigating something as OUR people being killed in BENGHAZI

You put the tyrant in place folks. now you get to LIVE WITH IT

I spend a lot of time around girls her age due to me helping with different sports teams. I am of the opinion that picture would have been deleted with extreme prejudice if she had known about it. It looks like she is trying to tie her hair up or take it out of a ponytail.

Yeah and they wailed over the monies spent on investigating something as OUR people being killed in BENGHAZI

What do his children have to do with any of this? You want to punish the children for something you think their father has done?

What do his children have to do with any of this? You want to punish the children for something you think their father has done?
Having people see a picture of her is punishment?

What am I missing?

Thats pretty much all they got. A kid in a picture with a T-shirt. Clear evidence of the new world order ran by Muslims. :laugh:

Don't even go there about "childreeeeeen" not after what you people did with Sarah Palin and her CHILDREN

Having people see a picture of her is punishment?

What am I missing?
You are missing the point of her post.

Don't even go there about "childreeeeeen" not after what you people did with Sarah Palin and her CHILDREN
In case you didn't realize, SARAH PALIN IS NOT THE PRESIDENT.

YOU put that tyrant in place folks, NOW you get the full treatment of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back