We're The Problem

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... we say we want peace and unity.

Do we?

Seems to me we thrive on drama, division and controversy.
If everyone agreed and got along, it would go against the competitive human nature.
We have to fight our natural selves to be the best we can be.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Do we?

If everyone agreed and got along, it would go against the competitive human nature.
Those who thrive on drama, division and controversy (and personal insults & name-calling & narcissism & partisan lying) represent a minority of the populace but make most of the noise and get most of the attention. They therefore have most of the influence on a macro scale.

We need some brave people on both ends to become The Adult In The Room and to aggressively challenge their "side" to get past this, but they probably would have to be willing to sacrifice their career.

No one on the horizon at this point.

Take the death of Scalia for an example. Some are saying that a pillow indicates he was murdered. Some are dancing around the ceremonial fire joyful that Obama can nominate another left wing ideologue to the court. Neither side really gives a crap if a man died. They are in the minority but as pointed out, they are the ones making the most noise.

Neither side really gives a crap if a man died.

After the damage this man brought our country in the form of Citizens United, all thinking Americans shouldnt give a rats ass the piece of shit died.

I dont. But I do appreciate the fact he died this soon.

There is a God.

After the damage this man brought our country in the form of Citizens United, all thinking Americans shouldnt give a rats ass the piece of shit died.

There is a God.

I agree,,,the guy worked for the top 1% to undermine this country.

There is a God.

Could you tell me the damage you, YOU, have suffered over Citizens United? Then tell me how that is worse then the damage YOU, have suffered because of the SCOTUS ruling on Obama(SCOTUS)care.

I suspect you are just parroting meme talking points.

Do we?

Getting along is way over rated...
It's not what this country is about, to hell with Rodney King.
Like with Barry and his obamacare, the career politicians kept on saying "let's work together and make it better". Fuck that!!
There needs to be a whole lot more disagreement to change the country, the federal government is already screwed. No turning back, the point of return was decades ago...
We just have to ride the shit show to its bitter end, how long will that be?? Who knows?? I suppose when we run out of bandaids...
Cheers... Lol

Take the death of Scalia for an example. Some are saying that a pillow indicates he was murdered. Some are dancing around the ceremonial fire joyful that Obama can nominate another left wing ideologue to the court. Neither side really gives a crap if a man died. They are in the minority but as pointed out, they are the ones making the most noise.

They may make noise but who is listening to them??

Greg

I agree with that. I also think that a whole lot of people did not really give a damn when he was alive unless one had developed a personal relationship with him.

They may make noise but who is listening to them??

Greg

It is like a muffler which fell off a car. You are not really listening to the noise but it sure is annoying.

Too many warm and fuzzys in Washington, there needs to be a whole lot more obstruction. Career politicians on both sides are the enemy of the country...
Suckers...
Lol

Do we?

You must be looking for this utopia.

Progs are as well.

I'm not against disagreement, as long as it is BENEFICIAL.

I won't even say productive, because, you can be productive in a bad way.....

But if it helps the Country, the People, I think disagreement to find what works best is optimal.
Disagreement without an open mind is just noise.

Last edited:

I won't even so productive, because, you can be productive in a bad way.....

But if it helps the Country, the People, I think disagreement to find what works best is optimal.

Some people you can't reason with. For example, could one reason with Hitler? Stain? Moa?

For some, it's simply a matter of abject power. That is all that matters to them

Some people you can't reason with. For example, could one reason with Hitler? Stain? Moa?

For some, it's simply a matter of abject power. That is all that matters to them
Stalin and Mao for the love of Christ. And yes, all three could be reasoned with.

Too many warm and fuzzys in Washington, there needs to be a whole lot more obstruction. Career politicians on both sides are the enemy of the country...
Suckers...
Lol
You must be a senator.

But it has to be an "obvious" evil.
Life is not cut and dry, but, we all can pretty much come to an agreement that Hitler was evil.
There are other grey areas, and, to stop a person, movement, by any means possible can at times be open to interpretation.

Our government is for the people by the people.
If the majority wants our Country to be more liberal, and less conservative or less Christian oriented, that is what it will be.... not should, or shouldn't, but WILL BE.

Is it in our best interests? Only time will tell.....

What would be the good of Barry putting another SCJ on the court??
It would be most definitely an anti-gun, anti-small business, pro-green lobby, pro-control freak Washington insider.

It's best to wait for the next president to select their corrupt SCJ... Barry has already selected plenty.
Lol

Forum List

Back