Make room for selective evolution

xeinenth

Jun 7, 2015
From Moalem's Survival Of the Sickest (pg 46)...

“Remember, evolution is amazing—but it isn't perfect. Just about every adaptation is a compromise of sorts, an improvement in some circumstances, a liability in others. A peacock's brilliant tail feathers make him more attractive to females—and attract more attention from predators. Human skeletal structure allows us to walk upright and gives us large skulls filled with big brains—and the combination means an infant's head can barely make it through its mother's birth canal.”

I don't agree with darwinian determinist views on this subject. Evolutionary extensions have been scholastically scrutinized and are veraciously validated by a great many academic authorities. It doesn't mean that all to which is plausibly posited [in this field] has held true under the lamp of divine decree; but at least some of it must be rationally realized despite such widespread wariness on it [in certain circles]. If it doesn't detract from the secured salvation, I don't see why parts of it can be tentatively tolerated for the beneficial betterment of many. I do hope that these detected developments lead to a shared synergy that is relationship reciprocated all by the one true natural nurturer and its mediatory medium. For it is said, “I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit...”

Note: That postdestinary progression still has a contextually creative construction (as I view it). That there is an intelligent influence which works to gradually govern this type of observed organismal outcome.

Forum List

Back