We've Detected Gravitational Waves, So What?

Pretty well educated, head case.

You mean indoctrinated right?

No, daffy, I mean educated.

educated [sic]? How then?

because [sic] that is at the moment nearly impossible.

Try again in English, Daffy.

well [sic], ... then point out where my english [sic] is wrong and while you are at it, please state the level of you [sic] edu oeps [sic] indoctrination, thank you [sic].

There are at least five errors in that supposed sentence, you idiot.

[

There are at least five errors in that supposed sentence, you idiot.

well, I told you before, english is not my native languege far far from it.

But I get it, You have to use it, because with you it is or an Ad Hominem OR my language.

never some real argument or answering my questions about your indoctrination.

Figures.

I received no "indoctrination." If you want to ask an honest question (in proper English), go ahead. If not, STFU.

Angry little girl now are we?

Ah well, what is your background in learning because I really can't write ed.... ? Ah well, if you get my drift.

Ah well, what is your background in learning because I really can't write ed.... ? Ah well, if you get my drift.

No, I don't. If you have a serious question, ask it seriously. If not, fuck off, mental case.

Why the ad hominems all the time. Makes you look very angry and ugly.

Is that a reflection of your inner state? I might hope not.

Anyway, what is your level of studies? ahum...

No, I don't. If you have a serious question, ask it seriously. If not, fuck off, mental case.

Why the ad hominems all the time. Makes you look very angry and ugly.

Is that a reflection of your inner state? I might hope not.

Anyway, what is your level of studies? ahum...

You can't really expect to be taken seriously with the crazy shit you post. If you can't even bring yourself to ask a simple question directly you can fuck off, head case. Care to try once more?

Yanno Unk, the only reason I still watch this thread is to see what kind of idiotic lunacy ObligationLaunch is going to post.

He's kinda funny on occasion, but troll most of the time.

Forum List

Back