West Virginia 7th graders told to declare submission to Allah

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Seventh-graders at a West Virginia public school were asked to write the Islamic declaration of faith in Arabic calligraphy in a social-studies class, drawing outrage from a Christian parent. Parent Rich Penkoski contacted Principal Ron Branch at Mountain Ridge Middle School in Gerrardstown about the assignment, which was part of a world-religions unit, the Christian Post reported.

West Virginia 7th-graders told to declare submission to Allah

If you can't see how the US is turning into Europe then you are one clueless lefty living on another planet............

Hopefully the kid told that teacher to FK OFF!!

LMFAO .......... LET THEM IN, LET THEM IN..... I need to find a meme with that saying " Let them in"

We were taught about various religions and their customs when I was in 7th grade and that was fifty years ago.
My Lutheran minister took our confirmation class to a synagogue and a mosque to witness those religious services as part of our Lutheran confirmation process a year later when I was in 8th grade.
However, we didn't get to blow up anything when we studied Islam. That hadn't become fashionable yet.

Bizarre. I took Religion 101 freshman year in college and it centered mainly around the Western World trying to rationalize introducing a Semitic cult, Chrisitianity, and how Jesus a failed Jewish Neo-Essene "messiah" was Yahweh and that Yahweh was not one of the many Jewish baals of the OT but THE GOD, all of a sudden, who doesn't know the Earth is not flat. Stupid, ridiculous waste of time. There should be no religious content in public schools, especially Jewish cult holidays. That violates Church and State.

You are talking about a social studies course with material on different religions.
Then REQUIRE Muslim children to declare this in class:

The Nicene Creed
I believe in one God, the Father almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all things visible and invisible.
I believe in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the Only Begotten Son of God,
born of the Father before all ages.
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father;
through him all things were made.
For us men and for our salvation
he came down from heaven,
and by the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the Virgin Mary,
and became man.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate, he suffered death and was buried,
and rose again on the third day
in accordance with the Scriptures.
He ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory
to judge the living and the dead
and his kingdom will have no end.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father and the Son,
who with the Father and Son is adored and glorified,
who has spoken through the prophets.
I believe in one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church.
I confess one Baptism for the forgiveness of sins
and I look forward to the resurrection of the dead
and the life of the world to come.
Amen.

• Banned
You are talking about a social studies course with material on different religions.

The Nicene Creed
true God from true God,
and became man.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate, he suffered death and was buried,
He ascended into heaven
Amen.

OMG why their eyes would fall out, they would melt into the floor like the witch did in wizard of oz why that can never happen. Common sense and logic isn't allowed just bend over obey and be a leftist idiot. LOL.

No child should ever be submissive towards any god..

A child should be allowed to be free!
EVERY human being submits to a god. But it's not the place of government schools to dictate. That's the job of the heterosexual parents.

OMG why their eyes would fall out, they would melt into the floor like the witch did in wizard of oz why that can never happen. Common sense and logic isn't allowed just bend over obey and be a leftist idiot. LOL.
Jakey and his leftist buddies would be right there with the Muzzie rioting over this.

Seventh-graders at a West Virginia public school were asked to write the Islamic declaration of faith in Arabic calligraphy in a social-studies class, drawing outrage from a Christian parent. Parent Rich Penkoski contacted Principal Ron Branch at Mountain Ridge Middle School in Gerrardstown about the assignment, which was part of a world-religions unit, the Christian Post reported.

If you can't see how the US is turning into Europe then you are one clueless lefty living on another planet............

LMFAO .......... LET THEM IN, LET THEM IN..... I need to find a meme with that saying " Let them in"

So... what's the problem? US coins have "In God We Trust" on them for fuck's sake.

"End Time Headlines"? What the hell is that? Apparently, this was a class exercise in a unit on world religions. "End Times Headlines" appears to be some fake-news source geared to jacking up the fake "Christian" fundies anyway; the people too scared to let their children know about other cultures and traditions.

The Nicene Creed
true God from true God,
and became man.
He ascended into heaven
Amen.

No, it's like free speech. Offending people is only OK if they are conservative.

Once again another false headline.

The complaiinant is a homophobic religious nutjob. He is using his daughter to push his hate agenda.

Warriors for Christ

Fake Christian pushing Fake News for conspiracy theorists.

Your country is overrun by Muzzies, faggot.

Take your ass to an Ariana Grande concert, k?

And the U.S. is overrun by shitheads like this Penkowski. His kind of crap has nothing to do with Jesus and has everything to do with being an ignorant lout. He needs to stop his abuse of the Christian faith and the designation "Christian." You sound like you're a jeffress.

An enterprising student would have written Mohamed was a pedophile in Arabic.

They were all pedophiles in those days, little Benji got married at 10 , how old do you think his wife was. To spread this ludicrous nonsense is really well "nonsense".

Forum List

Back