West Bank rabbi: Jews can kill Gentiles who threaten Israel

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
Book by Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro of Yitzhar permits even the murder of babies and children who pose threat.
Just weeks after the arrest of alleged Jewish terrorist, Yaakov Teitel, a West Bank rabbi on Monday released a book giving Jews permission to kill Gentiles who threaten Israel.

Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro, who heads the Od Yosef Chai Yeshiva in the Yitzhar settlement, wrote in his book "The King's Torah" that even babies and children can be killed if they pose a threat to the nation.

Shapiro based the majority of his teachings on passages quoted from the Bible, to which he adds his opinions and beliefs.

"It is permissable to kill the Righteous among Nations even if they are not responsible for the threatening situation," he wrote, adding: "If we kill a Gentile who has sinned or has violated one of the seven commandments - because we care about the commandments - there is nothing wrong with the murder."
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world...-can-kill-gentiles-who-threaten-israel-1.4496

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -2517 reputation points from jillian.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
cow

Regards,
jillian

Note: This is an automated message.
LOL

Last edited:
"The king's Torah" issue has been told many times in the past? Why bringing this up now as something new?
sCo_blink.gif

the book was taken off the shelves because it is consider a bit over the top. ---
however ---jos---as is his habit did misrepresent it. The writer advised
that in the event of attack on Israel----the loss of lives of children incidental
to the fighting ----ie COLLATERAL DAMAGE is allowed This advice is entirely
different from the interpretation of law by the KORANIC SCHOLARS who advocate
random slitting of the throats of jewish infants----any time and any place---in fact
they LAUD the practice There is no directive for killing gentiles simply because
they violate the noachide code somewhere in the world

Book by Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro of Yitzhar permits even the murder of babies and children who pose threat.
Just weeks after the arrest of alleged Jewish terrorist, Yaakov Teitel, a West Bank rabbi on Monday released a book giving Jews permission to kill Gentiles who threaten Israel.

Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro, who heads the Od Yosef Chai Yeshiva in the Yitzhar settlement, wrote in his book "The King's Torah" that even babies and children can be killed if they pose a threat to the nation.

Shapiro based the majority of his teachings on passages quoted from the Bible, to which he adds his opinions and beliefs.

"It is permissable to kill the Righteous among Nations even if they are not responsible for the threatening situation," he wrote, adding: "If we kill a Gentile who has sinned or has violated one of the seven commandments - because we care about the commandments - there is nothing wrong with the murder."
West Bank rabbi: Jews can kill Gentiles who threaten Israel - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Why should " Good Christians" threaten Israel? I'm sure you wouldn't object to Palestinians killing Israelis who threaten " Palestine" Typical ignorant PRO- Palestinian double standard :cuckoo:

• Banned
I see the article is from ha'aretz, and is new. Then I wonder why the Ha'aretz bring this up again, after this all issue was long closed
thinking.gif

Closed as in no longer news but without resolve, If some jews believe they can kill our children without sin, can then we not kill those who would kill our children, first?

Would you agree even one fanatic who followed the Rabbis beliefs would be a danger to relations between jews and non-jews

I see the article is from ha'aretz, and is new. Then I wonder why the Ha'aretz bring this up again, after this all issue was long closed
thinking.gif

Closed as in no longer news but without resolve, If some jews believe they can kill our children without sin, can then we not kill those who would kill our children, first?

Why are you playing dumb Jos----your sick disgusting leaders teach little girls to put
bombs on their stinking asses in order to murder jews ----OF ANY AGE OR GENDER already
and give prizes to your fellow dogs who slit the throats of infants. The shapiro character
has not come close to the filth of those of your ilk ------but I do understand your POV---
I learned decades ago that it is quite a shock to the ass lickers of the rapist pig whenever
any person finds the filth of koranic law "NOT BEAUTIFUL"

"The king's Torah" issue has been told many times in the past? Why bringing this up now as something new?
sCo_blink.gif

zackly how long ago was it that guy with the funky 'stache who became a real money makin' mahine for the jews was marchin' aroun' rhine town chanting "goober always" and dancin' the goose step polka.

nothin's ol'.

thinking.gif

Why are you playing dumb Jos----your sick disgusting leaders teach little girls to put
bombs on their stinking asses in order to murder jews ----OF ANY AGE OR GENDER already
and give prizes to your fellow dogs who slit the throats of infants. The shapiro character
has not come close to the filth of those of your ilk ------but I do understand your POV---
I learned decades ago that it is quite a shock to the ass lickers of the rapist pig whenever
any person finds the filth of koranic law "NOT BEAUTIFUL"
My "disgusting leaders teach little girls to put
G strings on their stonking asses in order to increase sales of newspapers"

et al,

Every group has their share of fanatics and crazies.

To whom do you refer, West Bank rabbi: Jews can kill Gentiles who threaten Israel - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
(COMMENT)

What we should be concerned about is the number of people who follow his fanatical beliefs and pronouncements. (Which I suspect is very few.)

Most Respectfully,
R

good excuse. ya wanna talk about itamar?

he is a chabad rabbi. they are very big in the west bank.

i think hitler began his career as a fanatic and crazy. maybe some people even dismissed him as such.

thinking.gif

Another stupid Pro- Palestinian jerk. Notice how there is no condemnation of the Muslims who kill because they have the NERVE to Convert or to practice another Religion? That is who he should be " afraid of" lol :cuckoo:

West Bank rabbi: Jews can kill Gentiles who threaten Israel - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Why should " Good Christians" threaten Israel? I'm sure you wouldn't object to Palestinians killing Israelis who threaten " Palestine" Typical ignorant PRO- Palestinian double standard :cuckoo:

i have not one single doubt Jos would object in the most strenuous of manners to gentiles killing jewish babies because of some imagined future threat to israel.

if you can't see the similarities between your post, shapira's praching, and the acts of hitler, well i refer you to roccos post where he mentions "fanatics and crazies".

let's see. we are having a discussion about a rabbi who advocates killing gentile babies because they may pose a danger to the israeli state and why. is it so hard to say "i unequivocabbly condemn the teachings of rabbi shapira. he is representing the jewish state in the most disreputable of ways." instead, we are mitigating it.

Attacks only the latest in effort to "exterminate the Christian community" in the Poso area.

[ posted 11/1/2005 12:00AM ]

In what one Indonesian human rights activist describes as the latest attack in an ongoing terror campaign against Christians of Central Sulawesi, Indonesia, three teenage girls en route to school through a cocoa plantation were beheaded Saturday morning, apparently by Muslims.

Theresia Murangke, 14, and Ida Lambuaga and Alfina Yarni Sambue, both 15, were attacked one mile from Sayo village near the town of Poso, reports Indonesian human rights activist Ibrahim Buaya, who formerly lived in this volatile region of Indonesia. A fourth girl, Noviana Malewa, 14, escaped from her attackers with machete wounds to her face. Buaya reported that she is in Poso General Hospital under heavy guard. The Associated Press reported that Noviana told police the six attackers wore black shirts.

Two of the girls' heads were found near a police station five miles from the village of Poso. The head of the third was left in front of Kasiguncu village's Pentecostal Church of Indonesia (GPdI), eight miles from where the bodies were found in the cocoa plantation.

Christian human rights attorney Ann Buwalda, director of Jubilee Campaign USA¸ describes Central Sulawesi as "crawling with Laskar Jihad terrorist training camps." The Indonesian Muslim militant group, whose name means "Holy War Warriors," has killed thousands since 2000 in its attacks on Christian populations on the islands of Moluccas and Sulawesi.

Laskar Jihad is "determined to exterminate the Christian community in this region," Buaya said.

Anti-Christian violence began in Central Sulawesi in December 1998, including assassinations, forced closure of churches, bus and market bombings, and the torching of more than 20 Christian villages. On June 19, 2000, Muslim militants massacred 211 ...

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2005/novemberweb-only/23.0.html

The above is only one small example of what goes on in the Muslim World when it comes to killing Christians. The pictures are too gruesome to post. Too bad he's not " concerned" about that. As I have said before; Consider the source

Last edited by a moderator:

i have not one single doubt Jos would object in the most strenuous of manners to gentiles killing jewish babies because of some imagined future threat to israel.

if you can't see the similarities between your post, shapira's praching, and the acts of hitler, well i refer you to roccos post where he mentions "fanatics and crazies".

let's see. we are having a discussion about a rabbi who advocates killing gentile babies because they may pose a danger to the israeli state and why. is it so hard to say "i unequivocabbly condemn the teachings of rabbi shapira. he is representing the jewish state in the most disreputable of ways." instead, we are mitigating it.

Deach you are full of shit---- you have a citation to demonstrate that any of these guys
advocated going around killing gentile babies as you are now claiming?

you have jewish adolescents dancing in the streets because someone grabbed a four
year old by the hair and blew her brains out?

you see jews burning hundreds of people in BON FIRES as your coreligionists have?

with happy women tossing the infants into the flames?

There have been people who advocated mass killings of children----but it has never been
jews------look to your own sick history

Forum List

Back