Were the Sons of Liberty Violators of Liberties?

EdwardBaiamonte read a few books -- preferably NOT ones written by YOU
6th time:
did Jefferson found the Jeffersonian Republican party?? If not who did and what evidence do you have?
What if he did? Are you going to make a point or not?

the point is that the modern Democrat Party does not belong in America. The ideas are marxist not American. Now you can see why our liberals spied for HItler and Stalin, elected Obama despite 3 communist parents and now love Bernie Sanders, an open communist .

6th time:
did Jefferson found the Jeffersonian Republican party?? If not who did and what evidence do you have?

the point is that the modern Democrat Party does not belong in America. The ideas are marxist not American. Now you can see why our liberals spied for HItler and Stalin, elected Obama despite 3 communist parents and now love Bernie Sanders, an open communist .
Now I can see? No, I don't think I can. I don't think your incoherent raving helps me to visualize anything.

Now I can see? No, I don't think I can. I don't think your incoherent raving helps me to visualize anything.

argumentum ad hominem from typical liberal without IQ for substance
More dim wit characterizations from a typical brain dead, right wing automaton.
You remind me of this.......

6th time:

Put
The
Bong
Down

Maybe it will make more sense if you repeat it again.

6th time:

Put
The
Bong
Down

+8/-8{P?0-

typical liberal without IQ for substance. Ever see a conservative afraid of debate? What does that teach you?

+8/-8{P?0-

typical liberal without IQ for substance. Ever see a conservative afraid of debate? What does that teach you?

I haven't noticed any actual conservatives on this forum; just a bunch of right wing nut bags who imagine they've co-opted the word conservative.

+8/-8{P?0-

I haven't noticed any actual conservatives on this forum; just a bunch of right wing nut bags who imagine they've co-opted the word conservative.

why not tell us what it really means or admit with your silence or attempts to change the subject that you lack the IQ to be here as a typical liberal.

6th time:

Put
The
Bong
Down
Yes, in fact I'm spying for Stalin right now.

6th time:

Put
The
Bong
Down

Put
The
Bong
Down

I see so called conservatives afraid of honest debate every day on this forum. What does that teach you?

Put
The
Bong
Down

I see so called conservatives afraid of honest debate every day on this forum. What does that teach you?

example dear or admit to being a typical liberal liar.

Put
The
Bong
Down

example dear or admit to being a typical liberal liar.

You are a prime example. You should try it straight some time, you know, without all the rhetorical flourish and bull shit.

Forum List

Back