WEXIT

Personally I view White Ethno States such as the Baltics to be more of a successful example. Too early for Orania . Internally the future bodes well. Sadly , what occurs when angry negro hordes invade? We have seen this throughout SA and other african venues. Caucicide. "Baltia" , for example , a Christian Ethno State stands to become a Slavic empire posing once again to save the future of Europe . A second Sobieski. 1483 !!!!

Correct. Avoid the groid. The best way to European/American autonomy is to serve non whites with divorce papers. Socially , fiscally , emotionally , and legally , let's ignore the non white. Given, what they bring to society ; non entity status for non whites is the most humanitarian way out of the non white problem. Your thoughts on reverse negrofication?
I have a better idea, we'll give you and your ilk some land to form your own country, wall it off so no one can get in that you don't want in. We'll provide you with everything you need to start out and you can be happy, make your own products, grow your own crops, etc. How's Death Valley sound? :dunno:
You might want to look up Orania.

Orania is a 100% white/Afrikaner town that is making a laughingstock out of the rest of the world with its high per-capita GDP and non-existent crime rate....

Integration and multiculturalism will destroy the US and the west far faster than Death Valley would kill a potential white nation that was built there with modern appliances.
Oh my, another one of you idiots think you're the first one to ever bring up the micro example of Orania let alone attempt to expand it race wide........ :rolleyes:
Why isn't there a multiracial equivalent to Orania anywhere in the world?

South Africa is a shithole and yet Orania can thrive in a shithole.

Why can't a multiracial small town be as good as Orania in a country like America?
Ya Kinda sound like a Borg drone repeating the same thing over and over........ Hoping repeating it over and over will make it come true here?

Correct. Avoid the groid. The best way to European/American autonomy is to serve non whites with divorce papers. Socially , fiscally , emotionally , and legally , let's ignore the non white. Given, what they bring to society ; non entity status for non whites is the most humanitarian way out of the non white problem. Your thoughts on reverse negrofication?
I have a better idea, we'll give you and your ilk some land to form your own country, wall it off so no one can get in that you don't want in. We'll provide you with everything you need to start out and you can be happy, make your own products, grow your own crops, etc. How's Death Valley sound? :dunno:

Orania is a 100% white/Afrikaner town that is making a laughingstock out of the rest of the world with its high per-capita GDP and non-existent crime rate....

Integration and multiculturalism will destroy the US and the west far faster than Death Valley would kill a potential white nation that was built there with modern appliances.
Oh my, another one of you idiots think you're the first one to ever bring up the micro example of Orania let alone attempt to expand it race wide........ :rolleyes:

Why can't a multiracial small town be as good as Orania in a country like America?

There are hundreds of "diverse" small towns in America that are better than Oriana, in every aspect.

Ya Kinda sound like a Borg drone repeating the same thing over and over........ Hoping repeating it over and over will make it come true here?
I am repeating the absolute truth to cancel out the bullshit from the media.

There are hundreds of "diverse" small towns in America that are better than Oriana, in every aspect.
None of them are.

Not with a GDP that is zero, and crime rates 10 times the rate of Orania.

Mindless bias is all you are spewing here.

I am repeating the absolute truth to cancel out the bullshit from the media.
The absolute truth based on your myopically moronic focus.

None of them are.

Not with a GDP that is zero, and crime rates 10 times the rate of Orania.

Mindless bias is all you are spewing here.
OH THE IROINY!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Been in full swing for years. I'm glad to see so many fellow Caucasians being red pilled; and seeing the liberal game plan for what it is. White genocide for lower and middle-class whites; so the elites can rule over the poor, brown masses...

How about America? ....

How about no?

How about you crack a history book and recall what happened the last time damn fools tried?

That? "We"? Actually , I'm good. My community exists of 20k White and 9 non white. Clean , safe , orderly. White. Strange , the 9 non whites reside here for the same reasons. Enjoy your multicultural cesspools. Chicongo anyone?

That? "We"? Actually , I'm good. My community exists of 20k White and 9 non white. Clean , safe , orderly. White. Strange , the 9 non whites reside here for the same reasons. Enjoy your multicultural cesspools. Chicongo anyone?
Chicago is actually slowly becoming a white enclave(like it used to be when my great great grandparents lived there).

The ghettos are being torn down.

I was going to write a response to this thread, but I was afraid I might say something like "this world would be better off if assholes like you were dead"...and I was concerned that I might get banned.

So, I've decided to keep my mouth shut.

I was going to write a response to this thread, but I was afraid I might say something like "this world would be better off if assholes like you were dead"...and I was concerned that I might get banned.

So, I've decided to keep my mouth shut.

Easy to say on an internet forum. Leave me with mine. Take a knee. "kneegros" LOL

Forum List

Back